Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Day Male Create-A-Sim Challenge

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Day 24: Business man

Stephen McClellan is a self-made business man, having worked his way up from nothing. He made a serious of profitable investments, surrounded himsel with the best people, and slowly made the transition from street theif to billionaire. He enjoys all the benefits money can buy, yet still remembers his roots and funds nonprofits to help give children a safe place to go, keep them off the streets, and get educations. His latest venture is a women's shelter for abused women, prompted by his wife, whose background was just as rocky as his.
    image.png
    edited April 2018
    Day 24: Business man

M1eKxUJ.png?1

Stephen McClellan is a self-made business man, having worked his way up from nothing. He made a serious of profitable investments, surrounded himsel with the best people, and slowly made the transition from street theif to billionaire. He enjoys all the benefits money can buy, yet still remembers his roots and funds nonprofits to help give children a safe place to go, keep them off the streets, and get educations. His latest venture is a battered women's shelter, prompted by his wife, whose background was just as rocky as his.
    image.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    It is great that Stephen worked his way up to being the business man that he is now, and that he always remembers his roots @TresaofPern :) He sounds very thoughtful that he finances other ventures to help other people who are in need. He sounds a caring and kind self made business man who uses his wealth to help others.
    Thanks, @rosemow
    image.png
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    edited April 2018
    Day 13 Couch Potato Devon Robinson. I thought I didn't want to do the stereotypical big guy eating chips in front of the telly. Devon isn't plump at all. He works in Paranormal Defence. Not all members of the Community come from families and clans of hunters some were raised to believe monsters are just a figment of your imagination and ghosts aren't real. But sometimes these are lies taught to keep one from the big picture. Devon once had a "normal life". He had the picket fence life in the suburbs with a wife and kids. That was before they were all killed while he was running late getting home from work. The boss insisted everyone stay late because of deadlines and deadlines cost money. He came home to witness the kids murdered and his beloved wife Angela being killed by the demon Balthazar. He didn't know anything about demons or the supernatural. Except from what he saw in horror movies and tv. The next day he met frontman Alan Storm offering him a pact with Lord Vengeance. He agreed knowing he couldn't bring his family back but he could do something to try to prevent others from suffering as he had.

He didn't know any hunters so what could he but go to the shops like Soloman's and ask questions and do the research himself. When he isn't working hunting down evil supernatural, paranormal and occult beings and creatures with the Bearau of Paranormal Defence he is a couch potato because work is just so exhausting it's good to unwind with his cat Luna. Who he chose because of his research learning cats especially black cats are intuned to the supernatural, occult, real majik, and paranormal. She goes with him to work and they hunt together.

I moved him in the course of playing of playing him.

I6rGu9u.png

QPCq0gZ.png

Ka6NbKu.png

R4aCss8.png

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    Day 25: Randomize

Ranjit Caudill was randomly generated, but I'm pleased he seems to have ended up with a melting pot's worth of blended features, hinting at a diverse heritage. He embraces his varied heritage as best he can, feeling most at home when he's with those he loves rather than forming an attachment to any one place.
    image.png
    Congratulations on completing the challenge ! @TresaofPern :) It has been great seeing pictures of and reading about the background details of each of the sims. They have suited the themes very well!
    Thanks, @rosemow I had fun dong it.
    image.png
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    33xj6mt.jpg

Day 13: Couch Potato

At first glance, Craig Reeder seems like a typical lazy sim. He doesn't go out a lot and is often seen in front of his TV and/or computer. However it should be noted that lazy does not mean stupid. He is actually a skilled programmer who's made various popular apps and mobile games.

201t38.jpg

Traits are lazy, bookworm, and loner.
    It is great that although Craig spends a lot of time at home, in front of his computer or tv, he uses the time very profitablly and is very tech knowledgable @NextTrickAnvil :) He is clever to be able to create his own apps and mobile games!
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your sim is very handsome! @Cassandra52182 :) It is very romantic that he has a red rose in his hand <3 The poses of him in the photos are very expressive and nice :) The floral background setting for the photos are pretty!
    he's cute!

Thank you :)

Is he on the gallery?
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    Day 14 Mr Valentine. Lord Vincent Valentine and his wife Lady Madeline are the vampire super couple who have been married for a few centuries and still acting like newlyweds to the embarrassment of twin teenage daughters Beauty Queen Trinette and teen idol Victoria. Both currently dating. Trinette loving and attracting the bad boys like her beau, son of alleged kingpin Jimmy "Baby Boy" Damiano, Gino. While Victoria prefers nerdy, geeky, creative, music-loving guys and is dating co-star Cole McCloud. Vincent and wife Madaline own and run the jewellery store Angel Hearts with Legendary designer Francois Amour, floral shoppe Always in Bloom and free matchmaker couples therapy service Cupid Inc. They have a knack for finding anybody's perfect match and fixing a relationship about ready to tear everything apart. Interviewing friends, family and clients alike. They want everyone who wants to be in a romantic relationship to be as blessed and happy as they are. To them, there is no gift more precious, sacred and beautiful as love. If your sims are tired of bars, nightclubs, lounges and clubs only to be alone yet again on another Valentines Day or just want to make mom happy with being able to bring someone worth gushing over Cupid Inc will go that extra mile even if Vincent has to be a sim's personal wingman or one of his daughters or wife has to be wing woman they will go that extra mile to make sure love is always found. Maybe your sim has somebody and they are commitment phobic they can help with that too. Cupid Inc will help out there too.

6yc8LoE.png

dxQl1qZ.png?1

9si6V3I.png

1bKWr4F.png?1

t29OkjY.png?1

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
    edited April 2018
    It is very caring and kind of Lord Vincent Valentine and his wife to run the Cupid inc matchmaking company @drakharis <3 It is thoughtful of them to want others to share special relationships and to help mend broken relationships or help those who have relationship issues due to their traits. It was great reading the background details of the teenagers and the type of sims that they are dating. Vincent’s black and white sleeveless vest and white shirt outfit looks very nice.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Day 3: Gamer
    Marco Velez
    Aspiration: Computer Whiz
    Traits: Geek, Outgoing

5FACwry.png

9IsMNPE.png

The youngest of the three Velez brothers (you'll meet the other two on other challenge days), Marco has always been a gamer, and wants to make it big on Youtube. With his easygoing personality, he finds it easy to form friendships and, most importantly, keep them. With a can-do attitude like his, he's sure he'll complete his goals with no problems.
    Marco sounds like a great gamer friend for sims to have! @afai1261 :) It is nice that he is outgoing and make friends easily. I hope that he does succeed in all of his goals! He has very nice green eyes :)
    Day 15 Billionaire's Heir - It boy the charming, eloquent, suave Thaddeus Pendragon's family has been part of aristocratic society for centuries. His Mom died of brain cancer when he was still a baby and dad Henry died in an accident. He is a ward of his grandfather Bradley and heir to the family's immense wealth of 3 quarters of a trillion simoleons. He is a bit of a philanthropist at his young age. Now a teenager he started a club for any teenager to join called Marla's World in honour of a classmate Marla Wilds, who died because of bullies. He started Marla's World in hopes that everybody could hang out and maybe save just one kid from bullies. Always seen with at least one of his guy friends not too far away rumours have begun to be whispered when he isn't present. People wondering if the family line will end with him and what will happen with the family's large fortune. He has female friends too, it's that the media likes to focus on the antics he and the boys get into and just how close they all are making it seem that guys should even be so close to each other without it being something other than a brotherhood amongst young men. He is the kind of guy a friend can call up at 2 in the morning and he'll help them out with no questions asked. His loyalty and sweet demeanour can get him into a little trouble at times but he would rather get in trouble for doing the right thing than for doing the wrong thing.

He has a job of his own that wasn't given to him because of his family name. He works with fashion designers and artists as a promoter.

I have him started out as a child have him aged up and changed his look once he became a teenager in CAS. Thanks to the Community for the mansion I downloaded for his home. I can't remember who it is off hand that built it. I want to thank the modders for all the beautiful custom content used too.

CG9WeB3.png

MeBAAWr.png

CbTy3Y7.png

PCU9eJf.png

Lnl0jnF.png

Knt00jb.png

JtQ2lmE.png

lJ7EsbN.png

PkN347N.png

It was sad that the parents of Thaddeus passed away when he was young @drakharis :( It is great seeing the photos of him as a young child, then now as teen. He looks very stylish in his black suit and red tie.
    Day 16 Mr Right. For this part of the challenge, I am going to use Right as his last name. Mainly because we all have our beliefs on what our ideal man could be and to make him perfect for everyone he would have to shapeshifting, soul-shifting and the multiple-man abilities for me to do his challenge as the perfect guy. I found my angel he and we'll be married 6 years next month.

His name is Travis Right and he is a vampire. He has been teased and made fun of ever since he can remember because his actual last name is Right. Women thinking him arrogant for having the last name and wondering why not just change it assuming he believes his poop doesn't stink and so much more. Or he will encounter men thinking he is a cocky jerk for his name assuming that is what he thinks he is.

Travis moved to the big city lately hoping that he could start a new life without the drama he left behind. He went online to find a roommate and got the Grim Reaper they have lived together since and Grim is one of the few people he has met that is non-judgemental of him. He would love to find a nice lady to settle down with but he seems to attract psychotic potential stalker women and very strange creepy old men. One time he woke up to find his ex-girlfriend with a knife at hand telling him he was too pretty and she wanted to fix that.

He works for the government in counter-terrorism. and once was a military man in black ops.

uB4Mlm5.png

X6L5UUL.png

rTUYLdl.png?1

n6lBLdh.png?1

TTWNKMv.png?1

I hope that Travis settles well into his new life in the City @drakharis :) It sounds like having Right as his surname is causing many issues for him :( It is not too good that his room mate is the Grim Reaper! His hat is a nice part of his outfit and his suit and tie looks very nice on him.
    Day 17 Mr.Wrong - Mr Eosphoros Morning Star. I modelled him after a character I created in a story I'm working on and thought I could bring into the Sims.

On the surface, he appears to be respectable and trustworthy. Unlike some evil out there he is honourable evil. Showing his true self amongst his brethren Legion that usually meets up at ritzy high-class sophisticated gentlemen's club Phosphorus Dream. He is a sociopath running a school for wayward children and teens. Though on the surface it appears to be a respectable school with once F students now with straight A's. It's really a training ground for future criminals, terrorists and worst of society. With special classes to teach proper interrogation techniques in the basement, the students are like his own children and he treats them as if they were his own loving family. Though some may think he can be saved. He is far gone and always in white as a mockery of purity, innocence and good. The fact is he doesn't really know right from wrong and when he does bad and cruel things he lacks the morals and ethics to realize that is wrong. Whether it's kissing some other guy's wife or gathering information on the wealthiest Sims to later use against them at a time he feels its most fortunate to him and his brethren or setting a bomb off in the middle of a hot nightclub just for fun. If only he had a conscience to make him feel bad about the things people tell him are wrong that he does to amuse and entertain himself. There was one time youngest member Henry told the guys all about this young lady he was stalking oops I meant following and getting the nerve to ask her out. He like the daring lord of wrongness that he is rescued the damsel from the oppressed environment she was in and making sure she couldn't escape from his gesture of kindness, hooded her and delivered her to Henry. Surely a few threats were made and Henry has been with her since. He resorts to kidnapping, extortion and forms of torture to get his way including his favourite form of torture called White Torture where he doesn't have to lay a hand on the person being tortured.

8iBq1gb.png

kZaOruE.png

kG0ZWEn.png

Jhkcy2E.png

L2S31t8.png?1

Day 18 Vintage Virtuoso. My sister's love of 50's, 60's and 70's bands inspired me to create Alan Jones. Alan was orphaned at a young age when the testing of new medicine caused the deaths of his parents Max and Sylia who had a rare neurological disorder. Luck for him his grandparents raised him until old age put them the grave after a very long full life. Now a teenager, Alan is great with any musical instrument but his love of history outweighs his love of music. He dreams of following his Grandma's footsteps and become a historian. Teaching Sims about history in a way that makes it exciting. He loves vintage and retro clothing and is often found in a turtleneck and beatnik hat.

TdFZTQQ.png?1

glfA68W.png?1

LvfmM9y.png

wbPJzkW.png

I cannot take credit for the Wonder Woman Painting on his wall. I think it's Jomsims or Kardofe's work.

wgCGnt5.png

It was caring of Alan’s grandparents to care for him when he became an orphan after the death of his parents @drakharis <3 It is very special that he wants to take after his grandma and become an historian like her. It is great that he wants to teach history in a way that will encourage and inspire other people to want to learn about historical events also. It is great that he enjoys playing musical instruments. His hat and sweater are nice vintage retro parts of his outfit.
    @ rose now thanks for the kind words. These challenges have been fun. I normally create female sims and its been a nice change of pace.
    Day 19 Ultimate Bro - I have to think about how my male cousins, uncles, dad and hubby would describe the man's man. Of course, he would be good with tools, strong can handle himself while at the bar, doesn't start a fight but will have your back in one, at least likes sports if not plays them and so on. I found it interesting how men perceive a great guy who is their buddy, their bro vs how we women view Mr Right. I thought I'd use Evel Knievel as an inspiration (or at least his job was) for this Ultimate Bro. "Colour Me Lucky" was Evel Knievel's catchphrase and he was a legendary motorcycle daredevil. Wow, he was amazing,

Let me introduce you to Vampire, Duke Titan, not his real name. His real name is Prince Soloman son of Cain King of Vampires. Soloman never liked being royalty and always prefered things like jousting, fencing and such. He is 357 years old but hasn't aged past young adult. This bro is a professional daredevil who use to play regular sports like football rugby and cricket. A lot of young adult sims and adult sims remember him playing sports before he changed his path to becoming a professional daredevil. He once jumped his motorcycle over a moving bullet train landing safely on the other side of the train live on tv. As Evel Knievel would say "Colour Me Lucky" When Duke isn't planning stunts to amaze other Sims he is doing bro things like playing billiards, playing foosball, at the gym, watching sports, upgrading everything in his pad, training and hanging with other bros. Too bad he doesn't attract women like he does other bros often asking him for his autograph or just to hang out in his bubble of awesomeness. If he did he would be Mr Dos Eqis guy. He doesn't need the drama of crazy girlfriends trying to change him and demanding he stop being a professional daredevil or even give up on sports completely.

LkpjA5W.png

BF4cS4j.png

4KkQwrF.png?1

tSDw8mz.png?1

9rkqXM8.png

It was great that you gained inspiration from Evel Knievel for your sim and made him a professional daredevil @drakharis :) The background details of him are great to reflect the bro theme. It is nice photos that you have posted of him doing fitness training at the gym, playing foosball with fellow bro sims and enjoying having a drink with bro friends at the bar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top