❄️ Get ready for the Snowy Escape Live Stream today! ❄️ Let's watch it together here.
October 30 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Vampires Please come quickly

«1
I'm loving the idea of vampires being added to the Sims 4! I've longed to have them from the beginning. I got my hopes up when the stuff pack for Halloween came out, but alas it wasn't time for the vampires to emerge back then. I'm excited that it may be happening soon! I just hope they have some of the features from the sims 2. They were my favorite vampires. I liked the coffins in the Sims 2 also.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,544 Member
    I am not a big fan of supernatural but my mind is open . Hopefully ts4 has a more interesting take on vampires. Having said that alien is poorly executed.... it doesnt feel any different playing aliens vs normal sims.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 6,715 Member
    better not get your hopes up because it might not be vampires coming out because i clearly do not went to see those things unless it includes in the game option an option to turn off vampires i would much rather see laundry toddlers preteens pets seasons more vacation choices come out before vampires.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery



    Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

    1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 6,870 Member
    Lol @friendlysimmers - are you serious? Just because you don't want them, doesn't mean we can't get our hopes up. Contrary to what you want (and post in every. single. thread. all. over. the. forum - how are you even this quick???), it's about 89% certain that we won't only get them, but that we'll get them very soon. So just let people be excited, or talk about vampires, or write anything at all without telling us every 5 mins that you personally don't want them & so they just shouldn't be in the game. There's plenty of simmers who disliked laundry, but they won't post all over the forum how much they hate it if there ever was a 80-90% chance that it returns ...
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 6,715 Member
    sorry and i apoligige its just annoying to hear about the same thing time and time again supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery



    Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

    1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 6,870 Member
    edited January 2017
    @friendlysimmers they are going to come though, halloween or not. And it's alright, because there's plenty of simmers that do want them. I understand being disappointed because you would've preferred getting other features first, but do you really think that it's more fun for anyone who's been waiting for vampires / witches / etc. for an equally long amount of time to keep waiting? It doesn't matter which wish is granted first, because in the end, it won't always be in the exact order everyone prefers. You know, I'd love laundry & toddlers too, but I'm just glad they're adding stuff people want regardless of my personal top 3 list. The game isn't just about one of us, but all of us. And being able to be happy for other players is just as important as getting what you want... in the end, the karma end.. or something :) happy NY btw!
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,202 Member
    I'm honestly not a massive Supernatural player, but I'm still VERY excited for Vampires. Back in Sims 2 they were my favourite thing to play and I can't wait to see them implemented in Sims 4.
  • bunny-gypsybunny-gypsy Posts: 3,788 Member
    edited January 2017
    sorry and i apoligige its just annoying to hear about the same thing time and time again supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before

    *sighs* This is a speculation forum, and vampires are being speculated about because it's the only thing we found that is the closest to unofficial hints for future content as we're going to get!

    Okay, if you're tired of vampire stuff, why do you keep getting into vampire threads?

    I'm sure there are other simmers who are tired of seeing toddler and laundry threads/discussions/etc as well!

    And, no, supernaturals/fantasy beings shouldn't be regulated to Halloween time. They were inserted in various EPs in various times throughout the fall and not Halloween in the past sims games.

    We get it; you dislike Supernaturals, especially vampires. Stay out of the vampire thread if you don't want every vampire lover (or any other simmer who respects diversity of the sims community's playstyles) to keep responding to you with the same kinds of responses over and over again.

    You're pretty much spamming at this point, and being rude about other simmers and their own playstyles (which differ from yours).

    You want us to respect your different playstyles? Then please learn to respect other simmers' playstyles and recognize the simmer community is diverse, so they have different wants regarding content and diverse playstyles.

    The game is not just about you, you, and only you and what you want. This series has always been for many kinds of simmers and provides content for all sorts of playstyles. :frowning:

    ETA: Listen, not every thing released for the sims series may be things we want or interested in. For example, I had no interest in University for past sims games, or Vintage Glamour for Sims 4. I don't go around spamming about how much I dislike those content and wish those content never ever get made for the sims series just because I don't like that, etc, etc. :neutral: That's pretty selfish to want to take away stuff from others...

    (ETA2: Corrected a few typos. Lol, Sism 4.)
    Post edited by bunny-gypsy on
    ~*~Long live all the family play!~*~
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,202 Member
    they should save those only for halloween not before
    As was said in another post, Vampires are not an exclusively 'Halloween' thing.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,382 Member
    supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before

    Plum that.
    They should be for valentines day!
    Or better yet, Australia day.
    ba49c09f11cb9a8052c232cf4394da6fc22b2437.gifv
    Necrophile experiences: What it is to woohoo a vampire.
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I disagree, vampires should be for every day :p
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I'm not playing until the GP comes out. I really haven't even played with City Living much at all. I have been building a save since CL dropped in November, but I stopped in early December. This is one of the few things that will get me back into the game so I can fully enjoy the new save.
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I'm not playing until the GP comes out. I really haven't even played with City Living much at all. I have been building a save since CL dropped in November, but I stopped in early December. This is one of the few things that will get me back into the game so I can fully enjoy the new save.

    i stop playing close to the end of November that was because of all the bugs and glitches made it horribly hard to play but they fix it but i stop cause the stuff pack came out few weeks later and then info of vampire started popping up so i wanted this pack first
    Post edited by Simmer_Ray on
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • bunny-gypsybunny-gypsy Posts: 3,788 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before

    Plum that.
    They should be for valentines day!
    Or better yet, Australia day.

    That would be awesome if they announced vamps soon after a Valentine's Day/romantic themed pack... :smile:

    (Or right before a tropical/beach pack... :heart: )
    ~*~Long live all the family play!~*~
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,220 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before

    Plum that.
    They should be for valentines day!
    Or better yet, Australia day.

    Agreed.
    After all, everybody knows the First Fleet contained a ship full of vampire convicts. They were brought over because Queen Victoria was concerned about the human convicts breeding and eventually outnumbering the prison guards, and also that she wanted the colony at Botany Bay to be built as quick as possible, and that meant they needed prisoners on rotating day-night shifts. Vampires were the perfect solution to both problems.

    And since Australia Day is January 26, the vampire GP could very well be released this month.
    wJbomAo.png
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,382 Member
    @kwanzaabot Good to see someone gets it. B)
    ba49c09f11cb9a8052c232cf4394da6fc22b2437.gifv
    Necrophile experiences: What it is to woohoo a vampire.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,564 Member
    vessme wrote: »
    I'm loving the idea of vampires being added to the Sims 4! I've longed to have them from the beginning. I got my hopes up when the stuff pack for Halloween came out, but alas it wasn't time for the vampires to emerge back then. I'm excited that it may be happening soon! I just hope they have some of the features from the sims 2. They were my favorite vampires. I liked the coffins in the Sims 2 also.

    I'm not too much into Supernaturals but one thing that excites me about the vampire gp is it will have a new scary music radio station. That's a format we don't have in TS4 yet. If I was the gurus though I'd stick it under the spooky station rather then create a new goth station. That's just me though.

  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    sorry and i apoligige its just annoying to hear about the same thing time and time again supernaturals should not come out first they should save those only for halloween not before

    Who are you to decide that... no one
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    I've wanted Vampires (and Wizards) ever since TS4 launch, so I'm super happy right now. Give us Gothic furniture and clothing and a small gloomy world to visit/live in and I have hours worth new enjoyable gameplay to await for. B)
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 993 Member
    edited January 2017
    better not get your hopes up because it might not be vampires coming out because i clearly do not went to see those things unless it includes in the game option an option to turn off vampires i would much rather see laundry toddlers preteens pets seasons more vacation choices come out before vampires.

    Out of all the simmers on the forums, shouldn't you like vampires the most? Cause they don't age, and that's how you like to play your game right? No aging. Or am I mistaken? :wink:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    better not get your hopes up because it might not be vampires coming out because i clearly do not went to see those things unless it includes in the game option an option to turn off vampires i would much rather see laundry toddlers preteens pets seasons more vacation choices come out before vampires.

    Out of all the simmers on the forums, shouldn't you like vampires the most? Cause they don't age, and that's how you like to play your game right? No aging. Or am I mistaken? :wink:

    I think Friendlysimmers doesn't like vampires because of blood spots on clothes, that's why they need washing machines.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 32,205 Member
    vessme wrote: »
    I'm loving the idea of vampires being added to the Sims 4! I've longed to have them from the beginning. I got my hopes up when the stuff pack for Halloween came out, but alas it wasn't time for the vampires to emerge back then. I'm excited that it may be happening soon! I just hope they have some of the features from the sims 2. They were my favorite vampires. I liked the coffins in the Sims 2 also.

    I really would love to see the trailer. It will depend on how this is going to work. Vampires in The Sims is one of my big wishes. It's hardly The Sims to me unless I can play a Dracula story. I couldn't wait for DO restaurants in my game. It was something I begged them to redo in TS3. So, it was a very long wait for seven years to see them back into a new game. I'm with you if these are handled like the tradional/classic vamps I can't wait for them. Jan. would be a good time to release them as far as I am concerned. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958714/cinebar-custom-content-clothes-updating-links/p1


  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I can't wait for the Vampire Pack trailer. I'll be watching it 20+ times for sure!!
    All we need is some witches and I'll be complete. If they have the racking system, (plus the clubs from Get Together),
    I can have covens for witches and vampire (not just clans but groups of vampires with a leader)

    Oh I can't wait. And for anyone who thinks vampires should be for Halloween: just don't buy the pack until Halloween. Simple solution. (I'm not buying Spooky Stuff til Seasons comes out)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

  • alyseryan32alyseryan32 Posts: 54 Member
    To me, vampires apart of the sims has always been normal. As in I expect there to be vampires because thats how its always been. It would be devastating if they didn't have the option for supernatural beings and soon!
  • MarionOpheliaMarionOphelia Posts: 58 Member
    I hope it will be like in Sims 2, with grand vampires...
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,126 Member
    edited January 2017
    I can't wait to have vampires :) While I did play TS2 shortly, I didn't try out any EP:s, so I don't know about vampires there, but one of my favourite sims (if not my favourite) in TS3 was my immortal vampire Alexandra (had her to get to level 10 on a few careers, and go to the university and clone a genie etc.). But if now in TS4 they'll be able to turn into bats, that sounds just really cool (as I didn't experience that with TS2).

    But there is one thing I also hope for: to be able to switch off all life states I don't want in a particular game. While I love vampires, and had a lot of fun playing with an alien family in TS4, I also like to have games with only humans in them. So we should really be able to decide, which of our saves have vampires and which don't.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top