Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting Married?

Can you please make the rings cost money instead of points? I don't put money in this game and it's hard for me to collect the LP's when all they do is deny the highest ring for proposal making me lose points :( I cannot have kids unless my couples are married and even the babies cost points!
Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I just followed the guide on https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2014/07/19/the-sims-freeplay-getting-married/ and never had the problem.

LPs are easy to get especially if you let all your sims work on cooking because each task doesn't have to take more than a minute.
  • MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    I have 1 sim that has been cooking since October and has not finished yet I haven't even collected the chopping boards. 1 sim doing the catwalk,3 babies with the baby toy and one toddler finger painting. When the paperboy comes around I get lp's and when I'm driving a car. Plus the town gives me coins. Problem is that takes forever and I have 13 couples but the last 2 keep denying the proposals. I go to her blog for everything lol

L2Oe8ie.jpg
    MingYangYo wrote: »
    I have 1 sim that has been cooking since October and has not finished yet I haven't even collected the chopping boards. 1 sim doing the catwalk,3 babies with the baby toy and one toddler finger painting. When the paperboy comes around I get lp's and when I'm driving a car. Plus the town gives me coins. Problem is that takes forever and I have 13 couples but the last 2 keep denying the proposals. I go to her blog for everything lol
    I have only 3 sims working on cooking and I let them do a job which takes 20 minutes. At night they do something else when I sleep. But nevertheless they have been able to build a complete collection once or twice a day which gives me 5 LPs each time. If this doesn't work for you then maybe you are letting them do baking instead of cooking?

My other main source to get LPs is ghost hunting which only takes about 3 minutes or 3.5 minutes depending on the haunted object. I only have one ghost hunter. But he also completes his collection of ghosts very often and gets 5 LPs every time.
    How do you go ghost hunting?? And no I make quiche,pizza,chicken salad and chili Mac but I still haven't gotten the board so I can't collect lp's from that yet sadly :( I only have one couple left to get married as the 6 LP ring finally worked.

L2Oe8ie.jpg
    How do you go ghost hunting?? And no I make quiche,pizza,chicken salad and chili Mac but I still haven't gotten the board so I can't collect lp's from that yet sadly :( I only have one couple left to get married as the 6 LP ring finally worked.
    Ghost hunting is unlocked at lvl 22. See https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2014/05/31/the-sims-freeplay-ghost-hunters-quest/
    Thank you! By any chance do you know how I can get babies clean?? They have smoke around them :(

L2Oe8ie.jpg
    Thank you! By any chance do you know how I can get babies clean?? They have smoke around them :(
    Your sim can change its diaper :)
    Lol the bathroom need finally reset itself I was getting that mixed up with hygiene :s thank you for all the help :) !

L2Oe8ie.jpg