Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kat Silver "Multi-Simmer" Random Legacy

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Lol, that car ;) Great update and she's been introduced to the potential fathers. They are all going to be fathers I take it. Who will be the last one... with that mod I think it would be fun to let the game decide.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Only one will be the father of Kat's final baby. We can only have 3 kids this gen. Course, if I could restart, I'd skip the twins dad and use Seth, Beau, and Matthew as the baby daddy's to Kat's children.

Live and learn. I need to get into my genetics save and create some more sims.
    p8L4V6v.png
    BTW, where are you grabbing these sims from?

How I missed this comment is besides me. :( I'll have to see if I can find where I downloaded each of them from. Somewhere on tumblr. But, I want to say Beau is the product of genetics between two sims I downloaded and then I tweaked him a little bit.

I went on a download spree of sims for a couple days. Some I just downloaded the .sim file without the CC and most of them now look exactly alike (with tiny bitty eyes). It really upsets me, cause I really liked how they looked, I just didn't like the CC with them.

The last few days I've really been playing with genetics, so I'm not sure which sims are a result of that and which exact sims are ones I downloaded then tweaked.

p8L4V6v.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Great update @ChelleJo :D The toddlers look adorable in their new hair and all the guys are hot! Love all the flirting she managed to get in on the way to get elixir ;)
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I want to live in that alternate hottie universe too!
    Fortunately, I don't, and I'm stuck with annoying lanky fifteen years old boys in my school :D

Maybe...She can have a onenightstand with all three of them and just see who she gets pregnant with B)
    @GITTE2001 That's actually a very good idea. She could risky it up with all three and see where it goes. :) Thanks for the idea! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    Ah, I'll fetch the popcorn, this is going to be good :D
    5JZ57S6.png
    I'm planning on playing here in just a bit since my daughter finished with schooling early today (YAY!). So hopefully I'll have the chapter up this evening or early in the morning. But that just depends if I can get some simming in without the whole house exploding into chaos.
    p8L4V6v.png
    Chapter 8 (Forums giving me issues will post the link in the next comment) is now on the blog... and forewarning... it's a lengthy one! We had the party, a birthday, and 3... count 'em... THREE woohoo's!

Screenshot_80.jpg

Screenshot_108.jpg

p8L4V6v.png
    edited January 2017
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    "Uh Oh" indeed !

Awesome update ! :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Thanks! I really had fun with that update. I had to reign it in ALOT and I skipped out on a few pictures because I knew it was already going to be very long. I technically should have split it into two parts, but it just didn't have a good "break" point.

I didn't look and see who the daddy is. I want it to be a surprise, even to me. I wish there was a "test DNA" in this game. I might see if I can find a way to fit that in the story.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited January 2017
    I guess you could always have her go to the science lab or hospital, after the baby is born, and then reveal, if you wanted to work it into her story :)

I'd love a test DNA option too, that would be really fun.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    That's what I was thinking. I'll have to do some testing either tonight or in the morning with my genetics save (since she just had a baby) and see if what I'm thinking will work. :)

I really wish we wouldn't get those "have father read a book" wishes or anything related. I know as soon as I see one, it'll kill the surprise for me. I'm gonna try to ignore the entire wish area for the next 3 days. :D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @ChelleJo How close is Kat to the top now? A very futuristic outfit but she looks great nonetheless. :smiley: Woah.. That's a lot of people. I see Stiles telling ghost stories. (haha) I love that Leonidas has his moms nose. They are really cute toddlers. That screenshot of Catherine playing with the IF doll is adorable! Now burn that doll with fire. I love seeing Kat with Seth. Aw, how sweet to see Madison bonding with the kiddos. Happy birthday to her.

Congrats Kat on not burning breakfast. :D Still kicking butt and winning! It looks like Madison really enjoyed herself at the party. Kat looks really good in that leather rocker outfit. Great pic of her dolling up. Well now I don't know who to root for.. Beau or Seth. :o risky risky

I like the idea of risky with all three. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to resist knowing who the father is. >:)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Definitely an uh oh moment or two, or three LOL Great update :)
    This line in particular "they turned the G rated show into something not appropriate for children" tickled my fancy. Looking forward to finding out who the lucky baby daddy is :)
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I already want to know who's baby it is going to be!
    A true Bridget Jones situation we've got there :D I'm very curious how you will work that out in your story and who the father will turn out to be.
    5JZ57S6.png
    Pary wrote: »
    I guess you could always have her go to the science lab or hospital, after the baby is born, and then reveal, if you wanted to work it into her story :)

With the dad being invisible in the family tree till the test is done, agreed!!
    5JZ57S6.png
    @ChelleJo How close is Kat to the top now? A very futuristic outfit but she looks great nonetheless. :smiley: Woah.. That's a lot of people. I see Stiles telling ghost stories. (haha) I love that Leonidas has his moms nose. They are really cute toddlers. That screenshot of Catherine playing with the IF doll is adorable! Now burn that doll with fire. I love seeing Kat with Seth. Aw, how sweet to see Madison bonding with the kiddos. Happy birthday to her.

Congrats Kat on not burning breakfast. :D Still kicking butt and winning! It looks like Madison really enjoyed herself at the party. Kat looks really good in that leather rocker outfit. Great pic of her dolling up. Well now I don't know who to root for.. Beau or Seth. :o risky risky

I like the idea of risky with all three. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to resist knowing who the father is. >:)

I got real tickled when Kat came home in that futuristic outfit. I think she was promoted to vice or undercover something. I laughed and was like, "Girl, what are you undercover AS, exactly??? Hmmmm?" :D

She's really not as close as you'd think. I think she's level 7? The promotions have slowed WAY down since the twins came along. Maybe because now my attention is focused on several sims, instead of just two doing career stuff and fun stuff. Madison is actually higher than Kat, but only by 1 level.

I loved that he got Kat's nose, too!

I hate those IF dolls, too! I wish they didn't auto come in the mail! We should be able to purchase them if we want them, if not, they should never touch our game. I put both of them in Madison's inventory >:) I plan to have her give them to Dustin as a gift next time she sees him. :D

It's actually quit hard for me not to peek at her status with MC. But that tells who the Dad is, doesn't it? I never really paid attention to it in the past, but I really want to stay surprised as to which one is the father. I've seriously thought of going so far as sticking a post it on my monitor where the wishes pop up for the next 3 sim days. And as crazy as that sounds, the more I think of it, the better the idea sounds. I really, truly want to be shocked on who shows up to the hospital. And if my test later goes the way I want, then I won't even look when she goes to the hospital or make her have a home birth.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Definitely an uh oh moment or two, or three LOL Great update :)
    This line in particular "they turned the G rated show into something not appropriate for children" tickled my fancy. Looking forward to finding out who the lucky baby daddy is :)

Thanks! :) I'm on pins and needles to find out who the dad is!
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    A true Bridget Jones situation we've got there :D I'm very curious how you will work that out in your story and who the father will turn out to be.

:D:D

Off topic a bit, have you seen the new Bridget Jones? I saw the previews and I watch the first one MANY years ago, but was kind of on the fence about the new one.
    Pary wrote: »

With the dad being invisible in the family tree till the test is done, agreed!!

OH! Brilliant idea! I agree, that would be awesome! I wish we had a mod that did that. I'd seriously try to make one if that stuff made any sense to me at all. I tried making a tuning mod in Sims 4, but got lost within the first paragraph of instructions. :D
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited January 2017
    ChelleJo wrote: »

:D:D

Off topic a bit, have you seen the new Bridget Jones? I saw the previews and I watch the first one MANY years ago, but was kind of on the fence about the new one.
    Yes, I have! I was very much on the fence as well, didn't plan to go but was invited by a friend. I feared it would be a pale shadow of the original, but it was hilarious. I even didn't miss Hugh Grant :p If you get the chance to see it you really should :smile:
    5JZ57S6.png
    @ChelleJo I found these NRaas: Retuner settings to disbable getting a IF doll.
    General > By Tunable XML > Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems > OccultImaginaryFriend
    kChanceToGetImaginaryDollsOnChildBirth > 0

I'm not sure if MC tells you who the dad is but it will tell you if the sim is prego and the babies gender. Leaving it to be a surprise is always fun. :)
    edited January 2017
    Where we left off with Parker...
    31867756500_226c0692de_o.png

*click below*
    As soon as Kat got home she panicked and quickly pulled Stiles into bed. At least if she is pregnant, he won't suspect anything.
    32094656902_20e72f6f89_o.png

Kat won an eating contest at the diner! +§1000
    31867753930_90cedc1d23_o.png
    32124617881_050ba6f3ed_o.png
    I placed down Simscura Le Cirque, a consignment store by CK213 to sell everything Stiles sculpts.
    32243409495_9be0963a4e_o.png
    It looks like Dustin is the tattoo artist there. They were really hitting off.
    32243427885_5c471aa532_o.png
    So well that Dustin ended up talking him into getting a tattoo. Stiles is currently having a midlife crisis so of course he accepted.
    32205277316_44b89bc516_o.png
    "You fool! I don't know how to tattoo!"
    32094697872_81f305953f_o.png
    "Kat is going to kill me..."
    32205275156_8b6d62f666_o.png
    (I actually forgot to get a picture of the tattoo. :D It's a mermaid on his right shoulder.)

32243417855_a326834ace_o.png
    31867617360_a53a4566c0_o.png
    Post edited by SimplyJen on
    edited January 2017
    Lol, well, at least he tattooed a decent mermaid :D Stiles's cool now B) And we've got another Bridget Jones scenario at our hand on our hands (excusez mon Anglais :p )! That girl...
    I love that consignment store, is it cc free?
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited January 2017
    Lol, well, at least he tattooed a decent mermaid :D Stiles's cool now B) And we've got another Bridget Jones scenario at our hand! That girl...
    I love that consignment store, is it cc free?
    Yeah, I was quite surprised but a part of me wanted him to be stuck with a terrible scribble tattoo. >:) CC free but uses a few store sets. CK213 I believe always leaves CC out of his exchange builds.