Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    HECK YES! I haven't really been attracted to anything in TS4 so far, but as soon as supernatural sims are put in, I'm there! :D I'd 100% buy a pack with vampires!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    New BodyType

OCCULT_BROW = 64
    OCCULT_EYE_SOCKET = 65
    OCCULT_EYE_LID = 66
    OCCULT_MOUTH = 67
    OCCULT_LEFT_CHEEK = 68
    OCCULT_RIGHT_CHEEK = 69
    OCCULT_NECK_SCAR = 70
  • Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    Omg yes!!!
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited December 2016
    El Manifique~! :star:

3h_j6Y.gif
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Ooh, awesome! :smiley:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Good to see that vampires understand the value of taking care of those pearly whites.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Interesting. They have a bit of a canine look to them with the bottom pointers.
    #Team Occult
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    This is like the only pack I've been excited for....lol that is saying something.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    YES! I am so exited!!!
  • NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    edited December 2016
    I was waiting supernatural, tbh. Since Get Togather and City Living are 'realisticly themed', it's time for more occult one. But now I have proof, and NOW I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP! Can't wait!

Gonna make a little Mixle:
    • Vampire animations found too: https://vk.com/video-64239321_456240191
    • 80% Possibility for Death by Sunlight
    • Nice image:
      feat.png
    • There may be perks system, like Retail or Restaurant perks. The code suggests there may actually be two simultaneous perk systems.
    • Vampires may have a “talent” of some kind.
    • The Occult Powers Panel may be opened from the Needs Panel.
    • Having a Vampire and non-Vampire have a baby may create a Sim who is Part Vampire, similar to how there are Part Aliens.
    • There may be a system for ranking up based on experience. This appear not to be a skill, but a new type of statistic that hasn’t been used yet.
    • There may be an “Occult Powers Panel” which can be used to purchase both “primary” and “secondary” powers using the perk points.
    • NEW WORLD COMMING!!!
    • Few new buffs and stuff like that...

I just hope for Werewolfs
    76147-200.png
    nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Wow, the sims community is getting really good at finding these things in game files. They can't hide anything from us now! >:)>:)>:)
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I am REALLY hoping for Vampires and I really miss them in my game. All the Occults.
    Witches are actually my favourites, and I am on the Fence for Werewolves, since I never found them in Sims 2 and I dont know if they are good there. In Sims 3, they were just ugly.

But then again, a Toddler was found in the game files too, and we didnt get toddlers yet.
    (A fully functional model with LODs and a tounge. Sims normally dont have tounges in Sims 4)
  • NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    Wow, the sims community is getting really good at finding these things in game files. They can't hide anything from us now! >:)>:)>:)

There are people (fans) who scan every single patch (idk why, probs because they want to?). Yeah, it's useful, but now some are already 'waiting' for vamps in the game, and that's gonna take some time ;)

[quote="Armilus616;15421829"
    But then again, a Toddler was found in the game files too, and we didnt get toddlers yet.
    (A fully functional model with LODs and a tounge. Sims normally dont have tounges in Sims 4)[/quote]

These files were found in August 29, 2016! Than, like a month later:
    198253ccc47c42ba8b47951df54a6523.png

nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I was waiting supernatural, tbh. Since Get Togather and City Living are 'realisticly themed', it's time for more occult one. But now I have proof, and NOW I'M NOT GONNA SLEEP! Can't wait!

Gonna make a little Mixle:
    • Vampire animations found too: https://vk.com/video-64239321_456240191
    • 80% Possibility for Death by Sunlight
    • Nice image:
      feat.png
    • There may be perks system, like Retail or Restaurant perks. The code suggests there may actually be two simultaneous perk systems.
    • Vampires may have a “talent” of some kind.
    • The Occult Powers Panel may be opened from the Needs Panel.
    • Having a Vampire and non-Vampire have a baby may create a Sim who is Part Vampire, similar to how there are Part Aliens.
    • There may be a system for ranking up based on experience. This appear not to be a skill, but a new type of statistic that hasn’t been used yet.
    • There may be an “Occult Powers Panel” which can be used to purchase both “primary” and “secondary” powers using the perk points.
    • NEW WORLD COMMING!!!
    • Few new buffs and stuff like that...

I just hope for Werewolfs
    76147-200.png

Talents would make sense. I remmeber back in the day when I played TS3, my vampire teen sim would get level 10 writting skill really fast.
  • chevronfoxchevronfox Posts: 81 Member
    Looking forward to supernaturals in game... just wish they still came as part of expansions instead of game packs. Hopefully people are right and this enables them to be more fleshed out.
  • LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    80% possibility of death by sunlight is so great. That's like, an actual realistic (I mean, assuming for a sec that vampires are realistic :p ) thing that goes beyond just a mild inconvenience.

I mean, I'm excited about all of that, but really satisfied with that high death possibility!