Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The time has come!! HUGE HOLIDAY SALE ON ORIGIN!

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
HAHAHAHAH

Right now there is a biggy big holiday sale on origin!
I have been waiting for this moment to come for long :)

If you feel so full of holiday spirit and get ready for an online shopping spree, now is the perfectly right time!

So pumped xD

Comments

• RilaeRilae Posts: 35 Member
    I'm considering it- need to decide whether I want to really invest in TS4 yet or not. Great sale though. Hope it lasts a few days! :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited January 2017
    Rilae wrote: »
    I'm considering it- need to decide whether I want to really invest in TS4 yet or not. Great sale though. Hope it lasts a few days! :D

Hello :)
    The Sale lasts until January 12th 10a.m. PST

Edit : There are two Sales that are on at the same time :) The sale on the Sims packs finish on January 5th . The holiday sale finishes in January 12th

You need to buy the Sims packs before January 5th

I posted about the two terms and conditions in this link post
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15426615/#Comment_15426615
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm crying out of joy right now! 50% discount on City Living, oh man, it's definitely worth the wait. Should I grab it or wait a while more? :s

Thank you so much for the info!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I would recommend city living at the sale price.

Hope everyone gets what they are looking for!
    I'm crying out of joy right now! 50% discount on City Living, oh man, it's definitely worth the wait. Should I grab it or wait a while more? :s

Hello
    It is great that City Living is 50% off! It would be great to purchase it now :) You will enjoy having the pack in your game and having your sims live in or visit San Myshuno!
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member

I could end up eating my words later, but I don't think we'll see a sale on an xpac better than 50% any earlier than Black Friday weekend next year.

If the only thing holding you back is waiting for the best sale, this sale is probably a good time to buy.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    Thank you all for your suggestions. :) I guess I will grab it now then.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Shame Vintage Glamour isn't on sale...
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I wish I waited to buy City Living... the fact that it's 50% off would've been a great deal.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • RilaeRilae Posts: 35 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Rilae wrote: »

Hello :)
    The Sale lasts until January 12th 10a.m. PST

Thanks @rosemow! I hope they pay you ;)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I've got to say that this year the Origin sale is absolutely the better value compared with the Steam sale. Never thought I'd see that, but Valve's platform has been on the decline for a few years now. Got to give credit where it is due.
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I wish the stuff packs were on sale. They're the only games I'm missing. :(
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member

You're welcome. Tbh, I posted it just because I was so excited about the sale. Tell me about it! When it comes to buying the sims 4 packs, I believe patience is the key :) I am not sure when there would be another huge sale after this one, but as we all know, the price is going down as time goes by.
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    I wish the stuff packs were on sale. They're the only games I'm missing. :(

I think so too. Bummer.. Stuff packs.. are usually not on sale, so I guess we should wait for one of 'Origin code' sales...
    edited December 2016
    EpicSims wrote: »

You're welcome. Tbh, I posted it just because I was so excited about the sale. Tell me about it! When it comes to buying the sims 4 packs, I believe patience is the key :) I am not sure when there would be another huge sale after this one, but as we all know, the price is going down as time goes by.

Probably at the black friday sale next year when it gets around 75% off? Trust me, I wouldn't wanna wait that much. However, right now half of me wants to get it and half of me wants to wait another year. I don't think it's about the money anymore. I think I really lost my hype with the game. :o Or maybe I'm contented with what I have. The sale is till January 12 so, plenty of time to think about it :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Just goes to show that it makes no sense to buy on release day.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Unless the extra cash is worth it to you in lieu of watching other people play while you wait for a sale. :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Unless the extra cash is worth it to you in lieu of watching other people play while you wait for a sale. :)

lol, it's a dilemma! I buy them at full price, but find that I don't have the time to play and should have waited for a sale anyways!
  • ced1106ced1106 Posts: 139 Member
    BF 2016 had the Sims expansions (or at least Get Together) for $15. So if you wait until next BF, you'll save... five bucks. Target was a few dollars less expensive on BF, and had the physical disk. Right now, Sims 4 is $20 vs. EA Game's Sims 4 Digital Deluxe at under $20. I'm getting much less gameplay with Sims 4 than Sims 3 (about a month of gameplay vs. a year), but paying under $10 to play an expansion pack ten months earlier isn't a bad deal (and playing Sims 4's Get Together for a month is fine for $15).
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I just bought City Living for only [object Object]!!!
    plDAD6x.png

Am I the only one who's seeing this?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    £16.66. at present in the uk, for the base game is a good buy.
  • ThatBlooSimmerThatBlooSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    I just got Get To Work on origin on sale for only 19,99 euro in the Netherlands its 30,00 or more so I'm so glad I saw this deal! :) I really want to get City Living and Get Together so hopefully the sale lasts long! :o
  • ThatBlooSimmerThatBlooSimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Does anyone know when the next sale is after this one cause I want to save up for some game packs and expansion packs?