Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Akira with Penny or Candy?

Who do you ship Akira with? I haven't played much with the single people from Get Together. I can have him date Penny Pizazz or Candy Behr.

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Who's Akira again?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    My Sim has been dating Candy off and on since GT came out. (Off and on only because I had to start over...LOL) I haven't had him mingle much with CL Sims yet so I don't know much about them....LOL Candy is really sweet to date though and is attentive. A little stalkerish at times thought but Shinya digs that in her. No one else can get away with stalking him, only her.....LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @DeKay This is Akira, he's from the city.
    15590775_712869868863311_2993824197513608323_o.jpg?oh=9fdbc710c43240efcb59fed2041d0578&oe=58E5B75F
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    @LaBlue0314: Oh thank you for the picture. Had no idea he was even a premade townie. XD In that case, I think he should date Candy Behr.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    As I was playing with Penny she seemed very insistent on giving Akira an enchanted introduction so based on that alone I say her :tongue: I now like to imagine she has the hots for him.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    My own sim is in a relationship with Akira. I haven't played Candy or Penny, but I've had them around and I think Candy is much sweeter match for him.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm partial to Candy—I think she's cute, and she gets bonus points for being inspired by her MySims character, so I'd go with her for Akira.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Thanks guys! Candy it is.

Now I have to decide which Get Together sim is good with Penny. Sergio, an attractive boy toy/date for the festivals around town. Or Paolo, who also likes to party.
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    I had my sim that I made marry him and they have 3 kiddos. He cracks me up with his little tantrums when anyone talks to his wife... haha
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I had the Sim in my avi marry him at the Romance Festival. He's adorable.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'd say Penny, she may be a model for the billboards in the worlds but she can have some time off so they can go out now and then. Also she is more new to the game, since she lives in San Myshuno she can show you around and take you to the local rabbit holes.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    Good points. But last night I coupled Akira and Candy, and think they are super cute. Don't worry, Penny fans. I'll get her a boyfriend soon. Just not sure which Get Together townie.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Penny is really annoying, she is my sim's neighbour. She throws parties very very often. I think Joaquin Le Chien would be perfect for her.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    My sim is with Akira atm xD
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I had Akira date Cassandra Goth. I had Penny marry Diego.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Akira and Candy would make an adorable couple! They are both sweet, down to earth, kind of nerdy and love music. Penny has a very different style from Candy, she is more high fashion and ambitious. I can rather see her with an art snob like Diego Lobo or a body builder like Marcus Flex.

That's my interpretation anyway. The way I see them is of course influenced by how their stories have played out in my game. Akira is married to my cute, nerdy gamer and social media personality Eirin. They live in a modern, japanese inspired apartment with their two daughters. Penny lives with my fashionable art critic and writer Agnar. They are huge socialites and their relationship is not entirely monogamous... they live in a brick house in Newcrest, but I want them to have an ultra modern, stylish home eventually.
  • Options
    Diego and Penny are in a club called "The Divas" together. They go to uptown's rooftop club and drink/gossip, etc.

Diego's flamboyant boyfriend is also in the club and they think Penny is fabulous. The nice boyfriend also added Luna, who is a very sweet young adult. She has so much money that she doesn't need a job. And often has "relationship issues". Penny and Luna remind me of the sex and the city girls. (Carrie and Charlotte)
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I have a save that Akira and my sim are married and have kids. Other than that I haven't played him.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    What does Penny look like? I don't have City Living yet.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited December 2016

15195990_697855533698078_3743756930444724823_o.jpg?oh=e9e50888802bce57dad41ae84fee39d5&oe=58F01418

Penny is the one on the left in the green and orange dress.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

15195990_697855533698078_3743756930444724823_o.jpg?oh=e9e50888802bce57dad41ae84fee39d5&oe=58F01418

Penny is the one on the left in the green and orange dress.

Ah, ok, thanks!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)