Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introducing my Sims 3 story! "There Was" from my Once Upon A Time Series!

Chapter One - Coronation

73988_161221172506Screenshot-300.jpg

It’s Coronation Day in the Kingdom of Eleabeth. Loyal Patriarch and King Leonardo Daynes has crowned his new wife as his Queen. It’s a beautiful sunny day in the courtyard of their palace. The entire Kingdom awaits enthusiasticly for her reveal.

The Queen anxiously awaits her announcement, her blue silk dress blowing in the wind. She smiles as it blows against her face. The air tastes sweet and bitter at the same time. She can hear the restless subjects awaiting her introduction.

“And now, announcing your Queen. Regina Daynes.” The Royal Knight to the King proclaims loudly.

The entire Kingdom erupts in great joy and splendor.

“Isn’t the Queen beautiful?” Did you see her hair?” She holds the crown so well.. ” various townsfolk mumble.

The King joins his wife and takes her hands.

73989_161221173005Screenshot-279.jpg

“I’m so happy today.” he whispers to her with a smile.

He glances back at his daughter Sno, who is uneasy awaiting her turn to make her debut as well. Just thirteen years old, and so grown up. Her silk midnight blue gown flows all around her.

“I too am thrilled husband. This day is one of my happiest. May we always be happy like this from this day forward.” Regina chimes lovingly.

The King nods and kisses her forehead, before going over to Sno.

73990_161221173234Screenshot-280.jpg

“Father, I am so scared, so worried, so frightful. Today is the day I become the official Princess of the people. How can I lead such a large group? How will I know what to do? What they need?” Sno asks with tears in her eyes.

Leo looks lovingly at his daughter, barely thirteen, he can feel the pain and the worry in her voice. He smiles.

“Dearest Sno, I know someday you will make a fine Queen. You will be a benevolent leader, an inspiration to the people. They will love you and they will trust you. I have the utmost faith in you daughter.”

With his kind words. Sno makes her debut in front of the Kingdom.

“It is my honor now, Land of Eleabeth, to welcome your Princess! Princess Sno Daynes!” The Royal Knight proclaims

73991_161221173416Screenshot-283.jpg

As Sno steps out for all to see, Regina is disgusted. She furls her brow and tightens her lips. As the new Queen, Regina has taken on the role of Sno’s stepmother, but Regina sees Sno as weak and soft.

“She will never be strong enough to rule this land..” Regina plots quietly to herself.

“Loyal subjects, thank you for accepting me as your Princess.” Sno proclaims loudly raising her arms to quiet them. “I know that one day, I will be your Queen…”

Regina’s face contorts with disgust as Sno continues her speech.

73992_161221173529Screenshot-284.jpg

“…And that is why I need your help." Sno continues. "Each and every one of you is special, and I need all of you with me, to help me make it through. Thank you.”

The Kingdom erupts in thunderous applause for Sno. King Daynes is pleased with her introduction to the kingdom and as the Royal Knight dismisses their loyal subjects, the Queen pulls Sno aside.

“Just because you have a tiara now, doesn't mean you know anything about being a Queen.” Regina snarls ferociously.

73993_161221173725Screenshot-285.jpg

Sno hangs her head in embarrassment.

“Step Mother, I’m very sorry if I have somehow offended you. That wasn't my intention. I am hoping that as we serve together, so too we can grow together, and you can teach me the way of being a fine ruler.”

Regina rolls her eyes in disapproval, as Sno heads inside for bed.

** Thank you for reading my story! Comments are welcome! This is my first story! This is only Chapter One, I have posted the first 7 chapters on my website >>https://ouatlegacychallengeseries.wordpress.com<&lt; and I have also posted the first 14 chapters on www.modthesims2.com - (http://www.modthesims.info/article.php?t=585297) currently working on moving all the chapters to my page, and possibly sharing it here! **

If you have a story that has more than 8 chapters, feel free to leave it in the comments and I'll check it out! I'm looking for more Sim Stories to read!

Happy Simming!! :D:D

Comments

• s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member

Chapter Two - The Whites

The sunrise begins its climb into the morning sky; it’s rays licking the land and peeking through the window of Sno’s bedroom. Sno opens her eyes and hears chatter outside her window. She quickly leaps from bed and peers out. She sees a family whom she has never seen before. Her Father is already awake and greeting the family.

“Another Royal family no doubt..” she mutters to herself.

74000_161222140706Screenshot-515.jpg

She notes the beautiful Crimson color of their clothing. This only means they are not of her land, since the color of their land is Midnight Blue, and all Royalty in The Kingdom of Eleabeth wear it. Among the family is an older gentlemen, he appears to be wearing a crown. He has long blond hair to his shoulders. A beautiful woman, no doubt a Queen, stands next to him, displaying her beautiful crown. Her brunette hair wound tight. In her arms a small girl, no older than two, clutches her shoulder tightly. Sno makes note of the tiny little crown atop her head. Last but not least, she peers upon the the last member of the family. A young boy about her age. He’s very handsome with blond hair and blue eyes or were they green? Sno can’t be sure from the window. It doesn’t help that he wears a properly large hat with a feather, which only further objects her view.

As Sno watches, she sees her Father shake their hands once more as they get into their taxi.

74001_161222140811Screenshot-278.jpg

Sno quickly makes her way downstairs, she has to talk to Father about this new family. Once downstairs, Sno seats herself at the breakfast table. Loyal servants Marian and Esther, pour her some juice and finish fixing her breakfast as her Father walks into the room.

“Good morning Father.” Sno chirps giddily.

“And good morning to you Daughter.” The King heartily replies.

“May I inquire as to whom you were meeting with this morning? My apologies Father, but I was awaken by conversation this morning from my bedchamber. When I looked outside, I saw you were meeting with some new subjects?”

The King smiles.

74003_161222141022Screenshot-520.jpg

“Oh yes! That is the White family. King and Lady White have moved into The Kingdom of Aciemma across the river from here, about a 3 days ride, rightfully so. Among them also, is their son, Charming, he is your age, and their young daughter, Mila, she’s only two years old.”

Sno cannot hide her excitement.

74004_161222141134Screenshot-521.jpg

“A Son! My age?” she chirps excitedly.

Leo laughs.

“Yes Dearest, a Son your age. I have asked that they attend your Coronation Ball in the coming days. Is that alright?”

Sno’s face lights up.

“Of course Father! I’m so excited for this event! Please invite all the Kingdom!”

“It pleases me that you are so excited to throw this party for our subjects Daughter.” The King says in reply. “However, you should know, the only subjects whom will be attending, are those of your age. This is a Ball to honor your Coronation, and to meet others who you can join with in like mind and age."

74005_161222141300Screenshot-522.jpg

“And what party is this..?” Regina interrupts prodding into the dining hall.

“Oh Stepmother, Father is throwing a Ball in honor of my Coronation. Isn’t that exciting?” Sno squeaks with joy, leaping toward her.

74006_161222141400Screenshot-519.jpg

Regina bites her tongue as she tries to hide her furled brow.

“Oh. Yes. That does sound like fun.” she lies excitedly, as the family sits down to eat.