Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

.bt Request: Dynamic World Objects (0xD04FA861)

ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
@SimGuruModSquad

I was looking into adding new festivals to the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I understand correctly, objects related to festivals are in resource 0xD04FA861 while the tuning related to each festival is in the Open_Street_Director XML.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• SimGuruModSquadSimGuruModSquad Posts: 597 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi @Zerbu,

BT file has been posted. This resource does contain the festival objects.

As for tuning, there is a bunch of tuning associated with a festival. But correct, the open_steet_director tuning is the place to start. For example, notice that the _layer_names fields in that tuning corresponds to the layer hashes in the 0xD04FA861 resource.

-SGMS
  • ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    That was quick! Thanks!
  • Cherry0nTopCherry0nTop Posts: 4 New Member
    > @SimGuruModSquad said:
    > Hi @Zerbu,
    >
    > BT file has been posted. This resource does contain the festival objects.
    >
    > As for tuning, there is a bunch of tuning associated with a festival. But correct, the open_steet_director tuning is the place to start. For example, notice that the _layer_names fields in that tuning corresponds to the layer hashes in the 0xD04FA861 resource.
    >
    > -SGMS

Hi @SimGuruModSquad and @Zerbu !

Sorry for the bother in this pretty old thread but I have an additional question about the objects in the 0xD04FA86 resource. How is the ObjectId for the individual objects generated within the layer recourse? Is it just a random generated Hash or is there a special procedure to create a new ObjectId for a new added object? I tried to add an adittional object to an existing layer by copying it and generate a random new ObjectID but that never shows up ingame.

Thanks alot in advance!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top