Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to the warehouse in City Living?

I forgot what trailer or broadcast it was from, but they showed a warehouse that we could renovate into a house and I can't seem to find it?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    It's in the Spice Market neighbourhood - a ground-level residential lot next to the open area and the karaoke bar.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    They are also the first level of some apartment building in other neighborhoods.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2016
    Sid1701D9 wrote: »
    They are also the first level of some apartment building in other neighborhoods.

Huh? The "warehouse" is the lot called The Old Salt House. It's not a lot type and there's only one.

(I renovated it into a hipster-type café.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's called The Old Salt House next to the karaoke bar in the Spice District.
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited December 2016
    Also thought I'd add that the in-game version of "Old Salt House" is not the rundown version shown in the trailer. That one's on the gallery under the username "Maxiscreator_01".
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Also thought I'd add that the in-game version of "Old Salt House" is not the rundown version shown in the trailer. That one's on the gallery under the username "Maxiscreator_01".

Ok awesome thank you
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I created a Salt House version for a 30x20 lot, but it's decorated. Feel free to redecorate. #dannydanbo