Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Colours of my Heart. *** 30/01/17 ***

1235...Next

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Oh Lord was it really that crowded that you threw them in the same cell cheeky cops! The morning after is definitely going to be interesting :D

They're security guards so I thought this was just a part the cameras were on not a cell. **shrug**

I hate that they were drunk. Nothing like regretting a drunken hook up. They're cute together! Loved how Kate looked!

They are cute together, so hopefully there won't be any regret in the morning, but hey, it's me we're talking about so fat chance of that, right?

Kate is a stunner alright, and Danny's a dork for not seeing it! :D

Okay well that makes it worse for them to do something like this in a alley way :D

Your comments always make me laugh! :D
    cshaner wrote: »
    @WitcHazard Yeah I took It as maybe a dark area of the club or an elevator camera.

Absolutely loved Kate's CC updo!! So pretty!!

Yeah, not an alley way or a dark area of the club. We've seen this place before in a previous chapter and it is very, very, VERY close to home. ;):D

dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Are saying they went back to that elevator! Not cool this is your father's place of business show some decency!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Lol! It WAS the elevator! :lol: So drunk...wonder if they'll remember. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited January 2017
    @pammiechick I really hope it's not a case of them acting like it didn't happen. I' d rather see the fireworks of one being happy and the other thinking it was an enormous mistake than having both of them remember but act as if they didn't thinking they'll wait until the other mentions the event.
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    @pammiechick I really hope it's not a case of them acting like it didn't happen. I' d rather see the fireworks of one being happy and the other thinking it was an enormous mistake than having both of them remember but act as if they didn't thinking they'll wait until the other mentions the event.

Yeah..
    Me, too. But they were sloppy drunk. I bet they'll think it was a mistake. Especially Danny. He's such a player...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I loved this chapter so much! Kate is the absolute best! I also love your choice of CC, it's just so beautiful and perfect!

I don't know what Danny is doing or why he's taking so long, get in there man! I agree with the others, I wish they weren't so drunk haha :D (You did a really good job of showing how drunk they were though! :p )
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    Are saying they went back to that elevator! Not cool this is your father's place of business show some decency!

Not that elevator but the one that leads to the penthouse, clearly they couldn't wait the 30 seconds they needed to get to the top floor! :D
    Lol! It WAS the elevator! :lol: So drunk...wonder if they'll remember. Ha!

;)>:):D That is all.
    Yeah..
    Me, too. But they were sloppy drunk. I bet they'll think it was a mistake. Especially Danny. He's such a player...

Loving your input ladies! I have an idea of where the next part is going but you're giving me options! :)
    I loved this chapter so much! Kate is the absolute best! I also love your choice of CC, it's just so beautiful and perfect!

I don't know what Danny is doing or why he's taking so long, get in there man! I agree with the others, I wish they weren't so drunk haha :D (You did a really good job of showing how drunk they were though! :p )

Kate is awesome and Danny is a clueless dork! :D I'm glad that you liked the drunken dialogue, I wasn't entirely sure if that would work or not.

dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Kate looked stunning in that dress! And Danny handsome as always!

I'm eager to see what will happen next! Will Danny ever be brave enough to be honest about his feelings for Kate? He seems so confident talking to random women like the bartender yet shy around Kate.

I hope things won't be awkward between them once the alcohol wears off and they remember what happened last night. I have a feeling one of them is going to get hurt if the other brushes their encounter off as just a meaningless drunken hookup.
    Kate looked stunning in that dress! And Danny handsome as always!

I'm eager to see what will happen next! Will Danny ever be brave enough to be honest about his feelings for Kate? He seems so confident talking to random women like the bartender yet shy around Kate.

I hope things won't be awkward between them once the alcohol wears off and they remember what happened last night. I have a feeling one of them is going to get hurt if the other brushes their encounter off as just a meaningless drunken hookup.

Danny is a complex yet simple man! :D We'll see what happens soon regarding the "Morning After." ;)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Just wanted to come here and apologise for the slowness of the next update. I'm in a bit of a funk at the moment after injuring my back at the start of the month. I hope to snap out of it soon but right now I can't seem to focus on anything creative :(
    dustshaela.jpg
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    @Munterbacon I hope you start feeling better soon! :s<3 This story is worth waiting for! ;) Take your time!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    Hugs...get yourself well! Back problems are painful. We'll still be here! Heres a cookie in the meantime. :cookie:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    @Munterbacon : No worries! Take your time. Best wishes for your recovery.
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Munterbacon no worries and absolutely zero pressure!!! My (not so subtle hints) are more my way of letting you know I love your story not to apply pressure!! If it's at all disturbing I will refrain! Feel better!! :heart:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    @Munterbacon no worries and absolutely zero pressure!!! My (not so subtle hints) are more my way of letting you know I love your story not to apply pressure!! If it's at all disturbing I will refrain! Feel better!! :heart:

@cshaner It's not disturbing at all, I just want to keep the lines of communication going. :)

Thanks for all the support everyone <3
    dustshaela.jpg