Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Colours of my Heart. *** 30/01/17 ***

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Good evening all! :blush:

Here's another update for you! Chapter 10 - Breakfast...

I hope you enjoy! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2017
    LOL!
    Okay...I'm confused why Danny's mom said "sucker" at the end. Was it because Danny believed that his dad said he loved his mom but they're divorced?

Danny's dad is...*swoon*

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LOL!
    Okay...I'm confused why Danny's mom said "sucker" at the end. Was it because Danny believed that his dad said he loved his mom but they're divorced?

Danny's dad is...*swoon*

Hahaha!
    Sorry, that was a bit of Kiwi humour thrown in there. They're happily married but she was just being silly and Danny was playing along, but probably also because he did think his Dad was a sucker! :D

dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Just a heads up, it's taking a while to set up the next chapter. Mainly because I'm back at work now and for the next two weeks I'll be on full-time hours as opposed to my usual 20 hours per week. I am making progress, managed to screenshot half of it today and I hope to get the other half done either tomorrow or the following day.

In the meantime, have a blooper shot of Ralph! :D
    quicksand.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Just a heads up, it's taking a while to set up the next chapter. Mainly because I'm back at work now and for the next two weeks I'll be on full-time hours as opposed to my usual 20 hours per week. I am making progress, managed to screenshot half of it today and I hope to get the other half done either tomorrow or the following day.

quicksand.jpg

Lol! How in the world could that happen? I've never seen something like this in-game!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

quicksand.jpg

Lol! How in the world could that happen? I've never seen something like this in-game!

He wouldn't stargaze where I wanted him too, so I tried to use some in-game poses. This was one of the slip-and-slide poses! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Good Evening All! :blush:

Phew! I finally did it! That was a tough one! Chapter 11: War - Part One...

I want to thank @pronterus for help on some of the Philippines history, and also for the amazing building we see in the background of one of the screenshots. If you haven't already, go and check out his story Undead With Benefits and also check out his Origin gallery as there are some amazing builds in there too!

I also want to thank @Rorygilmore34 , the creator of the Meatballs, Tony & Vincent. Rory has a story called Legacies of the Sims and also hosts an awesome Youtube Channel, Rory Plays the Sims, check them out when you get a chance!

dustshaela.jpg
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    You're welcome! Glad to be of help @Munterbacon :)
    Wow. What an intense chapter!

Enjoyed the history and as always, your pictures are amazing!

Another Meatball sighting! @Maladi777 will be pleased!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm all caught up and bookmarking this. The story is getting better and better. And yes, @pammiechick I am indeed extremely pleased with Meatballs' appearance. What an amazing part they were allowed to play in this story. If we had Sim Oscars, I would nominate them right away!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wow a crying Meatball you don't hold back the punches! I loved the history cliff notes!
    Wow. What an intense chapter!

Enjoyed the history and as always, your pictures are amazing!

Another Meatball sighting! Maladi777 will be pleased!

Thanks! :blush: This one has hard (both emotionally and to set up) so I'm stoked that you liked it! :)

Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm all caught up and bookmarking this. The story is getting better and better. And yes, pammiechick I am indeed extremely pleased with Meatballs' appearance. What an amazing part they were allowed to play in this story. If we had Sim Oscars, I would nominate them right away!

And their roles aren't over yet, expect more Meatballs on the menu! :D I'm glad you are enjoying my story.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Wow a crying Meatball you don't hold back the punches! I loved the history cliff notes!

I come out swinging, that's for sure! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    I'm going to wait until MCCC is updated before I risk jumping into my modded saves. Until then, would anyone be interested in seeing random screenshots of toddler Danny and Kate?
    dustshaela.jpg
    I'm going to wait until MCCC is updated before I risk jumping into my modded saves. Until then, would anyone be interested in seeing random screenshots of toddler Danny and Kate?

Sure! Love to see them!

Will have to say, my MCCC is working fine for me. I was worried but desperate to get some shots today.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Yes show me show me! :D

Sure! Love to see them!

Will have to say, my MCCC is working fine for me. I was worried but desperate to get some shots today.

I'm probably just being paranoid! :wink: I'll probably play through a new "Vanilla" save tonight and check for an update tomorrow :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    First up, Danny:

Huggles with Momma.
    toddlerdanny.jpg
    toddlerdanny2.jpg
    toddlerdanny3.jpg

Rough-housing with Dad.
    toddlerdanny4.jpg
    toddlerdanny6.jpg
    toddlerdanny5.jpg

dustshaela.jpg
    So cute! I need to play with them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

It's been updated.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »

It's been updated.

Thanks! :) I'll get it updated and work on the next chapter today.

In the meantime, here's some pics of Toddler Kate :)

Had to create her momma first, I gotta say, that trying to create a parent in CAS from a toddler can produce some... interesting results, I did a bit of tweaking and ended up with this cutie:
    katesmomma.jpg

Storytime with momma:
    katestorytime.jpg

Kate wants a hug:
    katewantshugs.jpg

Naughty Kate getting lectured:
    naughtykate.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Morning all! :blush:

After a small stint playing with the new Toddlers features, I bring you the next update! Chapter 12: Revelations - Part Two...

dustshaela.jpg
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    OMG Daniel and Kate are adorbs as toddlers!! And Kate's Momma is gorg!!! :heart:
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    Love Kate as a toddler and her new look. Did she always have that outfit on or am I just not observant? Are they coming and going daily to the apartment? Or is this happening all at once?

I really like the back story on the Corolonesi's. Fits perfectly. Tony never changes wherever he is. Heh... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Love Kate as a toddler and her new look. Did she always have that outfit on or am I just not observant? Are they coming and going daily to the apartment? Or is this happening all at once?

I really like the back story on the Corolonesi's. Fits perfectly. Tony never changes wherever he is. Heh... >:)

She totally is a cute toddler!

Well, she's always had the outfit but this is the first time we've seen it! :D They come to the apartment daily, I figure that San Myshuno is a few hours away by train, so they don't have a heck of a lot of time to spend there and Danny's still gotta get in his "Vinnie's Time" :D

Yeah, we'll get more insight into the Tony side of things as the story progresses, all I'm gonna say for now is... It's going to be fun! >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    So another heads up on the progress towards the next chapter. The pre-written chapter that I initially planned to screenshot and publish today I thought would fit better later on in the story, so I shelved it and went with another idea I had. I managed to finish the writing for this new idea tonight, so I plan to get this one screenshot and published tomorrow.
    dustshaela.jpg