Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

Comments

  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,468 Member
    Shakes Head, I just do not know why others feel the need to insult people, it just makes no sense to Me, if you do not like something you should just move on, I am not one that would pick that character either, cause I like My Vamps to be pure white skinned, But you do not see Me saying that anyone else could do better, the Creations I think are wonderful, even if they are not My cup of Tea, People on these Forum pages should stop with the insults and fighting, and try to work together as a whole community, Yes you all will not see eye to eye on things, but Gee Wiz already, I am so sick and tired of coming into a thread only to see fights , this is 2017, Be Happy and Be Nice.
  • TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Sorry about saying I was going to stop making them last night, I was just upset. I am going to continue them. Sorry I derailed this thread so much by responding to hate. Thank you everyone for your comments <3

    Yay! I love u so muchhhhh! <3 Don't let anyone storm through your parade (figuratively).
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Can I ask you something?

    Of course you can
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 491 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Can I ask you something?

    Of course you can

    First of all I have to say that your Renders are so amazing!!!
    I assume that you make them in Blender.I have a question.How do you put two blender files into one.How do you bring the clothes in the pose?
    I hope you understood my question. <3:)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

  • mikamika Posts: 1,679 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I'm done with the vampire renders for a while. Thank Dannydanbo.

    Like I mentioned in the Toddler thread girl, you gotta let the negativity roll off your shoulder. It's always a reflection of them, not you. Look at how many people absolutely love your renders. The opinions of one, two, or even twenty haters is irrelevant since there will always be more people that appreciate what you do. Please don't ever let them discourage you from doing what you like :)
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Can I ask you something?

    Of course you can

    First of all I have to say that your Renders are so amazing!!!
    I assume that you make them in Blender.I have a question.How do you put two blender files into one.How do you bring the clothes in the pose?
    I hope you understood my question. <3:)
    Thank you :)
    In sims 4 studio you need to export the mesh of the clothing you want the model to wear, second you want to export a poseable model (male/female) in the animations portion of s4s and open the poseabke model in blender. Next choose "File" then "append" and find the mesh you exported. You need to go to the left menu and drop down the "rig" file and delete the pieces of the body that show through the clothing. You also need to merge the files together. So for example, click on the exported mesh, then click on "head" then go to the right and press "join".

    I learned here:

    http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    TayTayGee wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Sorry about saying I was going to stop making them last night, I was just upset. I am going to continue them. Sorry I derailed this thread so much by responding to hate. Thank you everyone for your comments <3

    Yay! I love u so muchhhhh! <3 Don't let anyone storm through your parade (figuratively).

    Awwwwww thank youuuu <3:) I won't let anyone bring me down anymore!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    mika wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I'm done with the vampire renders for a while. Thank Dannydanbo.

    Like I mentioned in the Toddler thread girl, you gotta let the negativity roll off your shoulder. It's always a reflection of them, not you. Look at how many people absolutely love your renders. The opinions of one, two, or even twenty haters is irrelevant since there will always be more people that appreciate what you do. Please don't ever let them discourage you from doing what you like :)

    You're very right, I won't let their negativity shut me down, thank you all so much, you are all amazing <3<3<3<3
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    The people that annoy me the most in these forums are those who go like "This is my Oppinion!" and then insult anyone that disagrees with them and call them either ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or rude.
    It usually sounds like "I just gave you my honest, well researched and logical oppinion, and you were just being rude and bashing with your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ oppinion." Mostly, what those People want to say is "Hey, I am the one with the oppinion, and the only oppinion allowed is mine, and if Im prooven wrong Im still right!"
    What I saw here reminded me of that. Not saying it is the same thing, but it resembles it closely.
    And that got me a little mad too.

    I really love those renders. I would not spend nearly as much time on the forum if they werent here. I would keep searching for such on places like deviantart (I can really reccomend deviantart. Pinterest is good too, but I personally prefer deviantart)

    As someone with artists in my family and lots of artist friends, I cannot see how any of this is not art.
    Its not flawless, but not even Van Gogh or Picasso are.
    And if anyone is going to mistake those renders for official EA material, its their fault, not the OPs. Since the Title says NO OFFICIAL. In BRACKETS!
    If someone misses that, I dont see how someone like that possibly could learn how to click a mouse. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    And even if that happens, there is still a good chance that the Vampires will look similar. I mean, the teeth were found in the code, normal skin-color is possible, and when Seasons (or any pack with weather) comes out, there will be umbrellas. I hope for Coffins, but if there are none, they could just as well be custom content. I even have a custom bed installed that looks like a coffin.

    With the CC I have installed right now, I could start uploading screenshots that show fake vampires. No great Skills in Blender, no pose packs, not even the fastest computer. I dont even see whats stopping me.
    When I created Alex, the Sim Im currently playing as, I wasnt even trying to make him resemble a Vampire that much. He is currently my Avatar Pic.
    Currently, I am hopeing for the Render I suggested, where a vampire drinks from a sleeping sim.
    And I am exited to see the vampire toddler that was suggested 3 times, I believe.
    Why would someone want to ruin that for us?
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Yeah, I was sharing these with our Discord chat and kept putting "fanmade" in it because my goodness @Dreagen1 you are so good. =) Love them!
    PLAY WITH LIFE
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    These renders are so beautiful!!!
    Honestly, Dreagen never said they were official, these are just their renders. I don't know why people are taking it so seriously. Dreagen doesn't have to share them with us.

    @OP if you want to take a break from renders, you can but don't let it be because of other's negativity. Don't let them win. Do it for you not for haters
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    I will be working on the suggestion where the vampire is drinking from a sleeping sim, and then I will start the vampire toddler. Please let me know if there was a suggestion if I forgot, my brain is like a potato when I try to remember stuff lol
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    @Dreagen1 these renders are AMAZING!!!
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 491 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 Can I ask you something?

    Of course you can

    First of all I have to say that your Renders are so amazing!!!
    I assume that you make them in Blender.I have a question.How do you put two blender files into one.How do you bring the clothes in the pose?
    I hope you understood my question. <3:)
    Thank you :)
    In sims 4 studio you need to export the mesh of the clothing you want the model to wear, second you want to export a poseable model (male/female) in the animations portion of s4s and open the poseabke model in blender. Next choose "File" then "append" and find the mesh you exported. You need to go to the left menu and drop down the "rig" file and delete the pieces of the body that show through the clothing. You also need to merge the files together. So for example, click on the exported mesh, then click on "head" then go to the right and press "join".

    I learned here:

    http://sims4studio.com/thread/6172/toddler-more

    Thanks you! :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited January 2017
    Dreagen1 wrote: »


    Ahh I'm so happy you think so! I can link the cc I used on her if you'd like? I just can't link the shoes or the dress because they are sims 3 cc I put on her myself. I also wanted to put bodyguards on each side of her because I'm thinking of her as a very rich and powerful vampire who can do anything she pleases but decided not to add them, but I might do another of her with them! I'm so happy with how shoe turned out!! :)

    Yes please that would be wonderful thank you! :smiley: (the cc)
    And oh haha yes I can see her as some sort of celebrity! She definitely looks the part :smile: I would probably play her as a seductress that lures sims in and then drinks from them in my game because she's so beautiful lol :smiley:
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    In the files for this vampire pack it says you can have your vampire be whatever color you'd like. Pale or Normal.

    Oooh, is this true? Please let this be true!
    :smile:

    I am all for more choices/options, as I highly dislike most of the strict "rules" that some people insist that all vampires should follow when there are all sorts of different vampire lore and different interpretations of said lore.

    I want modern vampires, not just the cheesy old-fashioned goofy Transalyvania (sp?) Dracula types, so I hope the game will give us some variety of vampire types.

    I would hate for more limitations and restrictions in an iteration that I feel is already limited and restricted. :disappointed:

    (I'm Latina myself, so more skin tones beyond the old cliche grey skin or pure, pure white skin would be great.)

    The Code suggests there is a chance for vampires to have normal human skin instaed of special vampire skin.
    We just dont know what that chance will be because it is unknown if 0.5 means 50% or if that is a diffrent system.
    That alone implies that both normal human skin and special vampire skin are/is selectable.
    Also, the code suggests that Vampires will have their own set of eyecolors. No need to stick to red for every vampire.
  • ImGluedToMyComputerImGluedToMyComputer Posts: 188 Member
    @Dreagen1 do you post your sims on the gallery? If so i would love to see them!
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    @Dreagen1 do you post your sims on the gallery? If so i would love to see them!

    I don't upload them to the gallery because I use a loottt of cc, sorry about that! I could post a picture of the main couple I play with if you'd like?
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Just want to pop in and say that your renders on both threads are fabulous @Dreagen1. If your Sims were what default Sims actually looked like in 4, I might like the art style a bit better. You're immensely talented, girl! Keep up the stellar work!

  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    edited January 2017
    aricarai wrote: »
    Just want to pop in and say that your renders on both threads are fabulous @Dreagen1. If your Sims were what default Sims actually looked like in 4, I might like the art style a bit better. You're immensely talented, girl! Keep up the stellar work!

    Aww thank you so much <3
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    Vampire are official and they look normal I'm excited and have the bat transformation
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • ImGluedToMyComputerImGluedToMyComputer Posts: 188 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 do you post your sims on the gallery? If so i would love to see them!

    I don't upload them to the gallery because I use a loottt of cc, sorry about that! I could post a picture of the main couple I play with if you'd like?

    Lol I dont post either, and yeah a picture of your main couple would be cool!
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,468 Member
    I gave a compliment and it get's Deleted? Wow okay.
  • moonlight_shinesmoonlight_shines Posts: 19 New Member
    I love this thread and I don't even play sims 4 :D x
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    I gave a compliment and it get's Deleted? Wow okay.

    I didn't do it.. :o
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top