The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help With Getting Supernaturals Back In My Game

I think I remember when this expansion first came out there were colors around the sims in your friends panel to indicate if they were a supernatural, was that removed? I was also wondering if the game will create the different types or do I have to add them? The only ones I seem to have are Zombies. I have some mods so I am wondering if it was turned off somehow. I have this expansion installed. Any help figuring this out would be great, thanks so much.

Comments

• CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Are you playing in Moonlight Falls ? If not, you need some time for the game to spawn supernaturals in other worlds.
    Do you have Nraas Story Progression installed ? If yes, I'd suggest to check your population settings.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    I do have that mod installed. I will have to check to see if something is set wrong. Thanks
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    As far as I know NRaas SP won't add occult states to existing sims in town. I think you can set that up for new residents, but if NRaas SP isn't adding new residents to the town you won't see supernaturals. To get a population of supernaturals among your existing residents you can:

1. Use MasterController to assign occult states to individual sims.
    2. You might try disabling NRaas SP and letting EA SP run for a few days. I don't know if EA's SP will kick in and add occult states or not after you start playing. It does when you start a new game, so maybe it's worth a try.
  • butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    @TreyNutz thanks for that idea, I am going to try to let EA SP run, I appreciate the help.
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    Something else you can do is place the Elixir Consignment Store into your world, works great no matter what world you use. There are potions to change sims into supernatural types. You can buy them now and then when they become available from time to time or study alchemy and make them yourself. Give the potions as gifts to other sims.

Bottled Witches' Brew and Bottled Blessing of the Fae. Idk about vampire but there is a vampire bar you can add so that might attract them.
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    edited December 2016
    Just wanted to add a small update. I just came across Bottled Vampire Bite and Bottled Curse of the Lycan. So you can make all 4 types.

Also, if you add the Elixir Consignment Store to your world it has an Alchemy Station in it or you can buy one and add to your home. Once you get your level in Alchemy up a few levels 2 or 3 you can now throw Elixirs at others. So you can pick who you want to become what. Just have to make/buy and throw.