Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    sheepicorn wrote: »
    Hello, can I reserve Empty Lot 30x30 in Propspector's Pass? Thanks!
    sheepicorn wrote: »
    I'd also like to reserve an empty lot 20x30 in Snowflake Village, if possible. Thank you!
    Hi, I would love to reserve 'Diamond Dust Chateau' but I probably won't be able to get the lot finished until the end of December / beginning of January, is this ok?

All reserved for you both! :)

@Robtee-smoo absolutely fine, there's no deadline and no hurry to get anything finished, take all the time you need. :)
    mika wrote: »
    I wrote a backstory for Mt Magma, feel free to change it of course!

Backstory:
    Who in their right mind would ever live near the base of an active volcano? The fearless sims of Mt Magma, that's who! There are benefits to residing by such a chaotic force of nature, and sims flock to the former research base for many reasons. For the environmentally-conscious, it's because the town is powered by geothermal energy harnessed from the magma underground. For the thrill-seekers, there is nothing more hardcore than watching the sky turn to smoke as it rains rocks and flames from the eruption, and for heat-lovers that are sick of tropical islands, it's all scorching temperatures with none of the wet and sticky. Afterall, Mt Magma is home to literally the hottest parties. Just don't go skinny dipping in Molten Lake if melting's not your thing.

Haha aww that's brilliant! Thanks for writing such an epic backstory. :lol:
    @RobynTyler thank you for both of your beautiful submissions! I'll add them to the map later. :)

@luthienrising Wow, Nick and Margaretha look awesome! I'll place them in the unhoused section for now as there are not many houses in the world yet, and once a house you like pops up I'll move them in. :)

@Yaroph Goodness that's looking fantastic! I can't wait to see it finished. :smiley:

@fullspiral Stunning work! I'm looking forward to taking a look at the inside of the science facility later. Thanks for your submission. :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Thanks @Keylimepie :)

I'd like to reserve the last 20 x 30 lot in Snowflake Village to build a house for Nick and Margaretha Klause.
    fullspiral wrote: »

I'd like to reserve the last 20 x 30 lot in Snowflake Village to build a house for Nick and Margaretha Klause.

Sure thing! I can't believe how fast these lots has been snatched up, I wasn't expecting anyone to even be interested in this project. :lol:
  • RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    Will not you put my name on the Builders list? :'(
  • VaxfiendVaxfiend Posts: 44 Member
    This looks like a very fun, very creative and very engaging environment! I look forward to getting involved and contributing after I read up a bit more. Well done!!
    Racody wrote: »
    Will not you put my name on the Builders list? :'(

Ooh sorry I haven't gotten around to it yet, give me a sec and I'll update the list! :)
    fullspiral wrote: »

Sure thing! I can't believe how fast these lots has been snatched up, I wasn't expecting anyone to even be interested in this project. :lol:

You did such a great job on creating these worlds. It's allowing all of us to be more creative! So thank you!
  • CaramelWonderGirlCaramelWonderGirl Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to submit a build for Manta Reef the 40x40 empty lot.

I apologize. I couldn't edit my original comment.

Forum Name: CaramelWonderGrl
    Gallery Name: CaramelWonderGrl
    Name of Creation: Contemporarily MOdern
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 40x30
    Price of Lot: §224,480
    Lot Description:

A three bedroom, three bath contemporary home perfect for today's modern family.

Lot Traits (If any): None

IMAGE URL: I am not able to post URL's as of yet
    Just uploaded the Klause Residence to #CommunityWorldsProject

Just a note to say that I did use some minor CC decor for this build because I felt it needed it. Just some candles, and a reindeer and a couple of items on the shelves in Nick's workshop. Otherwise, it is cc free.

Forum Name: fullspiral
    Gallery Name: fullspiral
    Name of Creation: Klaus Residence
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 30 x 20
    Price of Lot: §75,759
    Lot Description:

Nick and Margaretha love their family home. The children may have grown and moved, and their bedrooms re-purposed for the hobbies that Nick and Margaretha love to devote themselves to, but it's still home to them and always will be.

Lot Traits (If any): Home Studio, Gnomes, Penny Pixies. (Why?) Because it's Santa's house and it's magic!

YU2vBAC.png

dzb6xb3.png
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    Can't edit my original comment.

Forum Name: CupcakeWitch
    Gallery Name: CakeWitch
    Name of Creation: Marine Science Facility
    Lot Type: Generic
    Lot Dimensions: 50x50
    Price of Lot: § 986,350 (it is owned by the Landgraabs after all)
    Lot Description: Despite its exterior, the Marine Science Facility is one of the most renowned science facilities in Simland and the first underwater facility in the world. Located in Manta Reef island, Marince Science was founded by the Landgraabs in efforts to understand why the island is sinking. It hosts classes, seminars, lectures, and has a rooftop garden. In its basement is where the real magic (science) occurs. But what secret research may the facility be conducting? Who knows? #CommunityWorldsProject
    Lot Traits (If any): Science Lair, Convivial, Earthquake Zone
    Screenshot of Creation: i.picresize.com/UN9p (and) i.picresize.com/UN99
    Any CC?: None. (really hope the debug items stay this time)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

If anyone wants to make a research team for the facility, you can.
    They can be evil or trying to help humanity but using questionable methods or both. But yeah. The facility does have three beds for any scientist that needs to spend the night

@CupcakeWitch Just to help you out and very cool!

rSnLWtt.png

My science facility has 3 beds too. ;)
    :blush: Aww thank you and thank you again

Well, great minds think alike

Driftwood Bay lot in Manta Reef is now uploaded to #communityworldsproject

Forum Name: fullspiral
    Gallery Name: fullspiral
    Name of Creation: Hang Zen
    Lot Type: Retail
    Lot Dimensions: 30 x 20
    Price of Lot: §122,728
    Lot Description: Hang Zen is an out-of-the way retail shop catering to beach-loving sims who like the eclectic style. It's worth the swim to visit the unique shop! It has a small one bedroom apartment above it for the owner.

Note: It says it is modded so the advanced checkmark to show custom content will have to be ticked. I have been through it and don't see one piece of CC in it at all.

LeYCsgz.png

rtogoJc.png
    That happened to me too. If you take out your mod folder, the problem goes away. You might have overrides..or just a lot of mods in general

That happened to me too. If you take out your mod folder, the problem goes away. You might have overrides..or just a lot of mods in general

I suppose it's not a big deal. I would just like it to show up for the hashtag, but I don't want to have to remove my mods folder all the time.
    @CaramelWonderGirl Thanks for your submission! No worries about the screenshot, I'll get that sorted for you. :)

@fullspiral Ooh the Klaus house is so festive, I love it! And Hang Zen is amazing as well, thanks very much for both submissions! :)

@CupcakeWitch Great work on the marine science facility, it looks perfect and I appreciate that you've included elements of the world's backstory into your creation! Thank you for your submission. :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @keylimepiesims Hey! I have something to make myself some maps!
  • citiesandseascitiesandseas Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi @keylimepiesims this is such a wonderful idea! Excited to see these worlds come alive- could I reserve the blazing basin site in Mt. Magma if it's still available? Thanks!
    Keylime I uploaded it! type in bowser's castle in the gallery page!
  • popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Hi @Keylimepiesims,I just stumbled onto your thread. I normally find these kind of projects at the creative corner so I'm surprised and excited to find this. I'd like to contribute as well, if it's okay. IF I understood things correctly, is there still a free Empty 30X20 lot in Manta Reef and 40X30 lot in Snowflake Village? If I'm right, could I reserve those lots, please?

Oh and can I also create sims for these lots? Is it correct that I could create any number of sims for each lot? For example, I could create a single sim or a family of 8 or anything in between?
    @citiesandseas reserved for you! :)

@popettypop2012 Yup I'll reserve both of those lots for you (although they're actually 20x30 and 30x40, not the other way around!) and yes you can create the households for both and they can be any number of sims! :)

@12JEREMIA I've actually got 5 map makers already, so I won't be able to add you into our group chat (unless the mods can up the limit) but I'll PM you so we can talk off thread. Thank you also for uploading your bowser's castle! :)
    @keylimepiesims You're welcome, I'll talk to you later on, and by the way, when do have to show us some more maps?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top