Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Would it be greedy of me to ask for Driftwood Bay in Manta Reef too? Just so I have something in a different world? I'll give up one of the others if I have to.....

Hehe absolutely, you can reserve as many as you want, I've found someone else to help me make the maps so don't worry about lot space running out, we'll soon have more worlds up! :)

Thank you! I just started a brand new game and bulldozed every lot in all the worlds (except San Myshuno of course because we can't) I can't wait to get around to building some of these lots, and making sims for your worlds. :)

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    can i have this lot please?? Inferno Ridge 30x30

You sure can, reserved for you. :)
  • Options
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    So here's my backstory idea for Snowflake Village:

Do you remember that little town that loved Christmas a lot but had one mean old green creature who did not? Yeah this isn't it. Snowflake Village is a charming little town in the middle of who knows where. The town is best known for its special exports that strangely only leave once a year but we wouldn't know much about that except for the local businessman Nick, a jolly fellow who seems to have an affinity for red. Here in Snowflake Village you can meet eccentric neighbors who enjoy the winter activities including ice skating, snowball fights and even building igloos. And if the outdoor activities aren't your forte try the local resort stocked with roaring fireplaces, steam filled saunas and all you can drink hot chocolate.

I love that! Someone just has to make Nick!
  • Options

Do you remember that little town that loved Christmas a lot but had one mean old green creature who did not? Yeah this isn't it. Snowflake Village is a charming little town in the middle of who knows where. The town is best known for its special exports that strangely only leave once a year but we wouldn't know much about that except for the local businessman Nick, a jolly fellow who seems to have an affinity for red. Here in Snowflake Village you can meet eccentric neighbors who enjoy the winter activities including ice skating, snowball fights and even building igloos. And if the outdoor activities aren't your forte try the local resort stocked with roaring fireplaces, steam filled saunas and all you can drink hot chocolate.

Haha I agree, maybe @luthienrising would be interested? :smiley:
  • Options
    pixteriouspixterious Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey, just a random question, should we name a hashtag for the gallery? I think it would be nice and much easier to browse through all these awesome creations if all of them could be found under the same hashtag! :)
  • Options
    maramaja6maramaja6 Posts: 17 Member
    Sorry if I missed something, but I can't find an answer to my request: a 30x20 residential lot for Snowflake Village?
    I love the backstory already! ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Wernik_SimsWernik_Sims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I'd like to reserve The sandcastle in Manta Reef and Empty Lot 20x30 in Snowflake Village. Thanks, i think this is so amazing <3 !!!
  • Options
    RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    Hi may I reserve Nautilus loft in manta reef, if available, please?
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Forum Name: 12JEREMIA
    Gallery Name: 12JEREMIA
    Name of Creation: Bowser's Castle
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 50x50
    Price of Lot: §252,923
    Lot Description: This castle is a recurring location from the Mario series. It is the domicile of the Koopa King Bowser and the base of operations for the koopa troops.
    Lot Traits: Private Dwelling, Mean Vibe

You know what I mean?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2016

Oh fun! I'm in :smiley: And it's an excuse to torture my husband with two-week-early Christmas music.

Also I really like the idea from @pixterious of a Gallery hashtag (or three?) and am happy to wait to post my Nick till there's one, or to repost him when there is!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Oh fun! I'm in :smiley: And it's an excuse to torture my husband with two-week-early Christmas music.

Also I really like the idea from @pixterious of a Gallery hashtag (or three?) and am happy to wait to post my Nick till there's one, or to repost him when there is!

Agree. It should be something like #CommunityWorldsProject
  • Options
    AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Ok, im not done with my build yet but I do have the backstory for Manta Reef

Manta Reef was covered up by water as long as we know, But for some reason, the water has receded around the island. The Landgraab family has decided to snatch up the island and promote it as a popular vacation spot in order to expand their real estate empire. Because scientists are at a loss as to how the island just sprouted up, the Landgraabs have decided to plop down a research facility to attempt to learn more about the world's oceans. Unfortunately, the water has been slowly covering up the island again forcing the landowners to cover up their buildings in dome-like structures to allow them to survive. Knowing there is a safe way preserve the buildings, Sims all over the world are flocking in to become some of the first underwater dwellers.

Let me know what you think and feel free to alter it any way you please!
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Options
    YarophYaroph Posts: 13 New Member
    Please, I need reserve Copper Cabin and 2 Diamond Hills Estate in Prospector's Pass, thanks

Ps : I began to imagine the Copper Cabin (for a modern texan restaurent) But I don't know too much, if you have an opinion ...
    h9S8c
  • Options
    Please, I need reserve Copper Cabin and 2 Diamond Hills Estate in Prospector's Pass, thanks

Ps : I began to imagine the Copper Cabin (for a modern texan restaurent) But I don't know too much, if you have an opinion ...
    pmHx9Pb.png
  • Options
    Two fail And I can not delete :/
  • Options
    DexigoneDexigone Posts: 6 New Member
    considering making a map, I have Photoshop. I'm brave! *puffs out chest*
  • Options
    smilexosmilexo Posts: 7 New Member
    I''d like to reserve 3 Diamond Hills Estate in prospector's pass please - and also contribute a household for the house if possible
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I'm glad you guys liked the backstory haha. I wanted to throw a few references in there for laughs :joy:
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    bubblewandsbubblewands Posts: 1 New Member
    Yo waddup!
    I'm really good at outdoor furnishings so if I would be able to reserve Poinsettia Park, The Sandcastle, and Gold Dust Park? I plan on making The Sandcastle into a children's playground with a walking track, and the other two a regular park. I might add in a cafe in Poinsettia. Who knows.
    My origin ID, forum name and gallery name are all the same (bubblewands).
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    pixterious wrote: »
    Hey, just a random question, should we name a hashtag for the gallery? I think it would be nice and much easier to browse through all these awesome creations if all of them could be found under the same hashtag! :)

Agree. It should be something like #CommunityWorldsProject

That's a very good idea, and I like that tag name, I'll add it to the rules in a sec! :)
  • Options
    maramaja6 wrote: »
    Sorry if I missed something, but I can't find an answer to my request: a 30x20 residential lot for Snowflake Village?
    I love the backstory already! ♥♥♥

@maramaja6 the lot has been reserved for you! :)
  • Options
    Hi, I'd like to reserve The sandcastle in Manta Reef and Empty Lot 20x30 in Snowflake Village. Thanks, i think this is so amazing <3 !!!

I'll reserve those for you now.
  • Options
    Ok, im not done with my build yet but I do have the backstory for Manta Reef

Manta Reef was covered up by water as long as we know, But for some reason, the water has receded around the island. The Landgraab family has decided to snatch up the island and promote it as a popular vacation spot in order to expand their real estate empire. Because scientists are at a loss as to how the island just sprouted up, the Landgraabs have decided to plop down a research facility to attempt to learn more about the world's oceans. Unfortunately, the water has been slowly covering up the island again forcing the landowners to cover up their buildings in dome-like structures to allow them to survive. Knowing there is a safe way preserve the buildings, Sims all over the world are flocking in to become some of the first underwater dwellers.

Let me know what you think and feel free to alter it any way you please!

Brilliant, that's such a cool backstory! If you don't mind there's a few details I'd like to tweak, but I love the idea of it being a sinking island! :smiley:
  • Options
    Yaroph wrote: »

h9S8c
    smilexo wrote: »
    I''d like to reserve 3 Diamond Hills Estate in prospector's pass please - and also contribute a household for the house if possible
    Yo waddup!
    I'm really good at outdoor furnishings so if I would be able to reserve Poinsettia Park, The Sandcastle, and Gold Dust Park? I plan on making The Sandcastle into a children's playground with a walking track, and the other two a regular park. I might add in a cafe in Poinsettia. Who knows.
    My origin ID, forum name and gallery name are all the same (bubblewands).

Reserved for you all!

@bubblewands Sorry, The Sandcastle has already been reserved, I can give you another lot if you'd like? :)
  • Options
    Dexigone wrote: »
    considering making a map, I have Photoshop. I'm brave! *puffs out chest*

That's awesome! I'll PM you with some stuff to help you out! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top