Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Community Worlds Project

Comments

• AlphaGemini17AlphaGemini17 Posts: 3 New Member
    Could I please reserve the 20x20 Lava Lodge in Mt. Magma?
  • Moon0011Moon0011 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can I reserve the mantaray modern 30x40 and make a family?
  • Moon0011Moon0011 Posts: 2 New Member
    Moon0011 wrote: »
    Can I reserve the mantaray modern 30x40 and make a family?

In manta reef
  • RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, I would also like to reserve Mincepie manor and Brandy suites, in Snowflake village too, please?
  • pixteriouspixterious Posts: 7 New Member
    Can I reserve empty lot 30x30 in Manta Reef? I would also like to name it? :) Thinking of building a house in there, just for the info for other creators. Name for the lot probably comes up when I'm building it.

What happens if most of the people build houses and not community lots?
  • pixteriouspixterious Posts: 7 New Member
    Would also like to reserve Obsidian Outpost 30x30 in Mt Magma :) This is also gonna be a house, so if someone wants to make a family, lets say maximum of 3 sims, please feel free to do so. Not 100 % sure what I'll build but I have this idea of a dark, maybe semi futuristic house with a secret lab. So maybe it will fit for some crazy/evil sims? :)
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I would like to make the backstory for Snowflake Village.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • maramaja6maramaja6 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm so thrilled about the new maps! Can I build a 30x20 lot and a household for "Snowflake Village"?
    And is it possiblem to become a world whithout civiliation marks, like roads uso? For Fantasy or History Challenges! That would be sooooo great!
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited December 2016
    Oh wow I didn't expect so many people to comment over night, bare with me while I sort out the reservations. :blush:
    edited December 2016
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'd like to take the 50x50 Flaming Llama Falls in Magma Falls as a research facility. And I'd also like to claim the 30x30 Smoulder House in the same world for a bar venue. If possible, I would also like to clain the 20x20 soot shack as residential in Magma Falls.

Can I claim that many? If no, let me know and I will narrow it down.

You can claim as much as you think you can build, if you decide you don't want all the lots you've claimed then let me know and I can take your name off the list. :)
    wow! I would really love to contribute to it. I'm just getting the hang of building and all, maybe I'll do a sim

Is there a deadline for the project?

No deadline, this is an on going project and you can take your time with whatever it is you want to create, there's no rush!
    smilexo wrote: »
    Hi i would also like to reserve Baracuda Bungalow in Manta Reef :D

Sorry, it's already been claimed. Feel free to pick a different lot though! :)
    mellodey wrote: »
    I love the new worlds!!! I think about one thing. Are not all the houses from one world all the same style? I mean you really see the difference between an Oasis springs house and a Willow creek house.

I really like when the world houses are one style I know it can be difficult to do that with different creators.
    And and and i love to see a fantasie world with a lot of trees a little bit fairy like. With tree houses~

And how do you want to do the lava/sea ground color? if people build a house on the grass its really strange.... I mean grass on the dead lava ground? do you chance that? (i hope so) and what do you do if they (builders) use ground colors/painting?

Zerbu was trying to make a create a world tool for the sims 4 (by trying to make hes own world) but he failed a little bit because it was to diffecult. What about that?

Its not the blame you, I really curious and want to help you. I know a lot about photoshop.

Well hopefully everyone will build their houses to fit the style of the world, Scientific buildings in Mt Magma, Modern beach houses in Manta Reef etc. But it doesn't really matter if the buildings all look different from each other, everyone has their own style of building and that will be reflected in the finished world!

As for the ground colours of the lots, I was going to cut them out if they didn't fit in with the colour of the ground on the map, so if someone builds something for My Magma and the ground is still grass, then I'll cut out the ground or turn it a different colour so it fits with the map. :)
  • MollyChekaMollyCheka Posts: 4 New Member
    Id love to Participate!
    Can I please reserve Pinecone Place in Snowflake Village?
    I'm happy to also create a house for the family I'd like to create. So excited :smiley:
    MollyCheka wrote: »
    Id love to Participate!
    Can I please reserve Pinecone Place in Snowflake Village?
    I'm happy to also create a house for the family I'd like to create. So excited :smiley:

Reserved for you. :)
    Just a reminder to all New Members that are participating, you won't be able to post pictures of your creations, but you can post the link for the pictures and I'll post them for you. :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'd like to take the 50x50 Flaming Llama Falls in Magma Falls as a research facility. And I'd also like to claim the 30x30 Smoulder House in the same world for a bar venue. If possible, I would also like to clain the 20x20 soot shack as residential in Magma Falls.

Can I claim that many? If no, let me know and I will narrow it down.

You can claim as much as you think you can build, if you decide you don't want all the lots you've claimed then let me know and I can take your name off the list. :)

Thank you. I'll keep the 3. <3
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I would like to request the Landgraab Marine Science Facility (50x50) at Manta Reed :smiley:
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member

Apologies for posting in a separate comment, but I can't seem to edit my previous posts or add links...

Forum Name: RobynTyler
    Gallery Name: RobynTyler
    Name of Creation: Tinseltree Lodge (originally empty lot next to Gingerbread cottage, Snowflake Village).
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 30x40
    Price of Lot: § 91,448
    Lot Description: Tinseltree Lodge may be small, but don't let that fool you! This is a great home for a family of Sims, with 3 bedrooms (2 double, master with walk-in closet and en-suite too!), 3 bathrooms and with a double lounge downstairs and large garden, you'll have plenty of room for entertaining the guests and the kids!
    Lot Traits (If any): Romantic Aura, Natural Light, Bracing Breezes
    Screenshot of Creation:
    Any CC?: No.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited December 2016
    For sim creators, should we make the sims after the builders are done? I feel it would be weird requesting a lot only for it to be a bowling alley lol (though it could be owned by one)

That's what I'm hoping to do, though I suppose it could go the other way and someone could design a house for my household? I'm just not sure how many of the reserved lots are for builds only without households!

Oh. This got moved to "Artist Haven"?? I'm glad I saw it earlier and bookmarked it! I'd never have seen that, ever. I thought that was for people doing videos and drawings etc. I only saw this because it was in GD. I can't keep up with the Creative Corner, and as a Sim-maker I find that the Household area there is just full of modelling and CC and stuff that I'm not interested in so I don't go.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I would like to make the backstory for Snowflake Village.

Awesome! I created it as a Christmasy themed world, so hopefully you can incorporate that into the backstory. Good luck, can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
    I would like to request the Landgraab Marine Science Facility (50x50) at Manta Reed :smiley:

Reserved for you! :)
    RobynTyler wrote: »

Apologies for posting in a separate comment, but I can't seem to edit my previous posts or add links...

Forum Name: RobynTyler
    Gallery Name: RobynTyler
    Name of Creation: Tinseltree Lodge (originally empty lot next to Gingerbread cottage, Snowflake Village).
    Lot Type: Residential
    Lot Dimensions: 30x40
    Price of Lot: § 91,448
    Lot Description: Tinseltree Lodge may be small, but don't let that fool you! This is a great home for a family of Sims, with 3 bedrooms (2 double, master with walk-in closet and en-suite too!), 3 bathrooms and with a double lounge downstairs and large garden, you'll have plenty of room for entertaining the guests and the kids!
    Lot Traits (If any): Romantic Aura, Natural Light, Bracing Breezes
    Screenshot of Creation:
    Any CC?: No.

No worries, I'll get the screenshot sorted out for you. Thank you for your submission! :)
    For sim creators, should we make the sims after the builders are done? I feel it would be weird requesting a lot only for it to be a bowling alley lol (though it could be owned by one)

That's what I'm hoping to do, though I suppose it could go the other way and someone could design a house for my household? I'm just not sure how many of the reserved lots are for builds only without households!

Oh. This got moved to "Artist Haven"?? I'm glad I saw it earlier and bookmarked it! I'd never have seen that, ever. I thought that was for people doing videos and drawings etc. I only saw this because it was in GD. I can't keep up with the Creative Corner, and as a Sim-maker I find that the Household area there is just full of modelling and CC and stuff that I'm not interested in so I don't go.

Don't worry Luthien, I'm going to be plopping down some houses from the Gallery, so there'll be plenty of empty houses to create Sims for!

And yeah it's frustrating that the thread got moved here, I've PMed SimGuruDrake and asked if it can be moved back to General Discussion, so we'll see what happens.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hey Keylime! If I build a Castle of Bowser, I will take him and the koopalings to the Mt Magma!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top