Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All I want for for the holidays

from sims 4 team is toddlers and free babies be the best gift they can give us

Comments

• Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Yawn.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    All I want for the holidays from the Sims 4 team are my beloved no venue requirements, instant change of outfits on inactives while game is paused and custom door lock mods updated and included into the Sims 4 core code.

See, compared to wishes like these, toddlers suddenly do not seem THAT unrealistic anymore ;)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    All I want is my game to work again... I removed the mods, repaired, un/reinstalled, and my game won't load up the my save... well it gets to the world map, and CAS works, but I can't go on the Gallery, and build mode or live mode doesn't load.

I haven't been able to play since September.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    What I d like for the New Years is a SP dedicated to Valentine's Day.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I love a valentines SP idea! I would love being able to throw a New Year's Eve party in the game.
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    @MasonGamer did you try turning off the online from Origin. I was having the same problem and when I turned off the on line it helped. Another thing is pull your tray folder out of the game files. If you used the same folder after re-install you are just putting the same problems back into your game. They did fix the problem of a "full" tray in an update but I had to clean out my tray b4 it would work, still. If you want to access what you have in your tray you have to put it back in. I think there was a bug because around that time that my computer caught multi bugs, if so, it would be still in your tray. I scanned mine and found problems.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • The Sims 4 is perfect as it is. I don't want useless, stinky toddlers.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    All I want is my game to work again... I removed the mods, repaired, un/reinstalled, and my game won't load up the my save... well it gets to the world map, and CAS works, but I can't go on the Gallery, and build mode or live mode doesn't load.

Are you sure somehow your game did not go to offline mode without your knowledge
  • piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    I used to miss toddlers in the Sims4, but I have two real-life toddlers and that's enough for me. :p I do miss having seasons, though.
  • emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    All I want is free babies and toddlers too!
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    Seasons
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTIMAS IS TODDLERSSS

(Sorry lol)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    @MasonGamer did you try turning off the online from Origin. I was having the same problem and when I turned off the on line it helped. Another thing is pull your tray folder out of the game files. If you used the same folder after re-install you are just putting the same problems back into your game. They did fix the problem of a "full" tray in an update but I had to clean out my tray b4 it would work, still. If you want to access what you have in your tray you have to put it back in. I think there was a bug because around that time that my computer caught multi bugs, if so, it would be still in your tray. I scanned mine and found problems.

okay I'll try that.
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Are you sure somehow your game did not go to offline mode without your knowledge

pretty sure, online/offline shouldn't effect playing in live mode/build mode.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    from sims 4 team is toddlers and free babies be the best gift they can give us

Do you still believe in Santa?
  • AshliePlaysSimsAshliePlaysSims Posts: 33 Member
    I want seasons, some kind of generations style EP and spiral staircases. And to lose 40lb, but not sure EA can help with that lol
  • DukeCybranDukeCybran Posts: 73 Member
    I just want to know what exactly a case is about, since I've done alot in detective career without knowing what I'd done for >:)
    C4jGfkwVUAQbeSb.jpg:large
    My game ID: DukeCybran_TW;
    Language: English, Simplified/Traditional Chinese. Happy simming!
  • xJawdinxJawdin Posts: 42 Member
    all I want is toddlers, and burgalars. never knew how much I'd miss them after not having them in ts4 :o
    tumblr_ncmw3fJCnf1sz111so1_250.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    I love a valentines SP idea! I would love being able to throw a New Year's Eve party in the game.

Well atleast we have fireworks for NYs Eve now thanks to City Living.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    I want 'self employed' as a career option!
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    from sims 4 team is toddlers and free babies be the best gift they can give us thank you thank you love yous