Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A series of Moroccan style buildings (no CC)

VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
I’ve created a few Moroccan buildings (more are planned), they are completely CC free (I used a clean save, to not be tempted by CS conversions ;)), and I decided to mention it here, because someone might have a use of them :)

MTS_Voeille-1658262-1.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1658270-9.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1658673-0.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1658686-11.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1659151-1.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1659183-32.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1660150-1.jpg

MTS_Voeille-1660155-6.jpg

They can be downloaded here. If you’re a CC fan (I’m one myself actually) and you’re curious how building with only Maxis items feels, well, it’s an interesting challenge and it’s fun to come up with new ideas about how to furnish a room, which windows to use and so on, but I definitely miss having more choice, and not having CASt can be a pain sometimes. But the no CC style is definitely worth giving it a go :)
“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
Simblr (my TS2 CC)
MTS Profile

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Those are Just Lovely. Thanks for sharing your Awesome builds! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Wow, those are gorgeous! Awesome job, thanks for sharing!

PS - I use that dream catcher in my sims rooms all the time :#
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited December 2016
    Very beautiful builds! :+1:=) Love that garden, too. The hairs of your other downloaded look nice as well. Will download some next time I play. :)

(I'm a terrible builder, lol, so I love using other people's creations. ;) )
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Can I like this to a Tumblr resource please? It's incredible! You did a great job.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Thank you all :)

@slynnski
    I use it very often too, especially in builds like those I shared, it’s one of the best decorations :)

@nanashi-sims
    Like I wrote in my policy on MTS, you can do whatever you want as long as it’s not plagiarism and you give credit, so yes, I wouldn’t mind that :)

By the way, what’s going on with emoticons recently? They were different yesterday, and different when I recently looked around the forum.
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    I really love your stuff, but I'm concerned that it wouldn't be compatible with my game as I noticed a lot of plants and decorations that I don't have in my game. Do you know if it would cause problems for me? I only have the base game and University.
  • Options
    @SataiDelennn
    Then it wouldn’t work for you, I used all the EP content and some of SP content. Isn’t getting the Ultimate Collection still possible? TS2 EPs are great and provide interesting gameplay :)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • Options
    I don't want the UC. But thank you.
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I really love your stuff, but I'm concerned that it wouldn't be compatible with my game as I noticed a lot of plants and decorations that I don't have in my game. Do you know if it would cause problems for me? I only have the base game and University.

Honestly, now that the majority of the TS2 community uses UC, I'd stick to MTS for downloads for CC if I were you. I used to label my base game compatible CC, now I don't bother because I work under the assumption that everyone has all the packs. That would be bad for your game : ( At MTS you can set filters to only show content that is compatible with your game and specific set of EPs.

Hope that helps you with your downloads!
  • Options
    I don't use mods or CC in my game. Ergo, I've never downloaded anything. Voille's building would have been my first if it had been compatible.