Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Red Friendship/Pink Romance?

Is there any way I can have my sims have a red friendship bar on top, with a pink romance one on bottom? Like enemies with benefits.

Comments

• StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    If you have RG (Romantic Gardens) you can get wishing well and on community lot and have what you are asking.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Its possible and its called somethin like love hate relationship. Enemies with benefits is somethin close to that tho too
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I have romantic gardens. How do I ask for that?
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Is there any way I can have my sims have a red friendship bar on top, with a pink romance one on bottom? Like enemies with benefits.

ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS is actually in the game! I guess people naturally get it by rotating from mean interactions to romantic but I've tried that and it is tough to do! I think with the wishing well I got an enemies with benefits once by "Wishing for Romance" and it backfired on me!
  • Yes. I have a ton of enemies with benefits relationships in my game. The best way is usually to rotate between woohooing and mean interactions. Eventually you can fight and then use the "apologize... in bed" interaction back to back.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @imhappy, if you ask the Wishing Well for romance, you might get a love/hate relationship, but it's not guaranteed.
    I'll try alternating between flirty and mean. I may give up and use MCcommnd. Thanks!
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I can imagine a Sim's conversation in a love/hate relationship (Your mother is such a llama now get in my bed so we can make our bed vibrate before your mother comes back from her loading screen)
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I can imagine a Sim's conversation in a love/hate relationship (Your mother is such a llama now get in my bed so we can make our bed vibrate before your mother comes back from her loading screen)

Romance is never dead in the sims world ;)
    For anyone who's interested, I found this pretty easy to do.

1) Small grew line so it's easier to flirt
    2) buy the beguile trait from aspiration points
    3) 2 flirts, then a mean. Keep repeating a lot
    4) Don't do as a mean "insult woo hoo abilities" because the lower pink bar will be less
    5) fight when you get an option so the first bar will be all red

So now I have "hot/cold" relationship. Full red and pink. She invited him to meet her at a festival, and he declined. They woo hoo a lot. Only thing is I have risky pregnancy MC Command mod, and now she's pregnant.