March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butler doesnt sleep,eat or use the bathroom

13...Next

Comments

• SwitcHung15SwitcHung15 Posts: 1 New Member
    Mine Just Sleeps But he/She never eats or other stuff like that. I have had alredy tons of Different ones cause They all die of hunger :/
  • particlexparticlex Posts: 1 New Member
    > @SwitcHung15 said:
    > Mine Just Sleeps But he/She never eats or other stuff like that. I have had alredy tons of Different ones cause They all die of hunger :/

exactly the same on my xbox they wont eat and keep dying ?
  • TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    So I've finally got a butler that does do chores. Sometimes the wrong ones though (I've told the butler NOT TO CLEAN THE HOUSE but still when I've got babies screaming, the butler starts doing dishes x_x ) . Anyway, the butler is hungry but doesn't eat? I can tell them to go to bed and they'll sleep for a looong time, but I can't find an option to tell them to go eat (also I don't want to take care of the butler). The butler have been complaining with the hunger thought bubble for a long time now. Anyone know what to do?
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Mine don't unless I ask them to.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• GrahambunctiuosGrahambunctiuos Posts: 7 New Member
    I just got the Vintage Glamour oack and my butler doesn't clean, cook or sleep. She just wonders around the house. smh
  • ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    Mine never sleeps too. It's creepy if you ask me.

I had this problem too, I discovered that they will only sleep in single beds, no doubles ;)
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    I assigned a butler a bed, but she rarely if ever uses it. She'll sleep in one of the other bedrooms instead. If I tell her to go to sleep, she drinks massive amounts of coffee instead. She let her hygiene drop to near zero and still wouldn't bathe. More often than not she's doing the got-to-pee crab walk.

I built her her own apartment complete with kitchen, shower, and toilet. Locked the door to everyone but her. I've never seen her go in the room.

Same save, different lot. Predecessor starved to death even with her own room with kitchen.
  • l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    You gotta tell her what to do I guess. Its the only pack I dont have :/