March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What time will the game pack release? Vintage Glamour Pack?

I'm sitting here waiting to purchase it and I can't remember when it gets released: Anyone know?

Comments

• McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I read somewhere that it's 10am PST but I'm not 100% sure that's actually it :joy:
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    and people get confused with a stuff pack to a game pack...SMH
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    Well excuse me! When does the new GAME pack come out then?
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I've also read 10 am PST, and think this is about the same time Backyard released as well, so might be right (but I've got no official confirmation I could point to :)). So in Europe (or at least this part of it, CET time) that'd be around 7 pm, in the UK 6 pm, etc. :)

Also it's a stuff pack :D The title already said game pack, I think that's what @JasonRMJ was trying to say :)
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Well I think for Me it comes out at 1pm est time, I am in USA, not sure bout other places.
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    Thank you SimTrippy--I made a mistake about it being a stuff pack. I was being sarcastic since I got a rude answer so I just decided to ask then when will the GAME pack come out. People do make mistakes and I thank you for your answer SimTrippy.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited December 2016
    @BlueBlack007 yeah that should be right if the 10 am pst is right :)@katcz just type in 10 am pst to [whatever time zone you're in, i.e. est / cet / ...], and Google will do the rest :)

ETA: yeah we all make mistakes :D like me not getting the sarcasm in your reply hehe. Happy simming!
  • sadgary9569sadgary9569 Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks you all this really helped! I'm in the UK and have been searching for the time all over the web. :smile: