Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I tend to use challenges as guide lines more than rules because it strikes my creative fancy. And than the story unfolds from it. I have so many challenges on this list that have inspired me.
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Is there any way I could find the new challenges among all the challenges listed??
    I've found interest in a few challenges that are from a year or so ago and inactive (but they were so interesting that I've decided to do the challenge on my own time for entertainment); however, I'd like to do a challenge that is currently active??
    Would it be possible to put red asterisks by challenges that are updated and current?? That would be much appreciated.
    And if there happens to be a way to find those said challenges already, could someone please point me in that direction??
    Thank you!!

Happy Simming!
    Kels <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @23kels89 some challenges are still being played even though there are no recent comments. I guess you could scroll thru the last pages to see new additions
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Thank you, @EuphorialQueen ! I've also resorted to listing interesting challenges on a pad and noting activeness...

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

I tend to overuse my bookmarks for the same reason. But notebook is a much better idea. I should probably do that instead since i started a sort of bullet journal. I've also written a couple challenges based on existing challenges. But they're still being playtested and not really ready yet...
  • SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    Hey guys, so it has been literally forever but school is finally over and my laptop is fixed so I'm back. I'm finally getting to work on a few challenges and was wondering if anyone would help me playtest them after their completion, as I don't have a desktop and my laptop doesn't have the space for the game. If anyone's interested, please message me. Thank you.
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Umm could you maybe put my challenge on here? It's ok if you don't though
    Corgis4life
    @Funpuppy_sims345 I'm sure Meeshelby would love to put your challenge on the list. just leave a link to the challenge location and she'll read over it and make sure it's okay. I'm excited to see what the challenge is.
  • LosSimsdeYoliLosSimsdeYoli Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! some challenge for seasons? Thanks :)
    Hi guys! some challenge for seasons? Thanks :)
    Any that I have shared can be played with Seasons. I am play testing to see what may need to be updated. :smiley:
    See my signature for links. ;)
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Hey there!
    I've just created my first challenge, it'd be awesome if you could add it to the list ^-^

gwmtc.tumblr.com/post/175220082423/vongola-legacy-challenge-sims-4
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    Hey there!
    I've just created my first challenge, it'd be awesome if you could add it to the list ^-^

Interesting theme. :) I hope you will share your progress in another thread here or thru tumblr.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Hey there!

I will definitely give this a go.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    @EuphorialQueen I will be posting pictures and mini stories about it on my tumblr. I'm currently in the process of starting the Disney Princess challenge, but I tend to alternate between challenges rather than stick to one haha

@TheRoseHorse I hope you have fun playing it :D
    ntlW6ly.png
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2018
    @AnnoyingTiger I'm going to play your challenge! It sounds fun!
    Post edited by RoggieBear on
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    edited July 2018
    @RoggieBear While you're at it, maybe you could check out my challenge too. People have yet to play it and I worked really hard on it. It's the Into The Woods Legacy Challenge. You can find it on my tumblr. https://wanderlustsimmer.tumblr.com/
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hey there!

In your blog it says:

"A challenge is meant to be fun, not bogged down by rules and pitting you against other players for points. This challenge is relaxed, so play at your own pace and use whatever mods/cheats make you happy."

I like your style of thinking! : D
    Yeah I tend to not play for points myself. And just follow challenges as fun guidelines xD
    Shadami wrote: »
    Yeah I tend to not play for points myself. And just follow challenges as fun guidelines xD

Me too! Allthough I switched to TS3 for a while (having never played that prior to this). But the idea is the same! : D
    I'm really bad at ts3. I only just got it and than was gifted ts4 so I've been playing that and find it so much easier for my playstyle.
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    @WanderlustSimmer I didn't know about yours--I will totally check it out! Thanks for sharing it!
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
    @RoggieBear - I responded to you on tumblr c: I subbed to your channel~
    @WanderlustSimmer - Looks interesting, I'll give it a try! :D
    @AlHollandiyah - I'm so glad! I was actually really worried about that part. My anxiety makes me worry about points and lots of rules (I love playing them but it's hard lol), so I wanted my challenge to try and reflect that c:
    ntlW6ly.png
  • GrannyTanaGrannyTana Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Simmers,

Sorry, I didn't find a way to start a new thread in this forum.

I created the Money Tree Challenge.

This is a Rags to Riches Challenge, where you have to earn 1 million simoleons with money trees.
    The rules are simple:

- Create a new sim in a new save game.
    - Let the sim move to an empty lot.
    - Take away all the money.
    You can do this like that:
    Ctrl+Shift+C
    testingcheats true
    money 0
    - Earn money by gardening, collecting, angling, painting, whatever you want exept money cheats.
    - Collect satifaction points by working on aspirations, whims and holiday traditions.
    You may add as much custom holidays as you like.
    - When reaching 5000 satisfaction points you may buy a money tree fruit in the Aspiration Rewards Store.
    - Plant the money tree, take care of it and wait.
    - You are free to grow more money trees by putting the fruitful money tree in your household inventory.
    Then you get more money tree fruits, that you can plant.
    - You are free to build a house with the money you earn.
    - The challenge is finished, when you have 1 million simoleons (including worth of the house).

If you want to make it harder, your sim has to wait until he/she has earned 10k befor starting to build a house.
    Even tents and cooling boxes are not allowed before reaching 10k.
    The sim may only grow plants on his/her lot.

Lots of fun playing the Money Tree Challenge.

CU Eva aka Granny Tana
    @AlHollandiyah - I'm so glad! I was actually really worried about that part. My anxiety makes me worry about points and lots of rules (I love playing them but it's hard lol), so I wanted my challenge to try and reflect that c:

I totally know how you feel. I'm always starting over dozens of times for being much to strict on myself. And then in the end I try to let go but I don't dare posting any scores for 'failing' the rules. If I want to 'help' myself here and there in the game using cheats and that makes it fun for me then I want to be able to do that guilt free! Your remark makes the whole challenge more enjoyable for stuck perfectionists like me, lol!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top