Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 4 CHALLENGE LIST (Updated May 24, 2021)

Comments

• LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    @TheRoseHorse,

I just read a little bit of it. This helps a ton thanks so much. Now I can do at least some of if not all of these challenges. This is awesome. Thanks so much.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    No problem.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    What's a good challenge that I can use to get a feel for how to play the game and still challenge myself?

The legacy challenge keeps coming to mind, but if you guys have a better suggestion, please tell me.
  • HeyItsGarretHeyItsGarret Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you so much! This list contains a GREAT deal of information, and it seems full of different possibilities
    > @LyraTrisha said:
    > What's a good challenge that I can use to get a feel for how to play the game and still challenge myself?
    >
    > The legacy challenge keeps coming to mind, but if you guys have a better suggestion, please tell me.

I am working on a challenge now to teach the new players how to go through the game without the boring on and on of the EA tutorial. I will be happy to provide a link once the challenge is actually complete if you're still looking at that time! :smiley:
    edited April 2019
    > @LyraTrisha said:
    > What's a good challenge that I can use to get a feel for how to play the game and still challenge myself?
    >
    > The legacy challenge keeps coming to mind, but if you guys have a better suggestion, please tell me.

I am working on a challenge now to teach the new players how to go through the game without the boring on and on of the EA tutorial. I will be happy to provide a link once the challenge is actually complete if you're still looking at that time! :smiley:

@HeyItsGarret, That would be awesome. Thanks for the offer. I will probably still do a Legacy challenge and Asylum challenge in the meantime. I feel like I need to find a good blog site so I can share my challenges with you all. Does anyone have a blog site they would suggest?
    @LyraTrisha
    Since you are a member, If you want to share your challenges, you could always open your own discussion on your profile and share your challenges that way!
    Of course you could always use tumblr to post your challenges then put links on the forums somewhere
    (ie in your profile or as a link in the comments of this thread) The creator checks comments quite frequently and will without a doubt see your challenge and add it to the list!
    @HeyItsGarret,

I don't have a way to share pics because, as far as I can tell, the only way to put pictures into comments and posts is with links, and since I have the console version, I have no links for my pics. I could be missing something though.
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    LyraTrisha wrote: »
    @HeyItsGarret,
    I don't have a way to share pics because, as far as I can tell, the only way to put pictures into comments and posts is with links, and since I have the console version, I have no links for my pics. I could be missing something though.
    Maybe this will help?
    @EuphorialQueen,

Thanks for the link. I will check it out asap.
    @EuphorialQueen
    Wow! I might have to give that video a watch, I'm always looking for ways to better my screenshots. Thank you so much!
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited April 2019
    I realized I never posted my 10 Generations/10 Ghosts Challenge. The rules are here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957701/the-10-generations-10-ghosts-challenge

Pretty self-explanatory. :)

Thank you so much, @Meeshelby for keeping this list. So many cool options to try out. :)
    Post edited by katrinasforest on
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
    @EuphorialQueen,

Will do. Thank you so much for being patient with all my questions and such.
  • Depper12Depper12 Posts: 25 Member
    i have made a new legacy challenge and i was wondering if you would like to check it out and maybe put it on the list

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/957025/sims-4-change-legacy/p1?new=1
  • Caimar11Caimar11 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, thanks for the list. I love the #build newcrest challenge and have been working on it. Has anyone updated it? I can't stay on the blog dedicated to that legacy because it spams a free giftcard pop up. Instead I've been looking at the original post on this site back in 2015 but would like to see an updated version. Thanks!
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Just a quick update: Our theater production is finally over so I can get this updated soon!
  • Caimar11Caimar11 Posts: 21 Member
    [quote="DESERTFLOWER1981;c-16993503"]As soon as I can I will be sharing my take on the build Newcrest challenge. Thanks for putting them in one place. :)[/quote]

Hi, I am interested in seeing your version of the challenge. I tried searching to see if you posted anything elsewhere, will you post it on this thread or make a new one?
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    Hello everyone. I've written up and play-tested a new Sims 4 challenge based on Chinese historical period dramas called The Imperial Concubine Challenge. If it sounds interesting, I hope you'll give it a read and consider adding it to the list.

Here's the link to the challenge rules: https://imperialconcubinechallenge.home.blog/
  • ts4vixents4vixen Posts: 7 New Member
    I just created a new Sims 4 gameplay challenge and would love if you would check it out! It is called the American Dream Challenge. A young couple purchases their first house, a fixer upper. Their lives are looking promising: Person #1 is a budding freelancer and Person #2 is happy as a hacker. Then things take a turn: their money problems are made much worse by the fact that they accidentally fall pregnant and give birth to 6 kids all close together. Can these two still have their dream jobs, build their dream house, and have the perfect family? Or will everything fall apart?
    This has been playtested, is a complete challenge, and is not based on any other challenge. If there are any similarities to other challenges, I am not aware of them and they were not intentional.
    EA won’t let me post links, but the rules are on my tumblr page @ts4vixen
    edited April 2019
    ts4vixen wrote: »
    I just created a new Sims 4 gameplay challenge and would love if you would check it out! It is called the American Dream Challenge. A young couple purchases their first house, a fixer upper. Their lives are looking promising: Person #1 is a budding freelancer and Person #2 is happy as a hacker. Then things take a turn: their money problems are made much worse by the fact that they accidentally fall pregnant and give birth to 6 kids all close together. Can these two still have their dream jobs, build their dream house, and have the perfect family? Or will everything fall apart?
    This has been playtested, is a complete challenge, and is not based on any other challenge. If there are any similarities to other challenges, I am not aware of them and they were not intentional.

You can post the link by putting a dot in the web address. For example, https://website.com becomes htt.ps//website.com
    It'll let you post it that way and someone will likely post a clickable link for you if needed.

You can post the link by putting a dot in the web address. For example, https://website.com becomes htt.ps/website.com
    It'll let you post it that way and someone will likely post a clickable link for you if needed.

Ftr, i just put website as a place holder. Did not know that was an actual website. XD
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited April 2019
    I believe these links will work :)

https://ts4vixen.tumblr.com/
    https://ts4vixen.tumblr.com/post/184329442741/sims-4-american-dream-challenge
    10. Babies can be aged up to toddlers as soon as all 6 have been born.
    On normal lifespan babies automatically age up after about 3 days making this rule a bit confusing.
    I would have posted the question on your page but it looks like comments are not allowed?
  • crissylp89crissylp89 Posts: 35 Member
    yey new challenges!! thanks for continuing to keep this page updated @EuphorialQueen & @Meeshelby (and I'm sure others) <3
  • SiljaBaywingsSiljaBaywings Posts: 4 New Member
    Sims 4 Detective Challenge
    This challenge is about you making a detective sim and make them the top of the detective career (go to work and cats and dogs needed)
    make a sim male or female is your choice make them as you want to but they most have something that remind of a trench coat
    Build or download a house,(you can also live in an apartment) it needs a working room with detective stuff as: analyzer or computer
    You cant have any kids before you are at the top of the detective career this also includes a husband or wife although you are allowed to have girlfriend/boyfriends
    *You cant have any other hobbys only your job is important
    *Your sim must have the aspiration renaissances sim and the trait genius
    *your sim MUST have a west Highland white terrier named Terry
    *You must complete your aspiration before getting married and having kids
    *You lose if you die or get fired
    *It is allowed to drink youth potion from the shop in aspiration
    *You must have level 3 in logic before starting your career
    *You most also make it to level 10 in logic before starting a family life
    Hope you enjoy playing! <3 <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji