Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    This is such a pretty trailer. I love it! It's not too Christmas-y, but more holiday-ish. Love it! When will we be getting the update?
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I just downloaded the new Holiday update, but it doesn't look any different. Will we receive holiday-related quests shortly?
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    I just downloaded the new Holiday update, but it doesn't look any different. Will we receive holiday-related quests shortly?

You sure will!

The Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess quest won't kick off for a few days as we're giving an opportunity for all Simmers to download the update so no body misses out. So fear not, everything will be in full swing very shortly :)
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • darrenvoxdarrenvox Posts: 1 New Member
    Cant wait to get started on the quests
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    How adorable! <3
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I cant wait to start. I want to be able to get the romance too, but I missed that even, will it ever come back again? @SimGuruEmma
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    lovlyb wrote: »
    I cant wait to start. I want to be able to get the romance too, but I missed that even, will it ever come back again? @SimGuruEmma

I don't have any deets on that yet, however keep an eye on our Facebook/Twitter as that's were we usually drop hints and breaking news!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • Maria5993123Maria5993123 Posts: 102 Member
    not sure if this is completely correct place to post this but I can't make my own discussion yet, but since it is sort of a part of the Holiday update the new market event coming up for a chance to win reindeer as pets has anyone completed a market place event without using SP? if so what percent is your workshops? if not how many SP did you use? I just want to know if it's worth it to try and complete this one since I haven't tried as to not waste my Resources
    also has anyone spent the 50 SP to unlock an extra box? do you have to unlock them every event or is it a one time purchase?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited December 2016
    not sure if this is completely correct place to post this but I can't make my own discussion yet, but since it is sort of a part of the Holiday update the new market event coming up for a chance to win reindeer as pets has anyone completed a market place event without using SP? if so what percent is your workshops? if not how many SP did you use? I just want to know if it's worth it to try and complete this one since I haven't tried as to not waste my Resources
    also has anyone spent the 50 SP to unlock an extra box? do you have to unlock them every event or is it a one time purchase?
    Yes. I have even completed the market events with two days left. So you don't need to use SPs at all.

The most important things are the special shipments in those event. When you hear the whistle then you have 4 hrs to prepare such a shipment. The preparation is divided in 4 parts: 2 hrs, 1hour and 10 minutes, 20 mininutes and then 2 minutes. You can't waste much time if you want to do all those 4 tasks within 4 hrs. So you should set an alarm on your device to remind you when it is time to start the next task. If you don't prepare those special shipments within the time limits then you will probably have to use SPs instead. But I have never needed this.

Special shipments are important because shipping them usually give about 5,000 points while other shipments only give something like 300 to 500 points.
    Post edited by Erpe on