Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Game of “You or Me”

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    You.

WMLT be able to sleep at public transport?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Like a city bus? I've fallen asleep on one before. And on school bus before that.

NHIE done a backflip.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    No.

NHIE participated in the Olympics.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Never. I would like to watch an event one day though.

WMLT drink green tea?
  • Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Tho, I think at the moment, I have peach tea in the fridge.

WMLT is afraid of spiders (more)? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Maybe you. I like them, but they're not my favorite type of candy bar.

WMLT to be a computer whiz?
  • Options
    Kendrana wrote: »
    Maybe you. I like them, but they're not my favorite type of candy bar.

WMLT to be a computer whiz?

Spiders is a candy bar? XD

I'm more of a computer whiz I guess, but more on the software stuff than hardware.

WMLT love intermittent fasting?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited April 2022
    You! (Like many long distance runners I need to keep in mind to get enough calories to fuel daily energy expenditure...)

WMLT be more confident and assertive?

Post edited by SupersonicAvalanche on
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Me if under normal situation

WMLT stung by a bee
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Spiders is a candy bar? XD
    Haha, no. Not sure what happened there. My browser must not have refreshed the page properly because I thought I was answering a question about whether I liked Twix candy bars. Anyway, to answer your question: I'm probably afraid of spiders more.
    WMLT stung by a bee
    Maybe you. I haven't been stung by a bee since I was a kid and walked around on the grass barefoot. On the other hand, I seem to get stung by wasps (which aren't technically bees) at least once every year; they like make their nests close to the front door of my home or underneath my car.

WMLT drive a fuel-efficient vehicle?
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member

I drive a hybrid SUV with four-wheel drive and got ok fuel-economy. But it's still quite heavy, so maybe you?

WMLT never keep grudges?

Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited April 2022
    Definitely me. Many people know that even if I quarreled fiercely just now (though I rarely quarrel, but I also be recognized as "no one can beat me once quarreled", I think it's obvious because I'm eloquent), it'll be the same as nothing happened after that, and I don't know why. Even if it's not my nature, I don't allow myself to keep grudges, because of some experiences (in more serious aspects, not just ordinary strife)

WMLT interested in weird things
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Both of us? I have a soft spot for weird looking animals and like random funny surreal things. I also like to create weird/unusual/quirky characters in Sims.

WMLT love dark chocolate? (In any form).
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,842 Member
    You. I like dark chocolate quite a lot, but I love milk chocolate.

WMLT love soft pretzels?
  • Options
    Me.

WMLT have gotten bad sleep last night?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm guessing both of us, as I recall you saying your sleep has been bad lately. Mine is still interrupted by the junky cough, and I can't take cough suppressants or antihistamines or anything, due to medication allergies.

WMLT like the combination of dark chocolate and crunchy pretzels?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Aw, Iggy. Hopefully you'll feel better!! Keep warm and if you can, maybe try reducing eating too often. My recent cough was pretty bad until I started fasting a couple of weeks ago and now it's better. My phlegm tends to generate more everytime I eat. So fasting helped. It got so much better and almost disappeared within 3-4 days. And before fasting, every day when I woke up, I felt like I only gotten 5% better than the previous day which was very slow progress.

Yeah, and I didn't get enough sleep last night. My stupid self decided to eat cookies in the evening and all the sugar and carbs raised my heart rate and my brain didn't know how to shut up. 😂 I only fell asleep at 1.30am. 😭 And then I had to wake up at 4.15 to eat before fasting. Ha.

I think you would like the pretzels with chocolate.

WMLT rarely have dreams while sleeping?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Me. I can rarely remember my dreams, but I rarely sleep for very long without waking up for a bit, so maybe that's why.

WMLT carve things out of wood?
  • Options
    Well, we all dream in REM sleep whether we remember it or not, but I don't remember dreaming very often, just occasionally. How about you?

And thanks for the advice about fasting. You know, I think you might be onto something. I tried fasting for a day when I first got sick with this and it might have been helping, but then I didn't do it the following day.
    That sounds rough, about the 1:30 to 4:15! so you had a 2-week cough too? They say if it lasts 2 weeks it's almost certainly pertussis, which the old vaccine isn't any good against anymore, it mutated too much.

WMLT have boardgames but almost never play them?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    BerrypichuBerrypichu Posts: 25 Member
    Me. I have random urges to buy board games to play with my friends but I get over them after about a week. We tend to play switch games instead lol.

WMLT worse driver?
    My gallery: https://tinyurl.com/Berrypichu
    。◕ ‿ ◕。
  • Options
    You. Normally I would say me, but the last couple of weeks I have sped through the weekly cleaning and not been quite the perfectionist I usually am.

WMLT to be a great cook?
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Well, we all dream in REM sleep whether we remember it or not, but I don't remember dreaming very often, just occasionally. How about you?

And thanks for the advice about fasting. You know, I think you might be onto something. I tried fasting for a day when I first got sick with this and it might have been helping, but then I didn't do it the following day.
    That sounds rough, about the 1:30 to 4:15! so you had a 2-week cough too? They say if it lasts 2 weeks it's almost certainly pertussis, which the old vaccine isn't any good against anymore, it mutated too much.

WMLT have boardgames but almost never play them?

Yep, I think the fasting would help! But only do it if you are feeling strong and the cough doesn't feel it's still a bacterial infection anymore. 💪

Hmm, I think my cough lasted almost a month...? I got it from eating this tiny deep fried Asian doughnut. The oil irritated my throat. :( All that cough from just a tiny bit of drop of fried oil. Haha. Sad.
    You. Normally I would say me, but the last couple of weeks I have sped through the weekly cleaning and not been quite the perfectionist I usually am.

WMLT to be a great cook?

You.

WMLT is good at dressing up/dressing themselves?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    That describes me. I like to dress up in nice clothing.

WMLT watch a lot of movies?
  • Options
    You. I watch more series and documentaries.

WMLT have gone skydiving?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top