Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ummmm what the plum is this?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    @MelissaStarbees this has been reported across a few forums. It happened in my game too... no fire etc, no reason for ashes to appear in my sims inventory. I guess it is a game bug that has mostly gone unnoticed. Least it is not game breaking!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @NZsimm3r yeah that is true that it's not game breaking its quite strange
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    lol, very strange! I vaguely remember there being a bug a bit like this during launch year, but I can't remember the exact details. I think it was when you mis-dragged a plate to the bin, normally they just ping back to the table or whatever but I think that for a while they turned into bags of ashes. :s
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    I've had this happening just since installing CL. It happens to the sims that I haven't played in a sim week or more. I don't know where the sims are picking up piles of ashes but it seems to be a trend. :expressionless:
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    SnowWolf58 wrote: »
    I've had this happening just since installing CL. It happens to the sims that I haven't played in a sim week or more. I don't know where the sims are picking up piles of ashes but it seems to be a trend. :expressionless:

i don't have CL so maybe it was in the update that came with CL
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I have had this for the first time - which just happens to be the first time I have played with a fireplace in the household - although the fire has yet to be used.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Plus, mine was on the floor - not in an inventory. I thought it was a dirty bowl, but it was a pile of ash.
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    I haven't played with it yet, so this is just a guess but could it be the 'filthy' lot trait?