Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popular Occult Life State May Be Coming Soon!

We may be getting vampires in TS4 very soon! ^,,^

https://simsvip.com/2016/12/01/sims-4-traces-vampires-found-game-code/
Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!

Comments

• Mandi2468Mandi2468 Posts: 18 New Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I would love a new life state! I'm wondering if they'll have their own plumbobs too, like the aliens seem to have.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Yeah!!!! I loves me some vampires.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    okester wrote: »

This is speculation isn't it? :unamused:

I believe it's based on codes found in the new files.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    If everything being revealed from the patch code is true I'd say it looks promising.
  • solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
    So maybe supernatural will be introduced soon? I dont't care too much about the supernatural aspect of the game, but it will be fun to see what they do with it!
    solvorsh wrote: »
    So maybe supernatural will be introduced soon? I dont't care too much about the supernatural aspect of the game, but it will be fun to see what they do with it!

They always add some gothy styled furniture and décor that I love in my game.
  • solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    solvorsh wrote: »

They always add some gothy styled furniture and décor that I love in my game.

I know, that's one of my fave parts of those kind of EPs!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Now that is something I'd love to have! Vampire is my fave life state along with witches so I sure hope it's indeed true! :)

Also I'd finally be able to recreate some TS3 vampire premades from Bridgeport and Moonlight Falls... :p
    Looks like the Supernaturals might get their own game packs. First vampires, then hopefully witches and fairies. I can live without werewolves. Or maybe they'll show up in Pets. :)
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Probably a GP
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    YES YES YES YES!!!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • TaranTaran Posts: 167 Member
    This better be for next year beacuase I ain't wasting my time on a life state when there are LIFE STAGES that need to be improved on.
    Taran wrote: »
    This better be for next year beacuase I ain't wasting my time on a life state when there are LIFE STAGES that need to be improved on.

It will be next year. We've already seen in the quarterly teasers everything that will be released this year.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    FINALLY! I hope you're right cause I was getting worried that we might not be getting any Life States for a long time xD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited December 2016
    ahhhh i hope this is true i love vampires babus. but it wouldn't be the same without them as toddlers tho. to me anyways cause of my fave sims 3 memory was of a cute little vamp baby boy with electric blue eyes
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    Eeeeeek!! I didn't use it much in TS2, but I had a whole story planned out for TS4 that I haven't been able to properly implement yet. So excite!
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

That is still speculation and/or talk of future content, yes? No? I'm just trying to understand what goes where.

That is still speculation and/or talk of future content, yes? No? I'm just trying to understand what goes where.

I'm sure it will be moved eventually.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Awesome. More dev time wasted on a feature I don't want and will never use.

Don't be a grumpy Gus. Many, many people have been asking for this very thing.

If true that would be one of the three "musts" from my list taken care of. Just weather and pets to go.
  • Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    I've never played with vampires in any of the previous sims games. What can you do with them and what makes them special and fun to play?
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX