Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone Playing Karaoke Legends?

So I decided to play the Karaoke Legends. And it was really confusing. The girl is a geek who wants to be in politics. She has a crush on her roommate, but also wants to be a serial romantic. Oh, and some random teen is living with them. And the teen barely seems to know the young adults. I changed the cute girl's aspiration to popularity. Maybe she can be the leader of the geeks?

What are you doing with them?

Comments

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I always like Akira, he's much more cooler, in my game, I always got Willy's young sister to be best friends with him, but has a crush on Akira. And I also like Darling, I'll let my alter ego see her so Weezy can easily speak to her very nicely!
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    First thing I did with them was age the teen to young adult and give her a different haircut, so hair showed under her hat.
    I didn't play them after that but they became friends with my sim. After a while they all got married and have kids now. Darling married Joaquin le chien and lives in the bro house with him (Sergio married candy and moved out).
    For some reason I'm drawing a blank on who the other 2 married!!! Ughhh, wish I could remember.... But Miko had a one night stand with the baako (?) Father, so she has one baby with him, and one with her husband, but who!?! I forget... :(
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Wow, things go quickly in your world! @surraaaaaa
    Haha I like to watch what happens to the premades! Or I mean, I like to make things happen for the premades @imhappy my sim married Johnny zest the last time I played. Almost all of the premades married other premades (because I made them, but still)
    It's bothering me I can't remember who Miko and Akira married! I'll let ya know :wink:
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @surraaaaaa @imhappy You know what I'm gonna do with them, I'll let my created sim Willy's young sister and R&B singer Jamika to be best friends with Akira, but has a crush on him, I wish she likes Akira because she thinks he's cute! *laughing* And I also got my alter ego The Young Male Weezy meeting Darling, I thought they we're friends or romantic lovers or something I don't know! You know what I mean?
    Akira is really cute! I wish my sim ended up with him but he never stepped up! (Asked her on a date)
    I was confused about their relationship too at first! I had to figure out who's who
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    edited November 2016
    My Sim got Miko pregnant, she had twins but I decided that they should just be friends. I kind of want him to date Akira now, he's cute and I want to add him to my household and move to an Arts District apartment.
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    The teen that lives with them is now a young adult that I changed up a bit. She is a lesbian and right now has her own place. Miko and Akira are going to get together and I moved them to another apartment. Not sure if they will stay that way though because I used maty's program (with my own blend of events and random weighting) so it possible they will break up sometime in the future.