Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Family

GvOgXN2.png
6cBhdIB.png
Meet Skylar Briggs and her roommate Donovan Maddox
sHIpf1S.png
They live in a run down but spacious apartment in the Spice district, their landlord is more interested in hanging out than fixing things. Donovan is just getting his feet wet in politics, while Skylar is a budding art critic.
2mtoUXK.png
2iEGLDA.png
4fvJmLp.png
They have similar interests
87PmHtO.png
709yeQx.png
fArmqgd.png
wbh0971.png

They begin to fall for each other
D8nZusW.png
Donovan Plans a romantic night out
vg9ZkHh.png
She said yes!!
ph0zUDX.png
Celebratory Woohoo
FHkdDvM.png
Oh My God!!!
Y6AL6qZ.png
So Excited!!
r6Iy8GE.png
Drinking Sakura Tea at the Romance Festival
B2zPMPU.png
With the blessing of the Guru
9On7p9O.png
They tie the knot
YOgt8g1.png
8DPscP6.png
First day as husband and wife
SJdpKhL.png
They finally welcome Kieran

Comments

• IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Such a lovely story, thank you for posting this. Hope you continue to enjoy playing them and expanding their family.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello
    Skylar and Donovan are very nice sims :) It was very nice seeing the pictures of them taken through the different stages of their relationships. Thankyou for sharing them with us :) They are very special <3 Congratulations to them on the birth of their new little baby Kieran!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    I have a three month old grand niece by the name of Skylar. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    They look so good together, and I love their story so much! Making roommates fall in love is one of my guilty pleasures in the Sims, and I'll have to do it again now that we have apartments in City Living. I can't wait to see who Kieran takes after more, mom or dad!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    How cute!
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    They look so good together, and I love their story so much! Making roommates fall in love is one of my guilty pleasures in the Sims, and I'll have to do it again now that we have apartments in City Living. I can't wait to see who Kieran takes after more, mom or dad!

I usually go for a single sim but just couldn't help myself this time. Kieran will be aging up soon so we will see, I will be posting an update.
  • jrcompton4jrcompton4 Posts: 13 New Member
    That was actually really 'touching'. I really loved the story line. I've always wanted to do something like this, but I always make them start dating in the first hour of sim time. I'm really bad at relationships in the sims. I usually start off with a girl cause of personal interest and then within the first day I find a guy for her and I'm immediately like 'Yup that's the one' and I make them start talking and then like 2 sims days she pregnant and there married. I wish I was a better Simmer!
  • jrcompton4jrcompton4 Posts: 13 New Member
    Sorry didn't mean to do 99% of that in bold, I'm new to the forums and was testing buttons out, lol.
  • fallenangel66fallenangel66 Posts: 294 Member
    That was actually really 'touching'. I really loved the story line. I've always wanted to do something like this, but I always make them start dating in the first hour of sim time. I'm really bad at relationships in the sims. I usually start off with a girl cause of personal interest and then within the first day I find a guy for her and I'm immediately like 'Yup that's the one' and I make them start talking and then like 2 sims days she pregnant and there married. I wish I was a better Simmer!

Sorry didn't mean to do 99% of that in bold, I'm new to the forums and was testing buttons out, lol.

There's no such thing as a bad Simmer, and you can do the same thing with an accelerated timeline if that's what you like doing. When I do a story I typically have an overview in my head of what I want to do. This one the pregnancy was kind of a whoops, but it all worked out. I'm working on another right now, because I have a short attention span and can only spend so much time with my Legacy Family. Have fun Simming and no worries about the bold.
  • rialrial Posts: 32 Member
    So Cute