Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Big Sister Romance Challenge!

Hello, today I will be attempting to make my first challenge. The big sister romance challenge! The big sister challenge is basically a family that lost their parents and the big sister kept the house with her younger sister/brother. I decided to do this the “romance” big sister challenge because it would give a little bit of spiciness.
Rules:
-Lifespan set to long
-If child is sad for too long, you lose.
-The child HAS to go to school.
-The child HAS to become an A student without hacking.
-If you buy an apartment (City Living) you buy it and start to furnish it at 15000$. You cannot get an apartment that costs more than 5000$ at the beginning of the game.
-If you take a clear lot, start off with 20000$ to build & furnish. You cannot buy a lot with a house built on it.
-The house has to contain 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 study room, 1 bathroom and other optional rooms of your choice.
-Both sims must find a guy/girl to date that is their age in less than 7 days. The child must find another child to become best friends with and when they become teens, they start dating.

Teen Rules:
-Traits: Romantic, and other trait of your own.
-Aspiration: Soul mate
-She cannot be mean to her younger sister.
-Her first priority is her sister.
-She IS allowed to skip school.
-She IS allowed to get a job.
-FEMALE sim.

Child Rules:
-Unavailable traits: Gloomy, loner, hot-headed, lazy, insane, slob, evil, mean.
-Aspiration: Any one you’d like.
-Can be FEMALE OR MALE.
-She/he is NOT allowed to skip school.
-She/he CANNOT be unhappy for more than 24 hours
-She/he must have a skill to build on
-She/he must find a best friend before becoming a teen
-Has to become an A student in childhood and while being a teen

All you have to do next is live in the house you made. Continue upgrading it and make it beautiful. When the child is a teen, continue the challenge. And when the teen is a adult, make her have kids and I guess turn it into a legacy challenge!
[img][/img]161dlpy.jpg

Comments

• Superpengu456Superpengu456 Posts: 69 Member
    Please try it out and tell me if its nice! Leave a comment telling me what you think about it please!
    [img][/img]161dlpy.jpg

• TheseareourlivesTheseareourlives Posts: 126 Member
    This is intriguing. It reminds me of a storyline I once saw of a Simmer who made two sisters who were rich and spoiled, but whose parents had died. I like yours though, because for the older girl it makes sense that she'd be looking for a partner to help her with this sudden parent role that's thrust on her. (Reminds me of the sisters on Lilo and Stitch too). I like how the child also has to find a friend. :)
  • Superpengu456Superpengu456 Posts: 69 Member
    Lol Thx
    [img][/img]161dlpy.jpg

• elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    I might try this out when I finish my recent Asylum Challenge
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • naomijanecamachonaomijanecamacho Posts: 2 New Member
    I've never tried a challenge before. This sounds like a really good one to get started with.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I'm going to have a go at this challenge. I'm playing the Not So Berry challenge right now but I like a challenge (no pun intended LOL) so why not play two challenges at once? Haha. I switch between families anyway so yeah. If anyone wants me to make them some teens and children for the challenge, I'd be happy to and upload them to the gallery. :) I enjoy doing that.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin