Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimCoaster?

Is SimCoaster completely unplayable on Windows 10?

Comments

• ChancesReneeChancesRenee Posts: 95 Member
    Bump!
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Form everything I have found using google simcoaster is not compatible with windows 10.
    :'( Thanks @phoebebebe13
    @ChancesRenee Sorry for the bad news. :'( I have that game on PS1. You could invest in a PS2 and find a copy of the game for PS1. It's also called theme park
    @phoebebebe13 Yeah but is the ps1 version theme park or is it actual SimCoaster?
    edited December 2016
    @ChancesRenee they claim it's the same game. Theme Park/ Simcoaster https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theme_Park_Inc

I have theme park for ps1 and Im in the US. I bought it when it came out way back when along with theme hospital.
    @phoebebebe13 Do you think if I get a computer that's like really old, like "boxy 90s moniter/desktop" old, that maybe I'll be able to play SimCoaster? Those computers typically run on Windows ME/98.
    @ChancesRenee Thats a gamble. You would have to find one refurbished and hope that it works. There are those few people that keep an old computer in the closet. I have an old 2006 XP computer still runs. Finding a good running old computer is kind of like buying an old classic car. You hope it was owned by an old couple that hardly put any mileage on it and is in really good condition
    @phoebebebe13 Ughhhh. Never thought of that. -_-
    SimCoaster probably wouldn't work as good on a 2006 XP as good as an older comp.
    edited January 2017
    @ChancesRenee I have no idea if it would run on XP. I played the sims 1 on my windows 98 computer. I never put that on my XP computer. My XP computer I used for the sims 2. I do have the sims 1 ultimate collection but it won't run on my new computer. I though about pulling out my XP to see if it would run. Sim coaster is older like sims 1

You know who you might ask is LGR (Lazy Game Reviews) on youtube if you PM him.He does not come in this forum often though I have seen him around occasionally . He keeps a lot of old computers. He does all sims reviews and old game reviews. He might be able to help you find an old computer or may have some other ideas for you.
    @phoebebebe13 I'll definitely message LGR. Thanks for you help, I really appreciate it.
    @ChancesRenee You very welcome and Happy New Year :)
    Happy New Year to you too, @phoebebebe13 .