Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TSM , windows 10 and CC

ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
So I am curious, has anyone here gotten CC to work with TSM on windows 10?

If so could you tell me how because I cannot find where to put my mods folder. I put in in the documents/ ea games/ TSM / folder but it doesn't seem to work, I had seen that previously it needed to go /programs/ea/tsm and so forth but on windows 10 I cant seem to find program files also I am a bit brain scattered at the moment.
wz3Vdbh.jpg
Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.

Comments

• cejaceja Posts: 33 Member
    I was actually going to try and add some mods myself today but due to the recent update decided not to chance it. I didn't know how but a quick search for How To Install Mods Into Your Game For Beginners will give you a good guide. I know it doesn't work in the documents folder. My game is installed through Origins not from disk so this guide didn't help me too much but maybe it can help you.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    @ceja I got it figured, i had to go into program files/ origin/ tsm then follow the directions at http://www.sims3cri.com/en/news-the-sims-medieval/780-the-sims-medieval-mods-hack.html

worth adding that for me it was program files (x86) folder so from there here is my path:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims Medieval
    I have the expansion but dont put the stuff in the pirates and nobles just in the base one.

now the CC im adding show up. I hope it works for you :)
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    also to add this is the only CC for it I have found sofar:
    http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com.by/p/blog-page.html
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • cejaceja Posts: 33 Member
    @ladybreid Did you do the recent update? Did it effect the mods? Thanks for the info. Shimrod has some at Simsasylum site but you must register to use the site. Also mod the sims forum for sims medieval has them but takes some hunting.
    Did the update yes and nope, it isn't bothering the CC so far. Now I haven't added any actual mods, just CC. Mods might be another story.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg