Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bookworm742 - Please come inside :)

2...Next

Comments

• XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    I'm with DQ, I have a few words to say to Rosemarie about her "parenting skills". Instead of enjoying the daughter she has, she essentially made her into the very thing she was trying to prevent. So sad :( Am rooting for Adrienne, hoping that she'll stop rebelling and simply be herself ~ a good witch. Looking forward to reading more AND finding about the someone that was hinted at! SIMTASTIC storytelling, Hanne :)

Thank you, Addy!

Yes, Rosemarie is not exactly in the running to win mother of the year, is she? Poor Adrienne!
    Awesome story! Love the house and the little family. Interested in seeing Part 2.

Thank you :) About to post part 2 (and possibly 3...)
    ciane wrote: »
    Such a gorgeous home. I think I mentioned that on the upload. I love Adrienne and her story. You've done a fantastic job with this!

Thank you so much, ciane :smile:
    tanubanue wrote: »
    Beautiful house Hanne! :) I find if you delete the door and replace it when you place the lot (even from your bin) the door works.

Maybe you don't have much experience telling stories but I couldn't tell. I loved reading about how she discovered she was a witch! There are so many parents out there that don't have time for their children or who don't appreciate their childs talents. I hope that Rosemarie has a change of heart and it's not too late to have a good if not wonderful relationship with Adrienne. Awesome! <3

Thank you, tanu :smile:

Ooh, I'll definitely have to try that door tip!
    Heureux Haven is great! Love the gazebo and the little garden! And it looks like there's plenty of room in the little alchemist supernatural room to add even more things for sims to play with, which is always fun. :) You used lots of furniture/decor pieces I love too! I've run into that problem with the door myself a few times, think I remember reading somewhere that it doesn't like to transfer well over the exchange. Which stinks, cause it's so much fun! I keep telling my husband, if we ever build our own house, there *will* be a secret passage somewhere, lol.

Most intriguing story so far! (Also, love the clothing recolors, and that hair on Adrienne is one of my favorites for the children.) Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

I'm so happy that you like it :smile:

Oh, yes, a secret passage would be so cool! *lives vicariously through my sims :wink: *

I'm just about to post the next couple of parts :smile:
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    wow! really into the story, cant wait to see the next chapter!
    fleshjenn wrote: »
    wow! really into the story, cant wait to see the next chapter!

:smile: Chapter 2 and 3 are now up!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    I love the story so far. It is so awesome that she met someone like Campbell, who can appreciate and love her.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Super exhausted tonight, so I just glanced at the pictures, but I can't wait to have the time to sit down and read what happened in chapters 2 & 3....looks very intriguing! Tomorrow is pretty much wide open for me, and I have some serious sim plans! ;)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Chapters 2 & 3 are sooo good! So happy Campbell is in Adrienne's life, she totally deserves a great guy like him. Was hoping Rosemarie would start to turn her witch aversion around, but time will tell if she can. Well... time and a certain addition to their family.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Really, really loving the story and all the pics!
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Really good story, can't wait for more. You are a very good writer :)
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I'm glad that the family could work out their differences in the end and work on healing. So many families need healing. I hope they can continue in game :)
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I apparently missed all the drama and came in at the end to see Celeste all grown up and her mom back home again. (I'm actually glad that it worked out that way!)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Glad the Belrose family could work out their differences/disagreements so the cycle doesn't repeat itself with the youngest generation :) Enjoyed the last two chapters of their story! **clap clap**
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited November 2016
    Wow, what an intense last two chapters! I'm embarrassed to admit I was actually crying. Over a Sims story! Sheesh! I'm glad things ended happily, although poor Adrienne has missed out on her daughter's entire childhood. I can't even imagine how terrible that must be. Celeste looks so MUCH like Adrienne, it's amazing.

The things in their inventory should survive the Exchange, as long as the Sim is part of a household (even a one person household), rather than as a .sim file. I've downloaded households before where Sims had things in their inventory, as well as skills and life time wish points, and even LTRs.

You can see what the magic skill is leveled to if you have a mod that allows you to see hidden skills. Unfortunately, most of them out there also increase skilling speed, but I've made my own that doesn't.
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I agree with @MiaSkywalker, a very intense last couple of chapters! So glad they seem to have all worked things out, but how sad that poor Adrienne missed so much of her daughter's life! They'll make great additions to my game! And I love that you included potions! Fun times! Thank you so much for such an interesting story and a lovely home with a family to add to my game. Celeste won't have any trouble finding her own happy ending, plenty of cute single boys running around in my game atm. ;)
    Thank you all for the kind comments :smile: I'm glad I gave a story a try this time around; it was fun!

@MiaSkywalker I might need to look into a mod like that for my own save files; it's a tad frustrating to have to try to remember back to the last spell listed in the pop-up when magic skill levels up :smile: Thanks for the tip!

@Bookworm742 I'm so glad that you like the Belrose family and their home :smile: I smiled at the thought of Celeste getting her own happy ending :blush:
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    What a moving story! Beautiful home and family!
    What a moving story! Beautiful home and family!

Thank you very much :smile: Glad you enjoyed the story!