Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Helpful gallery findings #forbuilders

lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
Sul Sul!

The gallery is the place to be for all simmers.

Builders and CAS-artists use it as a platform for sharing their creations. And the gameplay fans can choose from a huge range of houses, rooms and sims. It is - sorry for the economist's joke - a perfect market. :)

This thread is meant as a sorted collection of gallery creations specially designed for builders (no CC's). They could be
  • paintings
  • plants
  • books
  • "new" items (created by putting other items together)
  • and so on

Please just showcase here your own creations since you don't know if others are fine with their work being reuploaded by fellow simmers!

For creations that are not yet uploaded to the gallery, I would suggest using the new hashtag #forbuilders . That way other builders can find your creations more easily.

PLEASE NOTE: For builders using items of others I would strongly recommend naming the sources in your descriptions. It is not only polite but also a good way of promoting the creations of fellow simmers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know if there is already a thread like this. So if you know of one, please let me know.

Comments