Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hanne ~ Come sit by the fire :)

Comments

• DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    I am in love...
    If Hanne doesn't snatch Kia up herself, then I just wanna point out that I am unmarried and a very good cook! ;)
    I love what you are doing with the story. Kia's cabin just fits his personality so well, a little rugged, but very efficient and functional.
    Can't wait for the next chapter! :smiley:
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    You are so imaginative! I love Josie. She wants to be a photographer. That's awesome! I love that she loves the heat and outside and water. She sounds a lot like me! :} I love all the fun windows you used. That diamond like shape looks great!
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The name Josie always brought to mind "Josie and the P-cats" (am sure you know what cartoon I'm referring to!)... no longer... it now makes me think of Josie the Water Fairy ;) What a nifty idea! Such a fun fairy to play!!!

Oceanside is outstanding! With all the fun and funky windows, the views have got to be jaw-dropping gorgeous. <3 the colors and mismatched furnishings... cozy, eclectic and makes one think of collecting items/treasures that might have washed upon the beach.
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @tanubanue You are such a good storyteller! I'm so intrigued; it's like a book I don't want to put down :blush:

Kia is such a sweetheart (not something I ever thought I would say about a werewolf, I must admit!)

"I was embarrassed and I was scared. I wasn't sure what to do." Poor Kia; I just want to hug him <3 Mission accepted; how can I help?!

"Kia invites her in and makes her waffles in his nightwear. Hanne doesn't mind the view" :open_mouth::wink::blush:

Kia holding chicks is adorable. So many great pics :smile:

OOHH! Inventions and "that guy" (totally forgotten his name XD Sorry blue-haired man!) Very interesting...

I'm so excited!

His cabin is great; so much nice greenery and flowers around :smile:

Thank you so much for this, tanu; I'm so looking forward to finding out more about Kia <3

I'm so happy you like Kia and his story! Phew! lol
    I had to go look "That guy" is named Emit lol I knew it but couldn't remember for anything. You are very welcome and you will find out a bit more about him in a few days time :)
    Emillye and Mia Thank you so much :)
    DolphineQ wrote: »
    I am in love...
    If Hanne doesn't snatch Kia up herself, then I just wanna point out that I am unmarried and a very good cook! ;)
    I love what you are doing with the story. Kia's cabin just fits his personality so well, a little rugged, but very efficient and functional.
    Can't wait for the next chapter! :smiley:

Lol! Hanne better hurry then! But you can have him too lol Thanks for your comments about the cabin it was exactly what I was going for and I ended up liking it so much more than I thought I would ;)
    Thanks Ciane and Addy I really appreciate it! And yes I do know what you were referring to Addy although I never watched that particular one. :)
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    What a wonderful cottage firehouse! I had never thought of doing anything like that. It's functional, yet beautiful. :)
    What a marvelous transition from someone's family home to a firehouse that will blend in well with the already established community! Wonderful curb appeal and plenty of charm & well-crafted furnishings both inside and out. When you first mentioned a cottage firehouse I wasn't sure how you would pull it off, but knew that if anybody could do it... it would be you :)
    Pretty awesome! Who but you would think to turn a cottage into a firehouse? Great story!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @tanubanue - Josie and Oceanside are wonderful. I haven't had much experience with lifeguarding, but it looks like fun! Absolutely love Old Cottage Farm Firehouse - gorgeous! Got them all rec'd!
    Thanks everyone! I hope Hanne thinks so also :)
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @tanubanue

Fairy! <3 Josie looks like such a nice, friendly sim! I just love all those pics of her enjoying the water. I would never have thought of a fairy who liked it so much she became a lifeguard :smile:

"Most Fairies are nervous if their wings get wet they wont be able to fly but it's never bothered me! I just flap them a bit harder and I'm good to go " haha, love this! :smile:

And Oceanside is just stunning! I'm so jealous of Josie, especially now that it's so hot here in Australia; would love a summer house by the beach just like Oceanside, hehe :smile: Beautiful inside and out! Love all the blue <3 It looks like such a fun place to live!

Old Cottage Farm Firehouse is such a great idea! I need to replace the default firehouses in every town with this gorgeous build! Also, I can't get enough of your storytelling skills, tanu; I loved reading about how this build came about :smile:

That room with the fireplace is <3 so many of my favorite items, like the cup with the flowers in it and those adorable curtains.

Thank you so much, tanu; they're all such lovely gifts *bighugs* :smile:

Now I really have incentive to get that darn computer back to normal so I can play ASAP, hehe :smile:
    @XxHannelorexX I'm so happy that you like everything it makes me :) I'd love a house like hers too lol

I'm not done yet. Tomorrow you will find out why Kia needs your help, I wonder if you've figured out what it is yet? And the next day will be a bigger surprise as gifting comes to a close.

Hugs!!! <3
    Liza is perfect for the help you have in mind! Wonderful story to bring two ends together... you really should get back to writing Sims stories in whichever version you'd like because there are plenty of us who would <3 to read them. Yes, yes I know I have said this before, but something like this bears repeating.
    Liza's great! They look so cute together!
    ADWilson wrote: »
    Liza is perfect for the help you have in mind! Wonderful story to bring two ends together... you really should get back to writing Sims stories in whichever version you'd like because there are plenty of us who would <3 to read them. Yes, yes I know I have said this before, but something like this bears repeating.

Thanks! I made her late last night and plopped her in the house. They were flirting right away and as the relationship progressed they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Kept rolling wishes to flirt and autonomously hugged, kissed, and made out lol I'm looking forward to maybe putting them in different households in the game I play and see if they hook up on their own lol

I would write again with the right platform. I'm not sure about using the story telling part of the site and I really don't want to do the blog thing. We'll see. Never say never lol For now I'm looking forward to adding the new stuff to my neighborhood and just playing for awhile. :)

ciane wrote: »
    Liza's great! They look so cute together!

Thanks Ciane :) I was playing with pose player last night and just had to use those two pictures of the two of them together. I swear if sims could hold hands while out on community lots those two would all the time lol <3
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    What a fun story and great characters. That was a great twist at the end! It was great to see Kia happy and Liza is adorable.
    I love Josie and Oceanside!
    I agree with Hanne that the fire houses need to be replaced and Old Cottage Farm Firehouse will fit almost anywhere.
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Oh, it's so nice that Kia has Liza! Definitely downloading her to pair him with. :)
    Oh, it's so nice that Kia has Liza! Definitely downloading her to pair him with. :)

He will thank you for that lol <3
    Kgaff wrote: »
    What a fun story and great characters. That was a great twist at the end! It was great to see Kia happy and Liza is adorable.
    I love Josie and Oceanside!
    I agree with Hanne that the fire houses need to be replaced and Old Cottage Farm Firehouse will fit almost anywhere.

Thanks Kgaff I'm happy that you enjoyed it and that you like everything :)
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Love Kia and his cabin! Can never have enough cute werewolves in town, right? ;) Wonderful little cabin on a 10x10...such a challenge!

Josie the lifeguard is great! Water loving fairy, sounds like tons of fun! And such a perfect aquatic-themed house for her! Will look wonderful in my beach worlds!

A cottage fire station? :O I think I need this! Will fit HS perfectly, and I've been looking for a good fit over there for a bit, lol. Looks great!

Liza is adorable...such a fun combination of traits, too. She and Kia are just so cute together!

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Liza is absolutely lovely and I really like her traits! And OHEMGEE those poses - I luuuuurve them! REC'D!
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @tanubanue

Liza looks like such a sweetie and I am so happy that Kia will have somebody special to love and to love him <3 Such a sweet couple!

"And she was looking at me and she wasn't afraid, there was no pity in her eyes. There was something else. Something I've never seen before. I think she loved me! Because in my dream she was mine and I was hers." Aww! Don't worry, Kia! You and Liza will definitely be meeting again :smiley:

So many great pics! I really enjoyed reading Kia's story; thank you so much for writing it, tanu :smile: I am so pumped to get him and Liza in game! They both look like such lovely and fun sims :smile: