Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my Buddy, Kgaff! Happy Fall Fun Homemade Gift Exchange <3

Comments

• KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Oh! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Haven is much better than the old house, so much brighter! I love the doghouse and the kitchen with the half wall is a great idea, lets the room have an open feeling. You make good use of those odd nooks and crannies that happen. :):):)
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Great sims and houses! So well done!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Ohhh, makeovers! Certainly the outside is more elegant in your version than the original. I can't compare the inside - I've never looked inside that house - but your inside is very cozy and elegant.

Erin (kellycot) had a thread about that some time ago; she wanted to make over the commercial lots of all the older EA worlds. I'm not sure if HS was one of them or not. (I only found the thread recently, and haven't read all the way through it yet.) I bet you'd have been good at those makeovers!

The dog house under the stairs - is it routable? I'm always afraid to put usable items under stairs (I'll put deco and not directly usable items there, like a stereo), because of routing tantrums. Were the pets able to use it to sleep in?
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Look like fun sims! And Sunflower Shack is super cute! :smile:

Your remake is amazing! Wow, I love all those colors :smile:

Rec'd!
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    Beautiful couple! I redone ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Hideaway myself. lol it was suppose to be a temporary home, but with a little stretching and tweaking it was just too perfect to move out of.
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    The dog house under the stairs - is it routable? I'm always afraid to put usable items under stairs (I'll put deco and not directly usable items there, like a stereo), because of routing tantrums. Were the pets able to use it to sleep in?
    Yep, the dog/cat house is routeable :). I got the idea last year when I saw that someone had put it like that under a staircase. Great space saver and it works perfectly fine for both cats and dogs.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
    edited November 2016
    Oopsoe post!
    Post edited by DolphineQ on
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg

@DolphineQ Grayson House is going to make a great bachelor pad for me. It feels like a guy could just come in flop down on the beanbag chair! :) I like to play male sims because of all the sport things they can do so this will make a perfect spot for one of them. Oh and once again you choose one of my favorite items, the Fixer Upper car! I love that car. Thanks again :)
    Kgaff wrote: ยป
    @DolphineQ Grayson House is going to make a great bachelor pad for me. It feels like a guy could just come in flop down on the beanbag chair! :) I like to play male sims because of all the sport things they can do so this will make a perfect spot for one of them. Oh and once again you choose one of my favorite items, the Fixer Upper car! I love that car. Thanks again :)

Haha, Oh that is awesome!
    I wasn't sure about this, but the idea just wouldn't release it's grasp on my mind, so I had to go with it. Even though your letter said that you aren't too fond of dark colors, i think the dark parts really suits the build and the lighter parts makes up for it so it doesn't get gloomy-like. I do think it'll make a great bachelor pad, since it has plenty of seating for dinner guests and room for someone *giggles* to sleep over when it gets to that point.
    As for the fixer-upper, it is one of my favorite items too. I love watching my Sims work on it and proudly drive it around once they have it restored. It is a GREAT item, I wish we had more like that for Sims 3!
    I'm so happy you like it. And now I'm gonna scadoodle on with the missing details for another one of your daily gifts ;). Enjoy!

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Grayson House is perfect for a male sim or a couple who prefer a more masculine decor! GREAT layout. I'm really liking all the concrete & brick... but I have to admit, my favorite room is the bathroom, <3 that green against the white & grey.
    edited November 2016
    More oops post!

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    :mrgreen: Love your presentation and your sims. I am thinking of waiting for the partially skilled sims later. I do like to work on those, but a few skills are always nice too. Great job!
    What ciane said! <3 the presentation and unexpected twist on personalities. Emily and Trevor look like they know how to enjoy SimLife :)
    Okay, I am going to wait until the end now. :)

I want them all but that would confuse the heck out me. I am loving all the clothing and hair styles you used.

Now I will sit and wait patiently for what ever else you have up your sleeve!!!
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Trevor and Emily are really neat sims and I love their Grayson Manor. :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Love your makeover of ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Hideway - you did so well! Also your starter Grayson House is beautiful! The Graysons are a great pair - love that they are twins! I'm sure Kgaff will enjoy all these gorge gifts! REC'D
    I've got everybody downloaded and the houses and I get some play time today! Can't wait to see them in game. :)
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited November 2016
    Wow, I have a lot to look at here!

Allison & Lorenzo: Great looking couple! And so many download options! (Which is great, since sometimes I only want the guy, or just the girl, and sometimes I want the whole household!)

Sunflower Shack: What a cute starter house! The cute little fenced in yard/garden is great, gives it just the right rustic touch. And it's adorably quaint inside as well! (It's been sooo long since I've played this one, I honestly can't remember what the original looks like, lol...I should probably go fix that!)

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Haven: A much needed improvement! The new colors are so much better!

Grayson House: Another starter! Like the modern more masculine style, it's a refreshing change from the cute little cottage starters that tend to have lots of florals. And the Graysons will make a nice addition to my neighborhoods!
    edited November 2016
    Oops!

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Lovely Sims and great makeover! Sunflower shack is soo cute!
    Choices to the left! Choices to the right! Gotta <3 choices that add up to lots & lots of great Sim stories :)
    Love all your Simmies - they're gorgeous and I like that you've given the option of skilled and unskilled - rec-a-roo for ALL!
    edited November 2016
    Saving this post!

2rgmmvq.jpg
    Got you rec'd on the new and improved Sunflower Shack! <3