Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could anyone with Sims 1 help me out with bios and pictures?

DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
One of my projects right now is populating the Maxis Island world for Sims 3 (which is all of Sims 1 in one Sims 3 world) with as many of the sims 1 families and NPCs as humanly possible, however, the sims wiki is not perfect and lacks a lot of information. Currently I have all of Neighbourhood 1's families done, although some are stuck on a harddrive I cant access, and might need to be redone *groan*

The next batch to do are the single Neighbourhood 2 family and the downloadable official EA ones, and several are missing information on the wiki

Currently I need the bios of:
The Mashuga family
The Agent family
The Jones family
The Valentino family

All the downloadable families are findable on the wiki, yet information on some is strangely lacking.

I also need pictures of some of the NPCs, several of them are totally absent from the wiki or lack pictures, such as the maid from Vacation

Can anyone help with this?
Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.

Comments

• GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Devalaous wrote: »

Currently I need the bios of:
    The Mashuga family
    The Agent family
    The Jones family
    The Valentino family

All the downloadable families are findable on the wiki, yet information on some is strangely lacking.

I also need pictures of some of the NPCs, several of them are totally absent from the wiki or lack pictures, such as the maid from Vacation

Can anyone help with this?
    Sure! Let me know what other NPCs you need and I'll see what I can do.

However it seems that none of the families you mentioned have a bio in my game but I do remember them having one at some point but that's been years ago now.

PS: I would love to play your game once it's finished :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Too bad sims 1 isnt on Origin, I'd just get it there, ah well. It'd be a shame if none of them had a bio, since every other playable premade, from every expansion and even most of the downloadables had one, some of which were hilarious. The bios tend to help out with figuring out traits and stuff :)
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I would love to see this on Origin with only one small change, and that would be to make it were it can play on the newer model computer.
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    As much their bios are inaccessible for whatever vague reason I can provide you with their personality points instead?
    Lift me up - Let me go