Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims are always doing crazy things

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this, I was paying attention to another household member when my eye happen to catch this, luckily I pause fast enough and was able to google how to record lol
https://youtu.be/FHGcgMoJlRQ

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    ..... :o
  • sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    Absolutely insane that was so funny and cool but we all know that it was a glitch and clipping ea would have never done that
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Absolutely insane that was so funny and cool but we all know that it was a glitch and clipping ea would have never done that

I know I am floored that I even thought quick enough to get it captured lmao
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    The maid walked off in a huff. I take it she wasn't satisfied...... with cleaning the sink :lol:
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Lml...I almost choked on a cheerio from laughing. The sound effects had it for me.
    The maid walked off in a huff. I take it she wasn't satisfied...... with cleaning the sink :lol:

omg I thought the same thing lmao
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Wowwwwww. That's just too freaking funny!
  • maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
    omg LOL!!!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Why does your sim sound exactly like my Dylan sim? XD XD XD It's the like the exact pitch. Other than that, funny video. Hahaha. The maid is so unfazed.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • turmalina007turmalina007 Posts: 118 Member
    Oh that glitch! xD I had sim sit on other sim while on toilet before...and yes,it looks a bit... :open_mouth:
    Oh that glitch! xD I had sim sit on other sim while on toilet before...and yes,it looks a bit... :open_mouth:

omg lmao
    edited November 2016

not a lot to choose from
    DeKay wrote: »
    Why does your sim sound exactly like my Dylan sim? XD XD XD It's the like the exact pitch. Other than that, funny video. Hahaha. The maid is so unfazed.