Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

show us your last sim that you made

Comments

• Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    Hey guys!

Amazing Sims everyone!

This is the latest Sim that I created. It is supposed to be Winky the Elf from the HP book series. What do you say?

16487616_1642798359357343_7585421049194863968_o.png?oh=385eaecf5383e33b7e8f1dfb4fbc94b9&oe=594BC636
  • Options
    srmoor2srmoor2 Posts: 145 Member
    That house elf looks amazing! I was recently catching up on my second go-round at the 33 Day CAS Challenge. The last one I made was this little girl named Amina.
    tumblr_okqhixH2Qn1r7mlopo2_1280.png
    tumblr_okqhixH2Qn1r7mlopo1_1280.png
    tumblr_m306n70R7A1qc0c29.gif
    Origin ID: srmoor2
    Regular Insta: instagram.com/sierra830
    Sims RP Insta: instagram.com/rpalessandra
  • Options
    BabyDollOriginBabyDollOrigin Posts: 71 Member
    Last sim i made was this beauty!

2cnz48k.png
    1nz9eh.png

PS: The house Elf is awesome and the person above me I love that you have TOP as a signature !
  • Options
    Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    This is my sim I just created for vampires (when I hopefully buy it next week).
    Sugar Sweets.
    Sugar Sweets is a very sweet girl, she's cheerful, outgoing and loves music. She hopes to one day become one of the best musician/songwriters of all time. Until one day she finds out Vampires are real! Now she has to learn how to survive as a vampire while also pursuing her dreams. Can she do it? or will the night turn this sweet girl into a nightmare?
    01.jpg
    Her Dark Form is going to be as dark and creepy as possible. I'm excited and I'll post pictures when I get it.
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Options
    HYSterlingHYSterling Posts: 247 Member
    92tIRvR.png

I'm not quite done with her yet, but she's definitely getting there! ;)
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2017
    vfbnly.jpg

See the face above? If it scared you because it's TOO CLOSE, I'm sorry. But, if you felt SOMEHOW a bit attracted to, that's ABSOLUTELY NORMAL! Who wouldn't fall a face like THAT?! I wish I can take full credit for creating the teenage sim above. But NO~~~. In fact, this sim is :D GENERATED BY MY GAME! I FEEL LIKE WINNING A LOTTERY HERE WHEN I SEE THIS GUY! Hence, I nickname him The Lottery Winning Sim. The ONLY TWO THING I change are the hair style and fuzzy bear. :( Sorry these two are from Mod, not Maxis'.

2b7ayh.jpg
    A bit further away from close shot.

10digyp.jpg
    This is him in another angle
    Last sim i made was this beauty!

2cnz48k.png
    1nz9eh.png
    <3 Really Really LOVELY and Cute!
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I just made this guy yesterday, his name is Zach.
    etIrYLr.jpg
    :p His last name won't happen to be Morris is it? :) He DOES remind me of him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    I was playing around with genetics with two of my sims in CAS, and this was the result:

Noah%20Storm%20closeup%201_zps1smierxl.jpg

Yeah, he can stay in my game! B)
  • Options
    BabyDollOriginBabyDollOrigin Posts: 71 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    Thank you ! <3
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited February 2017
    I was playing around in CAS and came up with him :P

Sim_face_01.pngSim_01.png
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I made this one the other day in response to a comment on another thread about making sims based on real people. He is based on a model whose name I can't remember. Since I had a few minutes to spare I whipped him up in 5 minutes or less.
    32771503095_5ab96eccc9_b.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The boys in these two pics are the oldest children of third generation of the Lowell family. They just became young adults and I added a couple of beautiful ladies into the house for them to fall in love with. The first picture is Easton Lowell and Abrianna Rosenberg. The second picture is Cayden Lowell and Rosaline Masen.

Easton and Abrianna:
    32035510493_41f451b543_o.png

Cayden and Rosaline:
    32726540191_4997e9ff7f_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    This is my latest sim: Elena, a vampire who used to be evil, but was convinced to change her way of life after falling in love with my vampire hunter sim. She is now a vegetarian vamp with the freelance botanist aspiration (wanting to grow the most perfect plasma fruits ;) ) I think she turned out really pretty in her regular appearance, while still maintaining her old evil look in her dark form: :)

Elena%20Ardelean%20closeup%201_zpsarpoenjy.jpg Elena%20Ardelean%20closeup%204_zpsm4pp47gv.jpg
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    This is Elijah Winter. He is a young starving artist. His family kicked him out for being too fabulous, so our intrepid young sim set out for the city with nothing but hopes and a dream. To own a fabulous loft above his very own gallery.

b701jmQ.png

Here's Elijah wearing his painting clothes. For now he has to use the public easels at the local Arts Center.

ixZx0V4.png

Elijah doesn't have to do formal very often, but when the cute guy in the apartment building next door invites him out he does have a great outfit for dinners at the local seafood restaurant.

iLxp30E.png

Elijah does like to party though and has two, dare I say it, fabulous outfits. One outfit for dance parties where he can show off his moves or dance together with his date. He likes it because it's shiny and shows off his arms. The other is more casual and perfect for karaoke nights at the local club.

62Adozq.png

48BJAGC.png

Elijah likes to keep in shape of course but also likes to show off for the boys in the neighbourhood.

91XnBMt.png

He is well on his way to purchasing an old warehouse to convert into his dream loft/gallery. When he arrived in the city he found an old boarded up warehouse, some salt factory or something. He decided to save some money by camping out in it. Unfortunately, or maybe it was fortunately, the owner caught him the first night. But together they worked out a deal, Elijah could camp out in the warehouse (no water or electricity but a safe place for the nights) and hopefully sell enough of his paintings to buy the property himself. Once he owns it he can work on fixing it up and making all his dreams come true.

sw7ArC5.png

kKtt5w8.png

• Options
    Great sim (love his outfits, espeically his party wear!) and fantastic story @Ashkevron ! I have a similar story going on in my game where my sim Jordan starts out with nothing, sells his paintings to get a little money going and plans to buy an abandoned warehouse in the neighbourhood to eventually convert it into a fancy restaurant/night club. :)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Nearly all my sims are born in game, so the last ones I actually made were Carlos & his mom in TS4 (he's kicking her out for yelling at his wife) & a witch in TS3:
    02-13-17_1-02-32nbspAM_zpsk9z0tfma.png
    Screenshot-12_zpslzu63xor.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Corwim wrote: »
    Great sim (love his outfits, espeically his party wear!) and fantastic story @Ashkevron ! I have a similar story going on in my game where my sim Jordan starts out with nothing, sells his paintings to get a little money going and plans to buy an abandoned warehouse in the neighbourhood to eventually convert it into a fancy restaurant/night club. :)

Thanks! I was at the flea market event and when there discovered "The Street Gallery". It's basically a portable retail gallery. Buy it, pop it in your inventory, paint a couple dozen paintings and put them in your inventory. Then go to a park or the center area of a neighbourhood in the city, put up the Street Gallery, click on it and stock it with all your paintings then click on it again and start a street sale, don't forget to mark up your paintings. A 50% markup I managed to sell all 12 of the large paintings I had before street sale ended, made a small fortune.

The Salt Factory I basically gutted it, took out everything except the outside walls. I let my sim buy any of the camping gear from the outdoor retreat pack, but nothing that requires electricity. I have a tent, a table, a chair, a couple of lanterns, a cooler for quick meals and one of the portable showers. I also added a trash can just outside.

I wake up and eat a couple quick meals, take a shower then hit the city for the day, painting at the arts center and socializing. Some friends will invite me out and I usually go ahead and go and will sometimes splurge and buy something to eat when I am out. Each night before going to bed I subtract 20 simoleons from my current cash, this simulates the money I spend refilling my cooler of quick meals.

When the bills come due I pay them but then use the cheat to add the cash back to me. The landlord is still paying the bills so I don't have to pay that cash out. I have set the price of the building to buy at 48000 simoleons, this will buy the land, the building and get power and water turned on.

At that point I can start building, adding windows, toilet and shower and so on. After my big flea market sale of 12 paintings I ended up with just under 20000 simoleons, so I am now working on getting another dozen paintings and hopefully in a couple sim days should be able to buy the place.

I am also working on getting a few aspirations completed for those points to spend, things like frugal, hardly hungry, steel bladder and so on. Those are super helpful and as a starving artist making it on his own I figure I would have learned how to scrimp and save a bit, make do with little food as well as being able to hold it for a bit longer as I have to use public restrooms, so that all fits into the story with a reasonable explanation as to why I have those rewards.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    That sounds like an awesome way to play @Ashkevron ! For my challenge, I let my sim buy the smallest empty plot of land (they need a 'home' address after all), build nothing there and then used a cheat to take away all his remaining simoleons. His first money he made by selling fish he caught and small paintings he made on the easel next to the water (I'm playing in Windenburg). Most of that money went to meals at restaurants (wanted to prepare him for the restaurant business, so he had to eat there as well ;) ), he slept on the benches in the park and he used the bathroom at the gym for his other needs. My sim also has the dance machine trait, so his socializing (and dancing for fun) he did at the nightclub in Windenburg.

After a challenging time, and after his painting skill got better, he was able to buy a second plot of land and is building his restaurant there. Tough going, but he's got the exterior warehouse up now and restored, and a few dining tables and the other necessities to open up his own restaurant. At the moment, he was finally able to build a mini apartment on top of the restaurant, with his very own bedroom and bathroom. :) Now it's onward to upgrading the restaurant, making it look nice, adding a nightclub there on the side and making his own apartment on top bigger and more comfortable, while at the same time still keeping up with expenses from running the restaurant and paying his bills from his home lot. Have had so much fun already with this save!
  • Options
    That's similar to how Elijah started. Showed up in the city, used the cheats to buy him the lot with the gutted warehouse on it. He started with nothing at all, not even the camping stuff. Sent him out to gather stuff and sell it. Took a couple days of sleeping in the park and using the local gym to keep clean before he got enough to make some paintings. Sold them to buy the tent. Then he had a good place to sleep. More paintings bought him the cooler, cheapest table and chair. More paintings, lots more paintings, got him the shower. Now he had a place to sleep, keep clean and eat. From there worked on increasing skill in painting and did not too bad, couple thousand simoleons before the flea market showed up. That's when I discovered the street gallery he can buy and keep in inventory. That changed things dramatically, he can now make large canvasses of excellent quality, I think he is at level 7 painting skill. So he is well on his way now after about 2 sim weeks. Should be able to afford the lot in three or four days. Then it's more work on paintings to start to outfit it. Thinking of getting his loft fitted before worrying about the gallery part...better furniture and stuff will just make things easier for him. Plus the never weary reward, steel bladder and so on will make him able to really push out the art.

Rags to riches games are my favourite. I have had a couple where I imposed really strict rules on myself and made it very difficult. Probably my favourite type of game to play. The other challenge I enjoyed was the Room Challenge...great fun on that one.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793808/sims-4-room-challenge/p1
  • Options
    Sounds great @Ashkevron ! Never tried a rags to riches story before, but with both Dine Out and Windenburg to explore when I got those packs together in a sale, I thought it was the perfect time to start one! :) Haven't tried the Room challenge yet, thought I've seen the topic, another fantastic challenge! Maybe I'll try that one out in my next game. :)
  • Options
    ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    I felt a bit moody about Valentine's day and decided to make a full-on maneater to entertain myself ;D Aphdorite was the result:
    1aRvJED.png
    She's almost a complete opposite of the sims I usually create from facial features to her style so she's definitely something refreshing to me :)
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I created some of the main characters of the game Resident Evil. These are not all, but only eight sims per family, so it's a start.

The forum won't let me post pictures because I'm new, so you'll have to copy the link and remove the blank after the https if you want to see them.

https ://abload.de/img/residentevilaps5a.jpg
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    AAAARGH! I can't edit posts either, so in case you're wondering: The :/ is actually : / (without the blank).
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    I decided James needed a bf. and Nathan was the result of this :)

15i713c.png
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    I created some of the main characters of the game Resident Evil. These are not all, but only eight sims per family, so it's a start.

The forum won't let me post pictures because I'm new, so you'll have to copy the link and remove the blank after the https if you want to see them.

residentevilaps5a.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Hope this helps to show the picture. :)