December 13 - It's Friday, and that means Friday Highlight is here! Check it out!
December 12 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

Let's Play The Sims 2 Prettacy

2...Next

Comments

• mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,891 Member
    REGINA! I plan something and you must ruin it! Well enough! Say hello to Regina 2.0!

Hey you! Yeah you! Check out my The Sims 2 Prettacy Lets Play!
    And if that is not your cup of tea, how about some The Sims 3 Family Man Challenge?

We are on fire! There's a fire in our pants! Both literally and figuratively!

And if that is not your cup of tea, how about some The Sims 3 Family Man Challenge?

So then I'm super tired cause I got lots of work IRL in order to keep myself alive, I work super hard to set up a couple in The Sims 2 even though they both don't like each other and then THIS COW RUINS IT (literally, it's a cow, not using it as an insult).

Had to do a little story as we're moving into a different house! Bee Bubbles unfortunately was the one set to carry out the story. So this is a story about how Shakira goes insane and the tragic end of Bee Bubbles.

3 sims. 3 houses. 1 lot. This is slightly madness as nobody remembers where is their house, but hey, it looks cool!

A big episode this time, because I'm not going to be recording The Sims 2 for a week or two (to make up for that, I have a The Sims 3 stream scheduled for Thursday). Allucard gets married and has kids, Disaster ages up and everyone pitches in making friends, buying furniture and getting promotions :)

explaining my schedule changes a bit.
    Essentially I got a full time job now (\o/ yay), so I'll upload and record whenever I can, but it will no longer be on a nice predictable schedule.

That being said, I did not forget the let's play and will come back to it next weekend most likely.

I'm back with a massive recording session! We have a full house, so we are just trying to live this out. I'm soooo downsizing for the next generation!

Allucard gets a music disco room.

Tom and Bob, the twins with different skin colours, turn toddlers.

Toddlers are extra hell, when there are 2, with 5 adults that will constantly be rolling wishes to help these buggers and 1 child that should also get attention.

our children grow up to children and Wonderwoman finally has a chance to have a child. Fingers crossed for a girl!

Twins age up and move out. Now growing Wonderwoman's daughter is so much easier!

We kill off a few extra sims (blood for the blood god!) and then have a wonderful vacation!

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 580 Member
    I know this is older post but i just found it last night and for hours ended up watching your videos. I absolutely love how you started it and how it's going. Great job! Look forward to finishing all your videos here and seeing what other interesting challenges there are :)
    Your commentary is very interesting too made me laugh :smile:
    Venus gets into a private school and all adults turn to elders.

bebasim wrote: »
    I know this is older post but i just found it last night and for hours ended up watching your videos. I absolutely love how you started it and how it's going. Great job! Look forward to finishing all your videos here and seeing what other interesting challenges there are :)
    Your commentary is very interesting too made me laugh :smile:

Thank you :)

As we're living it out until all old people die from this generation, I did what I normally do not do - try to make enough friends to hit the top of the careers. One required 12. 12! I think that's the most friends I have ever tried to get in The Sims 2.

• IverschristineIverschristine Posts: 30 Member
    I love sims 2!
    So do I!

This time we're trying to grow enough produce to open our business. And open our business we do!

I got unbanned, so here's extra few videos :)

My harddrive died. Then my graphics card died. Then my windows died. And then the save took a bit of recovering (lost several hours of progress), but we're finally back with more The Sims 2 :)

Just a very tired and relaxed session today. We have another baby!

l

• GrandmaJaneyGrandmaJaney Posts: 33 Member
    Dear Mirta000,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gameplay with us. It is so special and I loved seeing your gameplay. Thank you so much.

Grandma Janey
    Dear Mirta000,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gameplay with us. It is so special and I loved seeing your gameplay. Thank you so much.

Grandma Janey

Thank you, that means a lot to me :)

The lets play continued, but I couldn't post it here due to being banned. So here comes a mountain of videos!

Life got very busy, so I stopped doing custom numbered thumbnails, sorry :( that being said, I try to upload The Sims 2 regularly every 2 weeks and I appreciate finding the time to spend with my favorite game. Now in case I disappear again (not likely as I have nothing to say about The Sims 4 anymore), here is a stable link to a stable topic that I can easily update: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=586840&c

The rest of the witch fight and picking a new heir:

• JavanUp123JavanUp123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I found the game at apknite, very nice and beautiful
  • franrodriguezfranrodriguez Posts: 2 New Member
    I tried to make all of my characters look good, but this seems very funny to try a new way. Game for android is on techbigs.