Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We're Finally Getting Closer To Family Entertainment & Playtime With City Living...

It's so nice to have the TV Videogame console back so that our Sims actually all sit together on the sofas and play video games together for a sustained amount of time. While we've had the Video machine where 4 Sims can play at once -- my sims only play one game and then walk away in disinterest. Maybe sitting down is more comfortable and they are more willing to play for an hour or more now.

The Bubble Blower is excellent for Teens thru Elders -- the various flavors having great after effects on our Sims which is often amusing. I'm glad that EA took a chance and allowed some of the "Hookah Lounge" animations here like the coughing and the satiated look of complete satisfaction while getting "baked" on Bubbles. The moodlets are also pretty funny... "What was that?" and the others that cause our Sims to "Blank Out" and/or get really energized.

The Basketball Hoop is really amazing w/the animations and special effects. It also provides good family exercise and entertainment. The magnetic/hypnotic pull does need to be tweaked a bit as this object has the power currently to pull our Sims away from cooking and making drinks whether they are at home or on a community lot.

The Karaoke Machine is very nicely done with the videos that represent the songs and the actor's voices are stellar. Many of my Sims have this on their home lots because they prefer to stay-in (just like me) rather than go out to be able to sing and play. It's very cool to have Sims singing while others are playing Foosball or some other game.

This is the first time Sims 4 has felt like it has some substance now. I hope it will be a sign of good things to come in the future. There are a lot of bugs/glitches but we're used to that w/this game series. I also like the Apartment style living even though it is restrictive as this point in time. I am hoping the modders will be able to break the building codes so that we can design the common areas and apartments w/more windows, etc. They have always come through before so I have faith that they will find the key in this series as well.

I'm giving this long time coming EP - B+. :D
Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T