Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House builds by Confusedgirl84 - MOVED

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, I am moving my there here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/904575/la-belle-demeure-a-traditional-chic-family-home/p1?new=1

Thats why there are no photos here, so no one is confused. I apologize for any confusions. THANK YOU
Post edited by TDU90 on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Blank.
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Blank.
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited November 2016
    Classic Family House is very nice! :) Very nice layout and exterior design of the home! The open shutter windows look nice how they are used in the build, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme of the living room looks nice. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas having a chat. The flowers picture looks pretty on the wall. The red colour scheme of the kitchen and sitting room gives a very nice feel to the room. Very nice windows armchair and sofa sitting area for sims to rest and read a book with sunshine coming in. The red curtains there look nice Very nice corner music nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there listening to the piano music being played. The sunflowers pictures are sunny touches on the wall and the music picture looks great there! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great for sims to sit on the stools and enjoy eating a meal. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed around the fridge to create a nook, and the fruit pictures and fruit bowl are great kitchen touches on the wall and counter .The wall texture of the bedhead wall in the first double bedroom looks nice. The blossoms are a nice touch beside the bed, The floral wall pattern and pink tree wall print in the girls bedroom looks very pretty ! They complement well with the pink bed. The wall decor pictures and rosette look great! Very nice blue colour scheme of the other double bedroom and the bathroom. The patterned floor rug in the bathroom adds a nice look to the room.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Classic Family House is very nice! :) Very nice layout and exterior design of the home! The open shutter windows look nice how they are used in the build, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme of the living room looks nice. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas having a chat. The flowers picture looks pretty on the wall. The red colour scheme of the kitchen and sitting room gives a very nice feel to the room. Very nice windows armchair and sofa sitting area for sims to rest and read a book with sunshine coming in. The red curtains there look nice Very nice corner music nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there listening to the piano music being played. The sunflowers pictures are sunny touches on the wall and the music picture looks great there! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great for sims to sit on the stools and enjoy eating a meal. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed around the fridge to create a nook, and the fruit pictures and fruit bowl are great kitchen touches on the wall and counter .The wall texture of the bedhead wall in the first double bedroom looks nice. The blossoms are a nice touch beside the bed, The floral wall pattern and pink tree wall print in the girls bedroom looks very pretty ! They complement well with the pink bed. The wall decor pictures and rosette look great! Very nice blue colour scheme of the other double bedroom and the bathroom. The patterned floor rug in the bathroom adds a nice look to the room.
    The home is very nice :)

Thanks so much rosemow <3 Youre the best :)
  • Options
    NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Hi! I'm happy that you've made a home sharing thread in the forum and I'm looking forward to see more of your builds! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and I like that you've used them to decorate the yard. I especially liked the spacey kitchen, the music room and the colors you've used in the build! I'd love to get to cook in a kitchen like that, I have a small apartment kitchen and always run out of counter space. :)
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • Options
    Hi! I'm happy that you've made a home sharing thread in the forum and I'm looking forward to see more of your builds! Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers and I like that you've used them to decorate the yard. I especially liked the spacey kitchen, the music room and the colors you've used in the build! I'd love to get to cook in a kitchen like that, I have a small apartment kitchen and always run out of counter space. :)

Thank you <3 I love Sunflowers because they are so bright and cheery.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Blank.
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    La Belle Demeure is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! It looks nice that there are steps up to the front entrance area. The flowers and the trellis covered fish fountain in the front garden areas look very pretty! The floral hedging on the edges of the lot looks very nice there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The blue colour scheme looks calming and restful. The yellow flowers wall pictures are sunny touches in the room. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas watching tv or reading a book. The white and grey colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The red curtains adds a nice touch of colour to complement with the white. The wall paneling looks nice, The pig chef is cute there! Very nice master bedroom and nursery! The bedroom looks elegantly nice! The purple curtains on the bedhead wall add a very nice look to the room. The pink flowers on the bedside table are pretty for sims to see when waking. The unicorn in the nursery is cute also! The little baby will like looking up and seeing the mobile hanging over the bassinet.
    The home is very nice! :)