Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your Apartments!

Comments

• takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    These are all so awesome! I've been debating whether or not to buy CL during the sale, and you guys have definitely sold me through this thread. You're all so artistic, it's great <3
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Decided to redecorate my Sim's apartment in a minimalist Nordic fashion. There's something very cosy and inviting about this particular image.

229fb650c9894289a92ee42988624cad.png
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    @lejoninna Aahhhh I LOVE the grungy apartment! It's extremely realistic but artistic all at once.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    using MCC I am able to play the Cullpepper TLC apartment the one with the balcony and I moved my alien Nora into it.
    I haven't decided on flooring yet
    11-27-16_7-58-32nbspPM_zpsqshzp5b3.png
    11-27-16_7-58-48nbspPM_zpsb8dooa6x.png
    11-27-16_7-59-03nbspPM_zpsktbfklae.png
    not much to it,

@lejoninna amazing, that must have taken you hours. I couldn't play it mind you and my sims would hate it. But truly a piece of sim art.

@aaronjc123 love it, but does he have a kitchen and bathroom?? the room looks very restful.
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    using MCC I am able to play the Cullpepper TLC apartment the one with the balcony and I moved my alien Nora into it.
    I haven't decided on flooring yet
    11-27-16_7-58-32nbspPM_zpsqshzp5b3.png
    11-27-16_7-58-48nbspPM_zpsb8dooa6x.png
    11-27-16_7-59-03nbspPM_zpsktbfklae.png
    not much to it,

@lejoninna amazing, that must have taken you hours. I couldn't play it mind you and my sims would hate it. But truly a piece of sim art.

@aaronjc123 love it, but does he have a kitchen and bathroom?? the room looks very restful.
    Of course, I just didn't get around to taking any images of them.
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    Here's my renovation of 930 Medina Studios.

t46kaEm.png

6KGPlYC.png

xVRMqqQ.png

pF59EGA.png

7m9Tli3.png

Lvd8xS1.png

PvzUMas.png

WDvqkGG.png

LEFkRtr.png
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member

Their first apartment was in the Fashion District. Don't remember what its called - the same building that the Karaoke Legends live in

LpydjNs.png

I moved them out pretty quickly because it just felt too claustrophobic. They're in the Art District now and much happier :)

02mtNaD.png

envv1eD.png

I love this! Modern elegance. I really love that tweed sofa and chair.
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Their first apartment was in the Fashion District. Don't remember what its called - the same building that the Karaoke Legends live in

LpydjNs.png

I moved them out pretty quickly because it just felt too claustrophobic. They're in the Art District now and much happier :)

02mtNaD.png

envv1eD.png

I love this! Modern elegance. I really love that tweed sofa and chair.

Thank you! The sofa and chairs are CC by Peacemaker. Top quality CC - The only BB CC i ever use.

http://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I finally built an apartment that I actually uploaded to the Gallery ;)

930 Medina - MM-Roomies
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Apartment; 930 Medina Studios (Arts Quarter) - 13x28; 3 bed; 2 bath; 64.612.
    Rent: 1.200; Deposit: 1.000; Furnishings: 55.119.
    Packs used: GTW; GT; CL; OR; SD; DO; CK; MH; KR; BY.
    NoCC, NoMOO, play tested.

This apartment is made for my Mismatched Roomies household. The budget is just under 60K, so that’s 3 times the starting budget a single Sim has. It has three bedrooms that reflect these Sims’ personalties. Both bathrooms have a talking toilet and the larger bathroom has a bathtub in addition to the shower. The main living space consists of an open kitchen, dining area, tv/gaming area, reading nook and chess nook.
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohat7xCWZ41v8k7elo5_1280.jpg

The pinkish bedroom is Bambi’s, it’s tidy and slightly geeky with a pc and a tablet.
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo3_1280.jpg

The light blue room belongs to Katlego, she has her own little work-out corner and a study nook where she displays her prizes.
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo7_1280.jpg

The greenish room is the messiest and therefore Ilham’s, he can paint on the wall or on the easel, and there’s lots of clutter/mess and a grungy carpet.
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ohawap9nmF1v8k7elo10_1280.jpg

The Sims I made this apartment for can be downloaded here.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    So, I'd done renovation on the culpepper apartment, for my sims Megan and Omar...but, I somehow deleted my most recent save, so I have to start over on that! :/. Hopefully will get it to my liking again soon haha!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    So, I decided to totally renovate the 710 Zen View apartment with the balcony. I haven't seen too many simmers do this and think that the balcony was not that functional in the apartment layout. I prefer more interior space for most of the apartments since they are so small.

Here are some screenies:

This shows the exterior and the single tile windows I placed w/MOO to create a larger living room area.

hdTb7N6.png

Now the living room has more room for entertainment objects and exercise --

EjK7869.png

Here's the other side of the living room and dining area.

eq8HLf8.png

The spacious kitchen --

CqX2sNP.png

An upstairs room for surfing the web, video games and getting baked on Bubbles.

ZoGVQnd.png

The oddly shaped bathroom --

JVeAUfV.png

And at last the one bedroom.

UAHLgVz.png

Sure hope we get more apartment areas added in a future patch. There are plenty of empty building shells that could be filled. *Hint, Hint*

Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    edited January 2017
    POST 1 I'll break the pictures into two posts- there are additional shots, including these at
    Facebook.com/MyWorldofSims

This is my Penthouse build "The Axiom" for the Uptown tower. It belong to my wealthy real estate developer turned politician Daniel Axiom and his family Damien, Julie and Zedd the Overseer from the Russian Embassy. Daniel's wife Thyme upon hearing he had decided to run for office left for Spain to run with the bulls.

Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D651405FBE6D11E686A54D60CAC603EE?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

The Axiom Family, Zedd the Overseer and Leo the Butler:

12-09-16_8-40-40nbspPM_zpsbhigga2s.png

The Exterior-

1_zpsczvycowj.png

13_zpsqmm8vdlx.png

10%202_zpsd9egaxlw.png

The "Backyard"- not shown is a hot tub, a Bonsai Tree and a container flower garden with the bird feeder-

5%202_zps5w35cybm.png

8_zpsnnlhmvdx.png

The "Front Yard and the first floor. The tree is from Daniel's childhood home. He had it dug up and transported to his new home in the sky. They call the small sitting room just off the elevator the Entry Hall and it's as far as most visitors invited to the residence ever enter. Just past there the long hall leads to the public entertaining rooms for events. To the other direction off the Entry Hall is the Main Kitchen and the staff quarters.

Not shown is the shared staff quarters.

5_zps7wvjzoy7.png

The Entry Hall

2_zpsrnhblh9i.png

3_zpstmlpdyfq.png

5_zps7ysk9pp7.png

6_zps61fdegue.png

There's a place to eat and watch TV for the staff during free time in the Main Kitchen

8_zpsm5dncwdk.jpg

9_zpszffgid4f.png

Post edited by Renamed2002180839 on
    edited December 2016
    POST 2 The Axiom Penthouse Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D651405FBE6D11E686A54D60CAC603EE?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

The Second Floor- Julie's Suite- Julie is Daniel oldest child. She has spent a long, long, long, long time trying to find herself and in the process left a quagmire of hobbies and focuses that went too blurry too fast too often. She is just starting to feel her path though.

This is her private terrace which she uses for meditation

0_zpsq8zenjmk.png

1_zpsi1vd1rv3.png

3_zps6bafbxpc.png

4_zpsvhvlowh2.png

The Third Floor contains Damien's Suite which looks as though it still belongs to the young boy he was. His father has told him he'll get a "big boy's room" just as soon as he becomes a "big boy". In the meantime Damien enjoys playing Voidcritters, BlicBlok and the Sims Forever. He also could care less about growing up. The lap pool and airborne "pool house" round out the third floor. The main room of the pool house containing a small second kitchen is called the "Morning Room" by the family and they usually gather there to eat breakfast and relax sometimes well into the day. It's not unusual to see them there in the evenings either. The bedroom of the "pool house" is used as the guest room and is inhabited currently by Zedd.

4_zpsbtbf1mcj.png

6_zpszuxxyzwq.png

7_zpspmjphbrd.png

9_zpsvoglfsld.png

10_zpszekrwumc.png

The Fourth Floor is Daniel and Thyme's Suite and terrace.

0_zpscshernjx.png

1_zps6qbyr2c1.png

5_zpszsfqlemo.png

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I know it isn't an apartment, but I did renovate the Stargazer Lounge! I turned it into a veeeery romantic restaurant.
    12-12-16_3-41-09PM_zpspiifaytc.png
    12-12-16_3-43-22PM_zpsgn9iym1g.png
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I really wish this thread was "Show Us Your Penthouses", because I really want to make an off-colour joke.
    wJbomAo.png
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Loved seeing all your apartments! I got so inspired so I decided to rebuild one as well
    Here goes....
    12-19-16_8-38-47AM_zpsfpipn6jz.png
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    I think I figured out how to post pictures so this one is the living area and bedroom

12-19-16_8-42-00AM_zpseh1j2pax.png

12-19-16_8-47-12AM_zpsg4aspd9n.png
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    I really wish this thread was "Show Us Your Penthouses", because I really want to make an off-colour joke.

Or make a bunch of single male Sims and start a thread called "Show Us Your Playboys."
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    From two different apartments in the brownstone buildings (Spice Market).

DefQaQj.png

cUDppkK.png
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
    This is 2B Jasmine Suites. It's a two bedroom w/ an "office" for three roommates but it would work really well as a family home too. The "office" will work as a small bedroom. As my wide eyed sim moving into the city from dusty Oasis found out when she first saw the "bedroom" she had rented off Craig's List- lol. The bathroom is compartmentalized allowing it to be used by two sims at a time and even three when I was testing it though it's unlikely you'd need three in the bathroom at the same time. Well, except it is San Myshuno and they're kinda "into" that sorta thing there- lol.

01-03-17_1-04-40nbspPM_zpsuuuawh2o.png

Kitchen

01-03-17_7-05-12nbspAM_zpss6cjwxiv.png

Living/Dining area

01-02-17_8-47-20nbspAM_zpsvrflhxjm.png

Owner's bedroom

12-19-16_2-35-15nbspPM_zpskgs7y3ht.png

Male Roommate renting the guest bedroom

12-24-16_1-41-38nbspPM_zpsestjqpjt.png

The office turned bedroom being rented by the female roommate

12-24-16_1-43-29nbspPM_zpsycgne2og.png

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Golden Heights

This is a penthouse built on 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse in the Fashion District of San Myshuno. The style is art deco to reflect the Golden Age of Hollywood with lots of glitz and glamour. The build includes a home movie cinema, music/games room, spa with sauna, gym, massage and hot tub, 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, office, kitchen, dining room with bar and lounge areas :)

Download here

More pics here

rDwqhoZ.png

KBNzVOn.jpg

MossVlB.jpg

lvh1tIX.jpg

F36kO8x.jpg

0lpU9bI.jpg

5YKOdcz.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AntidotesAntidotes Posts: 36 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    910 Medina Studios.

so, I was inspired by Ceres_Meiriona's dingy builds lol, and wanted to make one too. not only slob sims live here, but they are suppose to be poor as well!

the backstory is that this place was used as some kind of seedy storage space before, and it was the only apartment they could afford to rent. that's why there's no shower. and boxes and mannequins and random stuff around, things that were left behind. lol. I think it's quite cosy, considering.

omg I love this, its really well detailed! Dig the fact that normal sims couldn't even have lived there, not even being able to make food in the kitchen hahah
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    wow i have to say all your appartments look really awesome i made a few changes here and there to the appartments but yeah for the most part they are able to suit my needs for my sims right now
  • simmerbrentleysimmerbrentley Posts: 203 Member
    edited June 2017
    Here's some pics of the Fountainview Penthouse I recently revamped. My vision for this apartment was disco centric, if the colors weren't suggestive enough. I also wanted the exterior design consistent with the rest of the building.

Entry:
    qt1p223.png
    FhEnngg.png
    lJKw4Zk.png
    rJ4eKLZ.png

Living Room:
    1aNdpe2.png
    PGVujf2.png
    CfB2XDd.png
    1mtE4o4.png
    i8BZbLB.png

Kitchen: