The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GLOBAL OUTAGE -- ORIGIN SERVERS

Comments

• BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    I couldn't even sign in to the forums a moment ago. And what's scary is that CL is coming out tomorrow.
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    They are saying its an "Attack" on the Servers YOU can read it here I am soooo Frustrated and yes for me it comes out Nov 1st.... You must be ahead of me in Time........
    downdetector.com/status/origin
    Yes It's Pretty Scary if it was an Attack on the Servers.... No telling when It will be back up I tried opening ORGIN and it Kept saying I was Offline and saying Orgin Sign in was Offline........?
  • DanaKScullyFBlDanaKScullyFBl Posts: 355 Member
    What worked for me was going to the Origin website and it logged in for me after I was ready to scream. and now it is back up and running for me here in Michigan USA :)
    Yessssssss back up in Canada but on that site that reports sites being down Lots of other Countries are Still Down!
  • RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    BlueOvale wrote: »
    I couldn't even sign in to the forums a moment ago. And what's scary is that CL is coming out tomorrow.

Is it out tomorrow? Which country?
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    RubeeSims wrote: »

It's out at 9 pm tomorrow if you're in the Pacific time zone (midnight Eastern time). Some parts of Asia get it earlier.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

It's out at 9 pm tomorrow if you're in the Pacific time zone (midnight Eastern time). Some parts of Asia get it earlier.

Ooh, thank you! I wasn't sure. I was wondering if Asia would get it tomorrow but as they were advertising it as America on the 1st and rest of the world on the 3rd I wasn't sure.
    Tumblr
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Ooh, thank you! I wasn't sure. I was wondering if Asia would get it tomorrow but as they were advertising it as America on the 1st and rest of the world on the 3rd I wasn't sure.

@DeKay has the details on the Asia release I think :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @DeKay Could you share them here or PM me? :) Thanks
    Tumblr
  • BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    I don't look at calendars very often and forgot how they work.
    I thought we were the night of the 30th at the moment I posted.