Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decorating help needed!

I was hoping someone could tell me if there's a way to spawn specific gemstones and gem cuts for decoration purposes on a community lot? I'm making a mall and wanted a gemstone/ore/mineral/fossil store like one would find in Estes Park, etc. I have the savy sellers set from the store so I'm looking for the actual gemstones and such to put on the shelves and pedestal as well as some in display cases.

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello you :p ,there are simmers who made lots full of nothing but the gems where you plop it in your town go take what you need.All types cuts etc just set up your shop how you want and save it then just delete the gem grab lot.

Here is some.This will be all you need.Good luck on your shop <3

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=3625.0.html

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Oh that's perfect, thank you! And hiya! :)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    You are welcome <3

You better share pictures of your cute Shop here or I am gonna send my henchmen "Bunch Family gang" to trash your store and break all your gems :rage: If you've never seen Lisa Bunch on a rampage you dont want to :#
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    There is a treasure box downloadable at Mod The Sims,from Treeag.When you click on that box you have the option to spawn any rock ,metal or gem,in raw form or cut in any shape,which I use allways and can highly recommend. :)
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Oh thank you Baturhulya! That's perfect!