Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZITA1966 REPLY

Hey guys

I want to start by confirming that I was nor asked, prompted or encouraged by anyone to write this "reply" but I did make time to read all the posts made by the people participating and voicing their opinions as they deemed fit and necessary. Some of you were right out nasty and others contained themselves and voiced their opinions in a calm and professional way.

I'm taking this opportunity 2 address these issues, as I was never given a proper chance to give my side of the drama that erupted in August.

Some of the accusations made has half truths to them. Anything else are made up stories and totally unfounded.

Lets start with the ones that needs to be addressed.

Accounts: Poppiegirl, Kardash, Jenladybird.

These are the ONLY accounts that I was involved in, meaning I had access to them at free will. (be patient and I will explain) I want to make it clear though that these were not double accounts I created for myself persay. EA has investigated and the reason these accounts are still open is because they do not originate from me or my home based computer, but I did have a huge part to play in creating them. When I learned that some of my employees are actually simmers, I introduced them to the idea of the forum and that is how Kardash and JenLadybird were created. Kardash told me about his convo's with Bob and that is how I knew what was said. They are in retro respect from different individuals but unfortunately they were not enthusiastic editors and I ended up doing most of the editing for them. They chose to keep the accounts open and that is why EA did not close them. These accounts were created from my company offices.

As for Poppiegirl. The account belongs to my brother's daughter and unfortunately for me, she did also not have the passion for modelling and editing as I hoped. I ended up doing most of the editing and then left it at that. She is still playing her sims game but has no interest in the forum.
I have asked all 3 individuals to change their passwords and or close the accounts that I helped created. I do not have access to any of those accounts anymore.

Was I wrong? Off course.
Why did I participate in it? I got so involved and hyped with all that was going on, that I lost track of sense and sensibility. Maybe I was disappointed that none of them shared my passion and maybe I just wanted 2 be part of the comps that I ending up getting consumed in it. I don't know. Maybe i just got swept away by all of it.

For that part of not telling and doing edits/help editing I apologize to the whole community. I promised myself a rehab for the rest of 2016 to get over the pageantry that consumed all my free time and resulting in doing what I was part of.

My focus was always on the community, creating a place where all could have fun and enjoy the comps. I guess I sort of lost focus.

I suppose the true haters will come forth again and make it off as lies. You have called me names, referred to me as the most horrible person and I was called a 50 year old lady with a split personality. The only truth in the latter is that I am 50. Today was my birthday and yes I did proudly turn 50. But the rest of the name calling was unfounded and just plain nasty. I am none of that. I might have lost my way a bit, but I am still the same friendly generous person I have always been.

My personal details like face book and others were shared among most of you, which was wrong and invasion of my privacy. Only 2 people on this forum had my personal details, they are Bobskellington (Also Dancing Queen) - I was on the phone with him when he open that account and Abelhina35 or Issabella14 as most knew her. Abel and myself are best friends. We speak everyday and it was hurtful 2 see how she was attacked 4 being my friend. All I can say is that she is the best friend anyone could ask for.

As for Bob. I think it's time for some heart to heart truths. Please forgive me because my intention here is not to offend anyone but I need to tell teh truth as I experienced it as Bob has painted a different picture that was not tru.
I don't know where to start. He was NEVER manipulated by me nor have I manipulated anyone else. In fact, looking back to what went down I came to the realization that he might have manipulated me, feeding me with false info about information about other members. I have never met him in person, like I did Abelhina35, but I did believe everything he said. I'll explain..

Only 3 things he said was true (From his posts I managed 2 read)
1. That I wanted to help him and strengthen his relationship with God.
So true, night after night he told me that he is in a dark place and needed my help. I was 2 happy 2 assist.
2. I was like a 2nd mother 2 him
Partly tru, I did my best to help him. We spoke many hours on the phone. When someone annoyed him on the thread he would curse them over the phone and I would ask him not to.
3. That I did most of his editing.
Tru, but he lied about why I did. Bob would play on my feelings telling me how depressed he is and that he took 2 much medication. I might have agreed to help him but he ASKED me 2. Not the way he said it went down.

I don't know why he would be so brash about wanting to make me look so bad and saying all those nasty things when he was the one swearing over the phone at me and many other members. maybe he thought that they got rid off me and that I would never come back. Wrong. I do not need any permission from any member to be on the forum. I am a legal member of this forum and have no plans to go away. I did decide 2 take a break, 2 work on on my own wrong doings but there has never been any decision of leaving.

Maybe this is also the appropriate time to apologize to Xjojox. I was mislead by him about you. He played taped conversations between yourself and him (skype) 2 me, prompting me to listen how you scream at you kids. Reminding me that you asked him 2 help you get rid of me so that you can be the "top" host in the comps. He also said you called him and asked him to vote for u in the comps and ask his friends to do the same so you can win. I never realized there were any competition between hosts to be the best but he did play a convincing role. He is also the one that told me that you were jennakatz and that I had 2 compare the editing as your daughter did not do any editing. I believed him because he claimed to be your best friend. He also shared your personal pics with me mocking your weight. I am not putting this all down here to make you look bad. I'm sharing with you where my dislike for you originated.This is who he is, admitting buy himself that he thrives on creating havoc and then sitting pretty to see the drama enfold. You experienced that side of him and if you want to be truthful about it, you can relate 2 what I am saying. I haven't until the drama in August realized what he was up2. He also constantly told me how you, kittymeeuw, strawberrigirl and others in a chat group discussed me, mocked me and said hateful things. Apparently he was part of that chat group. And so it went on and on. I know now he has been playing everyone. So I apologise 2 you Xjojox, kittymeeow and strawberrigirl. I was mislead big time, and even if some of it was or is tru, I'm not the one to judge anyone or cast the first stone. And I am certainly not without any blame.

Did I offer him a job? Never happened.
Did I help him financially? When he asked
Do I hate him? I do not hate anyone, but he has to realize he can not do what he does.
Did I help in win MOTY? I did the editing. I was a guest judge and felt awful giving him the marks I did. That was stupid and wrong and maybe the thing I am most ashamed of. The rightful winner should have been Abelhina35 if my judgment was not clouded.
Will I ever trust anything he says? Never
Do I think he is a bad person? No, he lost his way, like I did and many others.
Did he share other members confidential info and conversations with me? Yes many. Kelebek among others. Religion, parents etc. I was mostly surprised as we always had a good relationship on here and her sudden animosity never made sense 2 me. Now I can see the bigger picture. Off course I had a part in my own doings. So yeah, I apologize for breaking the trust between us Kelebek.
Is he being truthful in his apologies? Nope. He told me before that he has been in scandals and the best way to get any attention off from him is to post an apology. The problem is he only give a half truth and still sugar coat the rest with lies that he made up.
Am I now trowing him under the bus? No. He had a chance to tell untruths 2 whom ever wanted to read and listen. I just want the truth out there before another member have to experience the same ordeal.

In General:

Did I download my own builds to become famous? So not tru. I could not possibly download 700 000 times. It is ridiculous. The close to 6000 people following me on the gallery came from themselves. I have never nor will approached any person 2 either follow me or like me.

Did I ever rig a vote? Never. I have always been truthful about the voting.

Will I ever host a comp again? For sure. As far as I am concerned, nobody is the boss of any modeling or building sections. There are no head boys or girls here. We are all equal and only EA and it's staff have the say here on what goes and what not. I'll be back in 2017 with Miss Sims 4. We all learn from our mistakes and I have invested many hours over 2 years giving 2 the community. I do not plan to stop now. If your hatred follows you around, do not enter. If you have forgiveness go for it.

I'm not trying to separate myself from any guilt or wrong doing. I played a prominent part in the accounts mentioned and I felt I owed it to the community who supported me for 2 years. I am truly sorry.

To all the people that pm'ed me and supported me since August - Thank you, I am sorry that I have disappointed you, but I am also human and is far from perfect.

I do not plan to make this a ask and answer session. You are welcome to approach me via pm like many others do. Please do not use this thread for another drama filled continuation like in August. I apologized and plan 2 move on......and take over the thread >:)o:) (Only joking off course)

I'm sorry everyone for my part in all the drama. Happy simming :)

Zita1966z

@SimGuruDrake @rosemow @breemiles @alexis3142 @bilalsaid @bobskellington @chealsycat @dollarbill88 @esharpmajor @flubber32c4 @GuruFanNo1 @ironknight35 @LemmyLouch @MizoreYukii @MaggiSimmer @megsteroo @Ojenn @PoppieGirl @Pebblycat @picklesthecat114 @pammiechick @porkipine @Rivendellstar @SakuraLeon @themysticalpoet @vampiirre @Vanderetro @YJB19299 @Ash89 @Meeshelby @LilacErin @lialia54 @Rivers @Gemmabubbles @ilovebunnys65 @Nataria @JenLadyBird88 @lovejess2 @joanb615 @panthergirl2 @Penguinwa101 @PeaceSign101 @xcheekyangelx @HannaHasSims @psykt @SimmerSparklezzz @MarkHarris17 @4maddieblue @ColorMePink @BeechNutBaby @xJojox @MissBirdie @InaMac69 @Eliavah @Spookshow @JoeJoe11 @Sims3fan1986 @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @InaMac69 @pigletpooh1 @fabtiffsim @Rorygilmore34 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Maladi777 @AshLenn @Pebblycat @Hannie @Choas_Fairy @dafadolly @taigoesrawr @KatNip @JennaCatz @Doll_9 @Frn0731 @CazzTregurtha @EmmaSmile @buydebug @HappyPanda @katniss9 @Calico @ZapGirl @Kandy @strawberrigurl @Ciarassims @Jellysimwich @xCurlySimmerx @Mizz_Tricey @gramatique @kattycake @Mzsammyrose @XLexisimsX @natastic @abelhinha35 @ChloeDeCookie @buydebug @krissybogey @Sc3niX @Sterretjeee @KenzRe @Neverfalle @BlueBlack007 @Jendowoz0612 @ForeverFranconia @kittymeow @princess2109 @doicky96 @Phoenix_Rainx @MajestycUnicorn @wrswrs2

Comments

• psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    I just wanna quickly say that Bob has come clean with most of what you accused him of. Not trying to start anything, just want us all to put this behind us.
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    As much as I'd like to forgive you Zita, I just can't forgive a dishonest person. You hurt a lot of people here including the people that looked up to you. I wish you could have just came out with the truth when you were first accused instead of lying and getting people to attack when actually you knew you were the one in the wrong.
    As for bob, he came clean to all the stuff you mentioned pretty much no need to try drag him down again, I'm fine with him now I've moved on.
    I just hope that when you do come back in 2017, you come back as an honest person.
    I've cooled down since the situation now I'm not mad at you anymore I'm just disappointed. :(
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited October 2016
    1. I am proud of you @Zita1966z for being truthful. I am sure that is not easy but it shows that you are mature enough to do so.
    2. I have stayed out of the drama, with the exception of when I'm tagged specifically. I prefer to be kept out of it. I don't want to take sides. I'm glad you've admitted your side. It sounds like @BobSkellington has admitted his as well, although I haven't seen it personally because I'm trying to stay out of it.
    3. I have no desire to be involved in ANY comps on either side right now, but that is not because I dislike anyone, its because I've lost a LOT of respect for the modeling community here as a hole. So any comps I join for the time being are with people not involved to start with. No offense to anyone.
    4. With ALL due respect @kittymeow please correct me if I'm wrong here but it sounds like you're forgiving Bob for being dishonest, but not Zita. Not picking sides just wondering if I'm misunderstanding? Or maybe Bob wasn't as harsh to you? I don't know...like I said I have been doing my best to stay out of it.
    5. Last but not least, I hope everyone can just move on and forget it all. Life is too short to get taken up with drama so badly.

Hugsss
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Meeshelby nope, didn't say I forgave him. I just moved on as he apologised and admitted the truth where as Zita carried on lying. Like I said to Zita, if only she told the truth when she first was accused, maybe people wouldn't be so upset.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @Meeshelby nope, didn't say I forgave him. I just moved on as he apologised and admitted the truth where as Zita carried on lying. Like I said to Zita, if only she told the truth when she first was accused, maybe people wouldn't be so upset.

Thank you for clearing that up :)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited October 2016
    Decided to remove my post because I seriously can't deal with more drama :)
    Post edited by BobSkellington on
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    ...and I'm out.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top