Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World and Neighborhood traits

Simple idea. Lot traits seem cool. But there should be even more levels of these traits, up to neighborhoods and worlds. During some of the live plays I immediately thought of this. It's weird that one lot would be susceptible to earthquakes but a lot right next door or even in the same neighborhood (or maybe even world) wouldn't.

Willow Creek could have "Small town charm" while Oasis Springs could have "Desert Oasis" and the neighborhood with the two large mansions could have "Beautiful Vista" or something along those lines.

What other World, Neighborhood, or Lot traits would you want to see?

Comments

• Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Bunny Raid Trait - Late at night bunnies over run the town eating plants and digging holes in yards.

*I would hate that they eat plants and dig holes, but it would look soooo cute.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2016
    I love the idea of traits that apply outside lots! They could also influence who uses public neighbourhood space, and how. We already have some neighbourhoods that seem busier than others, so maybe there's a bit of this in the background already?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
    This is a brilliant idea! Doubt they'll do it but we can always hope!
  • BatmanBatman Posts: 302 Member
    I love the idea of traits that apply outside lots! They could also influence who uses public neighbourhood space, and how. We already have some neighbourhoods that seem busier than others, so maybe there's a bit of this in the background already?

Yeah you're right. There is probably some of this in background.
  • pinedasgalpinedasgal Posts: 69 Member
    I like this! Especially if we ever get a spooky world or an island vacation world