Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do your Sims get caught cheating?

Currently in my game, I have a seemingly married couple, but husband has started an affair with Summer Holiday. I kind of want Summer to get pregnant by "accident" by my sim, but I also want his wife to find out about the affair. Ts4 doesn't have the "confess to cheating" interaction like Ts3 did, so my question is...

How do your Sims get caught cheating? I would love some creative ideas for a great storyline.

Comments

• IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    Sorry, i dont know how, but this was added in the wrong section. How do I move it?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    My suggestion is to invite Summer over for woohoo and make the wife walk in on them.
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    If the wife has a job, you could have the husband invite Summer over while she's at work. Have the wife leave work early to surprise her husband, and have her walk in on something she wasn't meant to see.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    For even more fun give the wife the jealous trait.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Currently in my game, I have a seemingly married couple, but husband has started an affair with Summer Holiday. I kind of want Summer to get pregnant by "accident" by my sim, but I also want his wife to find out about the affair. Ts4 doesn't have the "confess to cheating" interaction like Ts3 did, so my question is...

How do your Sims get caught cheating? I would love some creative ideas for a great storyline.

My Sims get caught cheating by being in very close proximity to any affection. As an idea, you could make the husband and Summer go out on a date to dinner & have the wife show up on the lot. Or the husband and Summer can be at a dance club, flirting, etc. Bring the wife to that lot and she'll go into a rage if she sees it. I think it's easy to get caught cheating by the Sim that may not be in your household...as you don't know where they will be & when they will show up on a lot. It's a little bit harder if you control both husband and wife, as you have to 'set it up'.
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I love all these ideas. Thanks everyone who contributed. I'll take @Sha2520032003 idea by letting him get caught in public. I think it'll add more to the drama storyline that I'm planning.