Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

any simmer living in dubai

so i have been living here since i was a kid. in 2012 i remeber when i saw the sims 3 and got hooked ever since i got the starter pack on my birthday in 2013 and my simming days began ever since but the only downfall is i never meet someone who played the sims as much as i do and love the series in Dubai and considering the i rarely see a copy of the sims 3 or 4 or even a expansion pack i only get them digital or order them online its no surprise not alot of people dont know the game so anyone lives here in Dubai and loves the sims franchise as much as i do?

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2016
    If you play Sims 3 - you might like this -

http://thesimscatalog.com/product/dubai/

This Simmer makes amazing worlds and they play beautifully.

You also might find other Simmers who like to play worlds of where they live via this link perhaps.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    It is great that there are simmers from all around the world that are enjoying playing The Sims :) We all share the same interest, which is having fun simming! It is nice to think that whilst we are simming in one country there are other simmers doing the same tning in another country in another part of the world.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    It is great that there are simmers from all around the world that are enjoying playing The Sims :) We all share the same interest, which is having fun simming! It is nice to think that whilst we are simming in one country there are other simmers doing the same tning in another country in another part of the world.

thanks @rosemow and @Writin_Reg for those answers but still its kinda sad that the sims community is lacking here and the sims products are lacking here too! i either order online or digital i only found an bought the sims 3 starter pack and the sims movie stuff here! but other than that happy simming to everyone!
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    Hello

thanks @rosemow and @Writin_Reg for those answers but still its kinda sad that the sims community is lacking here and the sims products are lacking here too! i either order online or digital i only found an bought the sims 3 starter pack and the sims movie stuff here! but other than that happy simming to everyone!

If your looking for discs for the sims 3 use google http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/pc-the-sims-3-pc-5115705/i/

They are not making any discs for the sims 4 and even with disc you have to download
  • Options
    Hello

If your looking for discs for the sims 3 use google http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/pc-the-sims-3-pc-5115705/i/

They are not making any discs for the sims 4 and even with disc you have to download

hi @phoebebebe13 i am not looking for disks i own all eps and i i will complete my sp collection later but i am just looking to see if there is anysimmer living here :) from what it looks like there is not :D
  • Options
    Hello

oh i now see the lack of sims 4 disks around the world XD
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello

hi @phoebebebe13 i am not looking for disks i own all eps and i i will complete my sp collection later but i am just looking to see if there is anysimmer living here :) from what it looks like there is not :D

If I was living in Dubai I would not be playing the sims :p I would be too busy doing larger than life things :D
    Hello

oh i now see the lack of sims 4 disks around the world XD

They are not making any more discs. They make more money doing exclusive downloads. Sims 4 is now strictly download
  • Options
    WeofantWeofant Posts: 2 New Member
    I am from UAE, Dubai! I've been a simmer for already a month or so. You can try finding some disc copies online like phoebebebe13 suggested. I've got mine from https://24palm.com/category/electronics/televisions/ (Sims 3 version, ofc).